Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) (28306 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
A House of Representatives Candidate of People's Democratic Party, PDP, for Bende Federal Constituency, Dr Chima Desmond Anyaso, today stormed the United States Military Base in Germany.

Igbere TV gathered Anyaso was honored with Humanitarian Award earlier this year by the Military base.

Speaking after the visit, Anyaso said he was excited to visit the military base and revealed he had a great time interacting with some of the high ranking officers.

In his words,

"Today I went on a courtesy visit to the United States Military Base in Germany where I was honored with a Humanitarian Award earlier this year."

"I had the opportunity to interact with some of the high ranking officers who expressed their heartfelt support for the efforts of the Nigerian troupes in the forefront of the war against insurgency."

See more here
http://igberetvnews.com/475409/chima-anyaso-storms-united-states-military-base-germany-photos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by cooldipo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Noted ✅
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by SolutionMee: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
cheesy
Chima Anyaso is a Nigerian first before any Igbo Elele or is it Igbo Amaka.
But why storming the United State military base in Germany when he can do that directly from US. Osama had the same intention and commenced his mission right from US.
This young man should learn from Osama.
American should learn from this man.
They can put an end to this whole saga by doing to him exactly what they did to Osama. In all things, let justice prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Kennedy94(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
ok nao

get your rmb and btc cheaper
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Young and vibrant

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Nbote(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wash ... Military base kor, Army Barracks ni... Na military base Bank of America dey abi.. Or d award ceremony was in a sitting room. So an American military base gave U an award and d award was presented to U by a non ranking military boy abi... D award doesnt even have any insignia of d base or even carry its name.. Some of these politicians are funny

1759King:
Read well... It is community bank (bank of America).
Bank of America have community banks located in several countries where there is a US military formation base. I have been to their Kanagawa (Japan) branch and guess what? It's located right inside the US military base in Kanagawa, Japan.

You're welcome.

PS: I'm aware he went there just for the photos while 'probably' visiting Orji Uzor Kalu

Oga dey well jare, U reserve every right to b gullible... If a military base presented an award to him like he claims, who is supposed to pr3sent d said award to him? Dis dude is a pathetic liar who paid a visit to a plaque store to have an award crafted and den visited some military ppl he ran into at d mall to pose for photos in their living room.. He even shamelessly took of photo of d award presented to d person he visited

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by AmadiAba: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kudos CDA
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
High ranking indeed

7 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by doctokwus: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Military base indeed.
A lone woman giving u an award in a sitting room.
He thinks he is taking his low brained supporters for fools,but what he has just ended up doing is making a mighty fool of himself.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Everybody should be Articulated. Buhari is going back to Daura come 2019

4 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by princechurchill(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
That lady in the picture is the perfect definition of a slay queen(fearless,beauty,patriotism, and dedication)

Olosho feminist can't lace her shoes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin

I wish to work with the United states military.....I'm tired of NPF

25 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Alawe(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
I am not from abia state, but Chima anyaeso i am 100% in support of your ambition. you are one of the people whose ambitions in this coming elections give me joy. We need vibrant and learned young people in government. The chairman of UMU ABA CONNECT (Please, if you dont know the group, just remain silent, people are loaded), when i met you some years back during the 'end of the year party' of the group, i saw a very handsome LOADED YOUNG MAN, learned, intelligent and still humble. Please dont disappoint, Go there and represent the people.
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Kenekingisback: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Tchuss : T, C, H, U, pom, pom, s, s grin
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by AmarachiNnoli: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
He went to visit his boss Orji Uzor Kalu in his hospital bed.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2018
More photos

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by jarasimi: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2018
weird kind of storm undecided undecided...

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by deboroah: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
just two people,wheres the army na angry...

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by 1759King: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Nbote:
Wash ... Military base kor, Army Barracks ni... Na military base Bank of America dey abi.. So a military base gave U an award but it was presented to U by a non ranking military man abi... Some of these politicians are funny
Bank of America have community banks located in several countries where there is a US military formation base. I have been to their Kanagawa (Japan) branch and guess what? It's located right inside the US military base in Kanagawa, Japan.

You're welcome.

PS: I'm aware he went there just for the photos while 'probably' visiting Orji Uzor Kalu

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by bhest(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
Why not just say Chima was presented an award when he visited his soldier girlfriend. Biko see intimacy, he even have to leave his food to place his focus on her[center][/center]

5 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
A House of Representatives Candidate of People's Democratic Party, PDP, for Bende Federal Constituency, Dr Chima Desmond Anyaso, today stormed the United States Military Base in Germany.

Igbere TV gathered Anyaso was honored with Humanitarian Award earlier this year by the Military base.

Speaking after the visit, Anyaso said he was excited to visit the military base and revealed he had a great time interacting with some of the high ranking officers.

In his words,

"Today I went on a courtesy visit to the United States Military Base in Germany where I was honored with a Humanitarian Award earlier this year."

"I had the opportunity to interact with some of the high ranking officers who expressed their heartfelt support for the efforts of the Nigerian troupes in the forefront of the war against insurgency."

See more here
http://igberetvnews.com/475409/chima-anyaso-storms-united-states-military-base-germany-photos/

All three pictures looks staged.
2nd pics looks like he was forcing the female soildier to hug him and why is the award presented to him by non high ranking officer. He is definitely testing Nigerians gullibility.
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by pastie(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2018
I was trying to attached all possible sense to this thread but i failed.
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2018
1759King:

You're welcome.

Uhmmm, they should have given you too award naw.
Plus show me the pics that u visited the US miltary base in kanagawa, japan or u knw d rest.....

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by 1759King: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Uhmmm, they should have given you too award naw.
Plus show me the pics that u visited the US miltary base in kanagawa, japan or u knw d rest.....
LOL, no show offs! Thank you.
Re: Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids. / Osinbajo Visits NYSC Camp In Bakura Town (Photos) / 2019: Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (Photos, Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.