Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (169659 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Apply For Indepent Electoral Comission ( INEC) Recruitment 2019 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Somethinglight:

I don't think anyone should play smart with this o, it was expressly stated; "2 credit bureau reports from any 2 credit bureau agency".

A bank is not a credit bureau agency, though they may give you your credit report for free.

Thanks. I believe the best you should take a bank is your bvn data page

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ambi23:

Thanks. I believe the best you should take a bank is your bvn data page

True. I was about to ask too.

BVN Data page can be gotten from the Bank right?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Somethinglight(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
There is an online BVN validation portal that shows your BVN details after you pay a sum of #25.

https://bvnvalidationportal.nibss-plc.com.ng

I don't know if that suffices as your "BVN data page" but as its just a page (not downloadable sef) I think it fits the bill.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by abdoullerh: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
@TGM2015 I only have statement of result. I'm presently in Lagos and my school is in Kano. Please advise on this.

TGM2015:

In Nigeria secondary school certificate is equal to any of the certificates below :
1. WAEC (WASSCE and GCE)
2. NECO (School candidates and Private)

So, the answer is YES.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by TGM2015: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
abdoullerh:
@TGM2015 I only have statement of result. I'm presently in Lagos and my school is in Kano. Please advise on this.
Statement of Result for Degree OK, but for WAEC and NECO, you can:
1. Call any of your family members or friends at home to get your certificate from where you kept it and send it to you through courier service.
2. If you are yet to collect your certificate from the School, you can get a Result Checker Scratch Card, print your statement of result online, and attach the scratch card to the print out. Make sure that you have at least 2 copies for yourself.
3. If the original statement of result issued and stamped by your school is with you, you can go along with it. There is very high likelihood that it will be accepted but option 2 above will be be. In fact, you can present the two. Do try to explain anything if you are not asked why you did not present your certificate.

But, make sure you get your original certificate maybe after training and update your records with HR later after giving you employment and deployment letter.

4 Likes

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by mrbrams: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
TGM2015:

Statement of Result for Degree OK, but for WAEC and NECO, you can:
1. Call any of your family members or friends at home to get your certificate from where you kept it and send it to you through courier service.
2. If you are yet to collect your certificate from the School, you can get a Result Checker Scratch Card, print your statement of result online, and attach the scratch card to the print out. Make sure that you have at least 2 copies for yourself.
3. If the original statement of result issued and stamped by your school is with you, you can go along with it. There is very high likelihood that it will be accepted but option 2 above will be be. In fact, you can present the two. Do try to explain anything if you are not asked why you did not present your certificate.

But, make sure you get your original certificate maybe after training and update your records with HR later after giving you employment and deployment letter.

@TMG2015.. Please I am using combined results, I don't know if they'd be accepted. I have the original copies for them
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by TGM2015: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
mrbrams:

@TMG2015.. Please I am using combined results, I don't know if they'd be accepted. I have the original copies for them
I don't see any reason why they should not accept combined results. For you to make it to documentation stage, it is very unlikely that you will be disqualified because of combined results.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by bukolalizzy(f): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
It’s not free as you will pay a fee. The bank will get you the two reports from the bureau agencies on your behalf so far you have an account with them.
Somethinglight:

I don't think anyone should play smart with this o, it was expressly stated; "2 credit bureau reports from any 2 credit bureau agency".

A bank is not a credit bureau agency, though they may give you your credit report for free.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by dharniehl(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Someone on your list may need this:
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/b06b083e0810284bd3f41a5b9b646346[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2020
Please, what do you all fill as position held at the time of employment?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by teledola(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Lasaco Assurance PLC is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968.

The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Risk Advisor( Marketing)

Qualifications

*.Candidate should possess HND or B.Sc in any discipline.

*.Candidates with amiable disposition must possess ability to talk and convince prospects.

Remuneration

*.The remuneration is a combination of fixed/variable income plus a good percentage of business introduced determined by performance.

*.Prospects for promotion and attractive career path exist for high fliers.

Application Closing Date 10th February, 2020.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates shouldsend their CV to: samuelakanbi-james@lasacoassurance.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2020
bukolalizzy:
It’s not free as you will pay a fee. The bank will get you the two reports from the bureau agencies on your behalf so far you have an account with them.

It takes 48 hours ooooo
My God.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2020
MStar09:

It takes 48 hours ooooo
My God.

Man, can we talk outside of this thread please? If you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by bukolalizzy(f): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2020
I got mine in 3hrs just because the site was down. Was told it shouldn’t take less than 20mins at union bank.
MStar09:

It takes 48 hours ooooo
My God.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2020
bukolalizzy:
I got mine in 3hrs just because the site was down. Was told it shouldn’t take less than 20mins at union bank.

Hmm.... I really hope I get it before the end of today.

Meanwhile, please have you gone to any rotary public or commissioner of Oath?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by feekah2: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Please what bank did you use?
bukolalizzy:
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by feekah2: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Please what does it mean to sight a document?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by bukolalizzy(f): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Union bank
feekah2:
Please what bank did you use?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2020
MStar09:

Hmm.... I really hope I get it before the end of today.

Yea you can, it only takes few minutes to generate.

Meanwhile, please have you gone to any rotary public or commissioner of Oath?

Just visit any law court around you. Its the same stamp used on affidavits.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ambi23:

Just visit any law court around you. Its the same stamp used on affidavits.

Really? Are you sure about that?

How much would they charge?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
feekah2:
Please what does it mean to sight a document?

To have a look at the original.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
The last page of the Asset declaration; present employment column, are we to put UBN or to just put 'Nil' ?

Please someone should kindly respond.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by feekah2: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Asides union bankers please who else has been able to obtain their credit reports?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by feekah2: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please is PFA necessary?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
MStar09:

Really? Are you sure about that?

How much would they charge?

Yes i am quite sure. The price tho i cant tell cos its negotiable here wink
I have a court clerk for a neighbor, info is from her.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
feekah2:
Asides union bankers please who else has been able to obtain their credit reports?

Yes, i got mine online. Carefully google search credit report agencies
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
MStar09:
The last page of the Asset declaration; present employment column, are we to put UBN or to just put 'Nil' ?

Please someone should kindly respond.

Some one with an idea should please respond i'm stuck here too.
Plus, do we really need the PFA?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
feekah2:
Please is PFA necessary?

If you already have a Pension account, yes.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by MStar09: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ambi23:

Some one with an idea should please respond i'm stuck here too.
Plus, do we really need the PFA?

If you have a pension account, yes.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by feekah2: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
What website please
Help a sister check please kiss
Ambi23:

Yes, i got mine online. Carefully google search credit report agencies
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Ambi23(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Somethinglight:

CRN
https://creditconnection.creditregistry.ng/

CRC
https://www.crccreditbureau.com/

These are the only two available. First central (XDS) isn't available.

CRN is expensive sha undecided

feekah2:
What website please
Help a sister check please kiss

Here they are...

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.