Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband (51069 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi / Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Donjazzy12(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
For the woman to have detached the husband's genital after killing him, two things were involved, it is either that the genital was not giving her what she wants or the genital was being used on other women.
You are a very very big fool! May your brutal wife kill you and cut off your useless penis so that we can come on Nairaland and make fun of you the way you make fun of a fellow man brutally murdered by a female beast!
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by kullozone(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
my ex left me nw 2mnths i pray she gets used bt ritualists comes to my place empty handed but at times goes home with 5-10k imagine i run gen buy food fuel my car pay my dstv pay my spectranet wifi she uses all my stuffz i fuc her so much dat i hardlt came i mean i made life so damn easy bt at the end she went left while i went right nigerian women very useless total money i spent on her for 10months 500k yet she cant think outside the box now im free. my whatsapp get enuf unread messages
Ntorrrrr smiley

2 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by DavidEsq(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
Wives of nowadays

Yesterday somebody wife start trouble. See as the guy dey beg am. Ogbeni no wan die. This morning wife dey cry say she no see husband. Oga son disappear. Guys stay woke. No be force to claim I am the man. Beg when beggable. Escape first. The dead tell no tales
grin grin grin
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Earlystar698(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Lordofthewest:
May your osu ancestors deliver you from afonja torment cos it's obvious afonja has been appearing to you in your dreams...get well soon
I dey tel you
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by pek(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2018
ybman:
Something went wrong along d way.

Lessing; let ur love be an unconditional love both to God and man
*lesson*
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by pek(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2018
wink2015:
So the trial of Lagos based killer woman who is a lawyer and native of Akwa Ibom state has started?

The victim had a grown up teen daughter from her previous marriage to another woman

Can you please clarify these two sentences?
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2018
these ibom women may be good in bed, but they re certified psychos, marry them at your own peril.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by ednut1(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Two high profile cases now of second wives killing husbands . Marriage is not a do or die abeg

2 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by peculiar32(f): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2018
post=72775292:
May we never get married to the person that will kill us.

I say a big AMEN to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Smile4daddy(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
For the woman to have detached the husband's genital after killing him, two things were involved, it is either that the genital was not giving her what she wants or the genital was being used on other women.
Which ever one that was involved, it is not a justification for her to take her husband's life.
U need at least 1 witness to prove a murder case & a minimum of 2 witnesses to register a marriage, it clarifies which one is more dangerous. #BabyMama is the best option for now.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2018
peculiar32:

I say a big AMEN to that
God has answer your prayer sis.
Have a beautiful day ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Smile4daddy(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2018
U need at least 1 witness to prove a murder case & a minimum of 2 witnesses to register a marriage, it clarifies which one is more dangerous. #BabyMama is the best option for now.

You stay on your own and take care of my baby while I stay on my own and be doing my own things in my own way

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Mursz: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2018
A society that pushes men to marry thier deaths... wife bad, pursue am , divorce am straight “No Time”. Dont put up with nonsense because of what people will say and think. To hell......
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2018
uuzba:

She has hyphenated name.
She didn't want to change her surname after marrying him. Because of all her fame, money, and ambition.

and the ease of dropping the husband's name when things go sour.

Women who use hyphenated names actually envisage and look forward to a separation or outright divorce.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by CDCEO001: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Op I recognise this photo from another place,how can you use innocent peoples pictures for this kinda stuffs
I don't understand why they will use other couples pictures on the post.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by mechanics(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
Which ever one that was involved, it is not a justification for her to take her husband's life.
Lolz, two things must not be involve o, what she had done is evil and the law should be followed to the logical conclusion.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by greatseed: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2018
The facial expression of the woman behind the man in the wedding picture was like 'Dnt marry her' a word is enough for the wise... Hmmm e no hear me, ok ooo
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by sofat(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
The domestic violence in many Nigerians homes these days is becoming too alarming. If not the man against the woman, it will be woman against man. Many wrongs need urgent correction by parties involved. Sometimes one thinks he has married an angel but unknowingly it is the Devil.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by jagbajantus: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2018
When a woman is this angry and this mad to stab the man so many times and then take a knife and slice off her husband's prick, it has to be because of one reason and only one reason alone - there is definitely another woman involved. The man was banging another woman. You don't have to be an expert detective to put this simple puzzle together. It should be clear as night and day. An easy one for the police to solve.

But why would an educated, successful career woman turn into a raging mad woman like that? Why not just break off with the man and leave him? Jealousy, Hurt, Anger, Hate, Rage.

It is clear that she made the decision that if she can't have him, then no other woman will. This is insanity. No person (man or woman) is worth that kind of anger, emotion or energy. One single moment of madness. A lifetime of prison. Now she will get her pricks only from the prison guards. And when she starts to get old, the prison guards will just abandon her for some fresh, younger woman. So what will she do then? Kill the guards too? Cut the guards' pricks too? This was just a case of stupid, senseless rage. Hope she is happy now that she murdered him senselessly.

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by cmax16: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Op I recognise this photo from another place,how can you use innocent peoples pictures for this kinda stuffs

The photo relates to the story. That's the late guy & the killer wife.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by samuelchimmy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
cmax16:

The photo relates to the story. That's the late guy & the killer wife.
Must be a recycled story then....
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by samuelchimmy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Check your memory well and you will see that this pic is of the couple on their wedding day at the Registry.

It was online when she killed her husband.

It's a recycled story.... Naira land is being filled with expired trash news
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by chris31(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
As a man never let love carry u away coz a woman will always be a woman
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by tossie101(f): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
jafol:
Ibo [s]marriages and killing are like 5 and 6, no wonder their ibo women find solace in us but still are aggressive gorrillas. Tossie101 where art thou?[/s]
Yeye.
Woman wrapper
YORUBA men are lazy dirty ritualists and rapists.
Don't let me disgrace u here with skull mining pics o cheesy

Just as this one wants to use his wife for ritual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by jafol(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
tossie101:

Yeye.
Woman wrapper

But u ibo women love us na, u pple are known to kill your husband's, thats y u see ibo men leaving you all for oyinbo. Aggressive sheman
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by jakandeola(m): 5:05am On Nov 09, 2018
tossie101:

Yeye.
Woman wrapper

may god purnish u barstard ibo prostitude
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by tossie101(f): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2018
jakandeola:
may god purnish u barstard ibo prostitude

See mumu U are calling me prostitute when all the females in ur family are shameless cheap hoes..

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by tossie101(f): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2018
jafol:

[s]But u ibo women love us na, u pple are known to kill your husband's, thats y u see ibo men leaving you all for oyinbo. Aggressive sheman[/s]

Hahahahahahahaha odiegwu.
Tell another story Biko.
See Wetin ur Yoruba sister is telling a a fellow Yoruba..
I Telling her "u missed" grin lol.
My brothers are doing wonders to ur afonja ladies, tongue they can't help it but praise them

Don't be superised ur blood sister Might be enjoying one "omo igbo" cheesy
Beacause My brothers don't take agbo they have natural strength biko...ask questions wink

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by jakandeola(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
tossie101:

See mumu U are calling me prostitute when all the females in ur family are shameless cheap hoes..
u DAT work to open leg for anybody public toilet cheap dog

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband by tossie101(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
jakandeola:
u DAT work to open leg for anybody public toilet cheap dog

learned from ur mum.
She is my mentor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.