Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. (4670 Views)

Which Nursing School Is Presently Admitting Students? / Nursing School Entrance Examination: / Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by adexkem(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
since most university fees in Nigeria is outrageous 2 our parents. I and my twin sister decided 2 go to nursing school. Nairalander, plz we info on (1) the requirement. (2) mode of entry , ume or just obtain form. (3) school fees 4 new student / staylite (4) what semeter are dey in now and when 2 apply. (5) and any other info could help.
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by adexkem(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
plz write d info here 4 others who are also interested in dis topic can gain frm it.
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by kclsnursing: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
Any one here who is interested in studying and practicing nursing in the united kingdom on scholarship for tuition fee(kings college london school of nursing scholarship for international students) could get in touch on line here or call the local coordinator for Nigeria.

The scholarship is for the tuition fee which means that the school fees would be paid by the institution for funds generated from international health organizations..Also admission letters and acceptance letterers would be sent to the local embassy of residence..
NOTE:THERE ARE LIMITED APPLICATIONS

LOCAL CONTACTS:07030843038
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by kclsnursing: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
Any one here who is interested in studying and practicing nursing in the united kingdom on scholarship for tuition fee(kings college london school of nursing scholarship for international students) could get in touch on line here or call the local coordinator for Nigeria.

The scholarship is for the tuition fee which means that the school fees would be paid by the institution for funds generated from international health organizations..Also admission letters and acceptance letterers would be sent to the local embassy of residence..

HOME LAND EDUCATIONAL COUNSULTS AND TRAVELS:+447045700620
OR kclsnursing@yahoo.com

PLEASE WE NEED ALL APPLICANTS TO KNOW THAT THE PURCHASING AND DISTRIBUTION OF APPLICATION FORMS FOR THE NURSING SCHOLARSHIP HAS BEEN STREAM LINED DUE TO THE INSINCERITY OF CERTAIN POWERS THAT BE WHO ONLY WANT THE FORMS TO BE SOLD TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS ONLY.. AND IT IS DUE TO THIS THAT THE (BHNC)HAS DECIDED THAT ALL APPLICATNS MUST CONFIRM THEIR IDENTITY AND ALL FORMS BE SENT TO RESIDENTIAL/MAIL ADRESSES OF APPLICANTS..
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by kclsnursing: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
PLEASE TO ALL THOOSE WHO CALLED MY LOCAL LINE WANTING TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT THE KINGS COLLEGE LONDON SCHOOL OF NURSING YES IT IS TRUE AND REAL LAST YEAR IT WAS STREAMLINED TO LAGOS ALONE WHICH THE BRITHISH NURSING COUNCIL DID NOT TAKE LIGHTLY AND WHICH IS WHY I HAVE BEEN ASSINGED LOCALY TO CO-ORDINATE THE PURCHASE, FILLING AND SUBMISSION OF THESE FORMS.. THERE ARE VERY LIMITED FORMS AVAILABLE NOW AS APPLICANTS FROM KADUNA,ABUJA,PORT-HARCOT,ONDO HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR THE FORMS ... PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO WE TELL YOU HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND GET IT IN 3 WORKING DAYS.. ALSO PLEASE TO ALL THOOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED THE FORMS IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR QUESTIONS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE APPLICATION FORMS PLEASE CALL OR SEND ME SMS AS AM AT YOUR SERVICE ANY MISTAKE YOU MAKE IS MY FAULT PLEASE...
I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT FILLING THE FORMS CORECTLY IS MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE OPEN EXMAS ITSELF.... IF YOU HAVE THE FORM THEND HAVE BEEN GIUDED ON HOW TO FILL IT THEN YOU HAVE 30 POINTS CHANCE OF GETTING IT..... I ALSO WANT TO APPOLOGISE TO THOSE WHOM TWO APPLICATION FORMS COULD NOT BE SENT TO AS THIS IS THE POLICIES I WAS DIRECTED TO WORK BY ONE FORM /PERSON... THANKS SO MUCH AND IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS INTRESTED IN NURSING, THEN TELL THAT FRIEND OF YOURS.. WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA THE FORMS WILL GET TO YOU

OR kclsnursing@yahoo.com
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by kclsnursing: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
HOME LAND EDUCATIONAL COUNSULTS AND TRAVELS:+447045700620
OR kclsnursing@yahoo.com
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by adexkem(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hello Mister, ur story appear 2 real 2 be true. I sense more of SCAM in ur statement. (1) you said, the sales of d form is stream line 4 selected few and u also want us 2 tel our friends who has interest in nursing. (2) you are appointed 2 coordinate d program here in Nigeria, on what grand ? Ex-student, lecturer or what ? (3) what is your gain ? Mind u, d canada immgration visa scam is stil on ground. So people eyes don open, change SCAM story...
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by adexkem(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
@ Kclsnursing NL should not buy his story his a scammer. 4 d purpose of scam, he open KCLSNURSING on NL on 16 march 2012 with only 6 or 9 comments only on how 2 buy forms. Ole
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by tinwao: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
please can someone tell if there is any available school of nursing in Nigeria selling there entry form now
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by Jay4joy: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ekiti Federal Medical center School of Nursing entrance form is out. Upadates on nursing school entrance form are available at naija nurses forum dot com.
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by kclsnursing: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2012

Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by kclsnursing: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
PLEASE WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM ALL APPLICANTS WHO GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP FORMS TO PLEASE SUBMIT THE FORMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. by kclsnursing: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2012

(1) (Reply)

African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator / Education Minister Implies That Nigerian Graduates Are A Burden To The Society / Project Topics In Public Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.