Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (170136 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Apply For Indepent Electoral Comission ( INEC) Recruitment 2019 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
There's a phone number there on the email sent to you that's you can call, not an extension.A glo number, I have tried calling but no one is picking up
mrbrams:
Please who knows how I can call the union bank recruitment desk? I don't know how to include the extension to the telephone number. Please someone should help

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrbrams:
Please who knows how I can call the union bank recruitment desk? I don't know how to include the extension to the telephone number. Please someone should help

The extension is required only if the number you're calling is a landline. E.g The number s that start with 01-072.....

You're not supposed to dial the extension directly.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by TGM2015: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrbrams:
When you call the number, immediately it connect, enter the ext number.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Kunzu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
TGM2015:

Please, are mails been sent during weekends to those who are yet to receive either success or regret mails.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Matayas(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
I don't think they've shortlisted candidates for the on-site test, I also did and I've not seen any mail from them since then.

adebayour01:
I mean the onsite-aptitude test
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by CuteAann: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Matayas:
I don't think they've shortlisted candidates for the on-site test, I also did and I've not seen any mail from them since then.

They have and mails have even been sent in respect to that. A friend of mine wrote but didn't pass the onsite exam and received a reject mail.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by adebayour01: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Really? I havent receive any oo.
CuteAann:

They have and mails have even been sent in respect to that. A friend of mine wrote but didn't pass the onsite exam and received a reject mail.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by abdoullerh: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
TGM2015:

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
abdoullerh:
The date of birth on my primary certificate is not correct, I notice this when i started going for interviews. Do you think court affidavit would validate it?

Would Fslc be required during documentation?
Seeing that it wasn't requested for during the A/C
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 4Jean: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
adebayour01:
I mean the onsite-aptitude test
You mean the 20-question online test of Sunday. They contacted successful candidates some days after and scheduled them for workforce test (50 questions). After some days I received regret email from workforce. Cant remember the exact date because I deleted the email immediately
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by TGM2015: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
abdoullerh:
The date of birth on my primary certificate is not correct, I notice this when i started going for interviews. Do you think court affidavit would validate it?
Affidavit to validate date of birth on FSLC? I don't know much about that but if there is/are error in any certificate, you should return it to the issuer (the school) for correction. Alternatively, if you have you Testimonial from the school with correct date of birth, you can attached it or better go to the school to get a testimonial.

Generally, if you have you Birth Certificate (not Affidavit), that should be fine as per your date of birth irrespective of dates on your certificate.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by abdoullerh: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
TGM2015:

Affidavit to validate date of birth on FSLC? I don't know much about that but if there is/are error in any certificate, you should return it to the issuer (the school) for correction. Alternatively, if you have you Testimonial from the school with correct date of birth, you can attached it or better go to the school to get a testimonial.

Generally, if you have you Birth Certificate (not Affidavit), that should be fine as per your date of birth irrespective of dates on your certificate.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by TGM2015: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
abdoullerh:
I have a testimonial, but there is no date of birth on it. Only my school name, my name, preferred subjects, and issuance date.
Then you should have your Birth Certificate.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by adebayour01: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Yea the 50 question. A friend of mine also got regret mail. But i didnt see any.
4Jean:

You mean the 20-question online test of Sunday. They contacted successful candidates some days after and scheduled them for workforce test (50 questions). After some days I received regret email from workforce. Cant remember the exact date because I deleted the email immediately
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 4Jean: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
adebayour01:
Yea the 50 question. A friend of mine also got regret mail. But i didnt see any.
Then be patient. Its possible you passed the test. Just follow the thread to get updates. I don't think they've sent out success mails yet. Only regret mails were dished out
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please, for those of us that were selected, who has gone to the Lab for medicals?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Somethinglight:
Documentation mail? I only got a success mail, with instruction to await further communication.

Have you gone for medicals?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
abdoullerh:
Success mail. But i didn't receive documentation mail.

Have you gone for medicals yet?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Integritykay(f): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello Everyone!

*2020 Money Hack Masterclass*

Join the WhatsApp group using this link:

https:///L7XPZEHsT63JAkJM75ryoW

I'll be taking you on a class that will teach you to make money online without any skill. Trust me you don't want to miss this class. Time is #8pm
In this class I'll be sharing with you my personal secret to earnings without having a product.
I'd like for you to keep an open mind as the ideas I'll be sharing will seem either too simple or controversial.

Join the WhatsApp group using this link

https:///L7XPZEHsT63JAkJM75ryoW
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2020
Is the thread dead now?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by feekah2: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please who knows about the dress code for Union bank, for ladies
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
feekah2:
Please who knows about the dress code for Union bank, for ladies

And for guys too. Please
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by karferguso(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ambi23:

And for guys too. Please

It’s business casual during TS. You might want to dress formal on the first day tho

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by feekah2: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you!
karferguso:

It’s business casual during TS. You might want to dress formal on the first day tho
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
karferguso:

Thank you!
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ambi23:
Is the thread dead now?

I think it's because the recruitment is over.
TS mails have already been sent.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by lilllly(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Am I the only one who didn’t get a success nor regret mail? I have checked my spam and even called the phone number on the mail. I was told to hold on and I would be contacted. (Though I have move on)
Please is there anyone else like me?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by kontrolbuoy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
lilllly:
Am I the only one who didn’t get a success nor regret mail? I have checked my spam and even called the phone number on the mail. I was told to hold on and I would be contacted. (Though I have move on)
you were probably placed on KIV, not every one will accept the offer hence the move. Like you said earlier, it’s best you move on and if they later get back to you,very much fine unlike you waiting and at the end of the day having your hopes dashed.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Azeezok(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2020
lilllly:

You Are not the only one. We are together
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Azeezok(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2020
kontrolbuoy:
you were probably placed on KIV, not every one will accept the offer hence the move. Like you said earlier, it’s best you move on and if they later get back to you,very much fine unlike you waiting and at the end of the day having your hopes dashed.

Please What is KIV and what is the offer about that it's not everybody that will be willing to accept it?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by freshestAy: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2020
lilllly:
You are not alone. I also haven't received any mail at all till now. Don't know what is going on

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.