Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria (43389 Views)

Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. / Which Nursing School Is Presently Admitting Students? / Nursing School Entrance Examination: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Becky007(f): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hey you guys is there any nursing school that is good in nigeria here. i want to know if there is pls. reply immediately
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Aseye(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
gal, u are in ibadan and asking for a good nursing school, i guess there should be one in UCH, am not sure if its basically sch of midwifery or its both, but certain there is one in Abeaokuta and its of high standard, u could check it out
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Sleekfun: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2007
Hey Girl,
Nursing is gooog and i hope you are prepared for it wellll,i prefare you had a graduate university result in Nusing than you going to a Nusing school whereby you are only qualified with a midwife result, Am Adeleye Micheal Love,Student of National Open Univeristy of Nigeria reading Nursing 100level In National Open University of NIgeria , NOUN is so goood and easy to assess to i wish too invite you to join me in the Nursing program that is been practice in NOUN, registration at NOUN is on ready so if you are interested to be a university graduate in Nursing other than a midwife contact the school website for more info www.nou.edu.ng or contact me back for any assistance sleekfun@yahoo.com or 08054601115,
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by bobbyjoe: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
Hello BABIE, i got your message requesting to know a good Nursing School. I can advice U to try Ogun State School of Nursing in Abeokuta 'cos I have like 2 friends there and they are comending the school dat it's good! Why cant U try that.
Thanks, I'm KUNLE by name, U can reach me on 08034844947 or through my mail address: decentjoe2@yahoo.com
Thanks & enjoy yourself.
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by kooldamsel(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2007
I am not a student of LASU and im not a fan either but i can tell you LASUCOM(their college of medicine) has one of the best schools of nursing in Nigeria.They are even better than LUTH when it comes to nursing.
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by akumbu: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ sleekfun, u r here again as a consultant from searching for properties and cars.
what exactly do u do? and how can you make such recommendation of Nursing in a university especially the NOUN? u are so myopic.
The western world prefer and the whole world knows that Nursing School is better than a Degree in Nursing from any University.
they are professionals cos they practicalize all from the scratch.
dont say what you dont know pls.

@ poster,
Try some of the teaching hospitals, i know most of them have nursing schools. the one in UBTH, UNTH, LASUTH, and some other private ones are very good.
Good luck.
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by menek(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
Which nursing school in the north central is good. When would their form be on sale? Help pls
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by joaoche(f): 4:20am On Sep 19, 2009
my reply is rather late but i have a related situation, all i know is that if you have a degree in nursing abroad, you would be paid higher compared to someone that just spent 3years in nursing school, am saying this out of spending alot of time with nurses abroad, so its advisable to get a degree if you have the opportunity wink by the way i need help on how to get a nursing license in Nigeria when i get back home, anyone with tips help
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Linguist(f): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
yeah, we have so many good schools of nursing like d one i went to in the north. st gerard school of nursing, kaduna. sale of form starts in february.[/color][color=#000099][b][/b] smiley
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by menek(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yes, i would prefer abroad 4 my nursing career if only i have all d details concerning d school(s) n d admission requirement over there. Help Pls. I can help u, pls post ur email i can't post anytin 4 some reasons, however visit www.naijanurse.com 4 now. Lingust, st. gerard school of nursing kaduna sound lik a private school.hope their fees is affordable? Hope if i buy d form in feb 2010, i wil not wait til nov. 2010 or til early 2011 before i can start.
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Linguist(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2009
[b]hello menek, i don't really know about their requirements over there. if its a job ure looking 4 there is an exam you will write, but for admission, i don't know. concerning the form issue, forms come on sale feb and march, exam is written July/august, after that you come for interview, if taken u resume by October. the only requirement is that u must have five credits including maths, English, physics, chemistry and biology. these are the prerequisite for the school i went to. my mail in case you still want to confirm somethings; foluke.ibeun@yahoo.com.
     concerning the fee, as at the time i entered, my registration was 22,650, then every 6 months we pay 15k, hostel fee was 5k, that was 2003, but now, i heard is about 100k, hostel fee, 10k like that so its left to u to decide. goodluck menminkeb]
[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote] wink
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by joaoche(f): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2009
please i need help on how to get a nursing license in Nigeria when i get back home, anyone with tips help
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2010
Every Nursing School in Nigeria is pretty much the same. . .
So, it's hard telling you the good one.
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Signorina: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2010
ok
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by macfunkky(f): 11:51am On May 04, 2010
please can someone tell if there is still any available school of nursing in Nigeria selling there entry form please anyone the knows contact me on mcqueeneest@yahoo.com thanks so much.
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by benincitys(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2010
macfunkky:

please can someone tell if there is still any available school of nursing in Nigeria selling there entry form please anyone the knows contact me on mcqueeneest@yahoo.com thanks so much.
i will like to know too .
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by justfixit: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
i stumbled on a site that has the list of accredited schools of nursing in nigeria. u might wanna try them. its www.nursingworldnigeria.com
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Dupsey007(f): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
Pls does anyone know if any nursing form is out now
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Adetorp(m): 7:29am On Feb 13, 2012
Those that attended schools of nursing are the ones that are in the best position to advise u on what to do. If u really want to use the certificate abroad, school of Nursing is the BEST for because they too have theirs. But if u want to remain in naija, degree in Nursing is the best for u. Mind u forget issue of studying nursing in NOUN because their nursing is not well recognised. I am a Nurse and i have the Experience both home and abroad. U can contact me on 08062162800,08050659001 for more INFO.
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Jay4joy: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2012
Going to school of nursing is the best however you will still need to go to university. NOUN has now thing more easy. naijanursesforum.com
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by care2012: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
For registration and coaching for school of nursing ado ekiti,egbe -kogi state,akure -ondo state.call samuel - 08182772044
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by boay(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2012
U may try ECWA School of Nursing Egbe Kogi State
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by kclsnursing: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
Any one here who is interested in studying and practicing nursing in the united kingdom on scholarship for tuition fee(kings college london school of nursing scholarship for international students) could get in touch on line here or call the local coordinator for Nigeria.

The scholarship is for the tuition fee which means that the school fees would be paid by the institution for funds generated from international health organizations..Also admission letters and acceptance letterers would be sent to the local embassy of residence..
NOTE:THERE ARE LIMITED APPLICATIONS

LOCAL CONTACTS:07030843038
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by nifemi809: 2:27am On Mar 27, 2012
Pls can someone teLl me if there is any university that tks combine result of waec n nabteb for nursing
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by tinwao: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2012
please can someone tell if there is any available school of nursing in Nigeria selling there entry form now .help
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Timsezeh(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2012
When will the application form into FCT School of Nursing be on sale?
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by davidobire(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
For our info:

BACHELOR of NURSING SCIENCE (BNSc) NOT ACCREDITED AT N.O.U.N - Prof Julius Okojie

The executive secretary of the National Universities Commission, Prof Julius Okojie has announced the results of the accreditation visit of the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN.

According to Okojie, NUC has accredited 30 out of the 31 programmes run by the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
Announcing the result of the accreditation visit which was conducted in March this year, Prof Okojie said only NURSING SCIENCE was denied accreditation for using a 10 YEARS OLD CURRICULUM.
26 programmes representing 83.9% was given Interim accreditation while 4 courses representing 12.9% of the programme was given full accreditation.
NOUN was first established in July, 1983, during Alhaji Shehu Shagari’s regime not scrapped. In 1984, because of various defects and some reasons advanced by the Federal Government, the Act of 1983, which established the University, was suspended by General Muhammad Buhari's regime. NOUN was then resuscitated by Chief Olusegun, Obansanjo’s regime on 1st October, 2002.

http://www.nursingworldnigeria.com/2012/06/nursing-not-accredited-at-n-o-u-n-prof-julius-okojie
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by debbyshaw(f): 4:19am On May 02, 2013
Good day all. I'll like to knw how cheap or expensive nursing school in nigeria is. Nt d private ones o just d govt ones like LUTH. Tnk u
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Horus(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6jzlFmc9Mw

Midwives in Nigeria asks for improved infrastructure
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls I want info abt school of nursing luth, I want to knw abt d tuition fee, I heard its one of the best in nigeria...hw true is dis??
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by Ojiako93(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
There are some good nursing schools in Nigeria. Examples University of Abuja School of Nursing, Gwagwalada, Abuja, School Of Nursing, University Of Ibadan, and University of Benin (Uniben) School of Nursing. These are just the popular ones. There are more here sef https://www.atlanticride.com/school-of-nursing-in-nigeria/
Re: Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria by BlaqT: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someone should help with good nursing school in Lagos with prices and duration please

(1) (Reply)

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University / Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.