Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Getting Married! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Getting Married! (2382 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Getting Married! by mamagee3(f): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
Frankly, thank Christ for Facebook — without it, Cristiano Ronaldo's life might maintain an element of mystique, but then everyone would be bored.

Following his status update/tweet that he twatted (?) about becoming a dad, his beautiful girlfriend — the world class underpants model, Irina Shayk — has now announced that the pair will be getting married in December.

She said this, as reported on the popular Spanish website, sport.es:

"I am committed Christian and the wedding will take place before Christmas."

She then went on to explain:

"I love my boyfriend , I love my life and I love Portugal."

Alright, Irina. Now you're bragging.

http://deadspin.com/5592826/ooh-ooh-cristiano-ronaldo-is-getting-married
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Getting Married! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2010
Since many dey click and pass without post let me help you.

This should be the current trend for you aunty "MOD". Google copy and paste for ya new threads
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Getting Married! by NaijaSisi(f): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
ronaldo the playa, never tot i'd see the day!
my husband is gettin married cry although of recent i have started to think he may be bi-sexual, maybe the proposed marriage is just him trying to deny his tru feelins?? hope not sha, d guy 2 fine 4 all dat rubbish!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Getting Married! by anitabest(f): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2010
Bleep her.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Getting Married! by ice234: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
happ for him if this is true. cos listen to an interview 2 yrs ago when he said he will marry at 31 yrs

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' / President Jonathan At His Wife's Graduation Ceremony Years Back. (pic). / Amber Rose To Host A “slutwalk” To Empower Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.