Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. (70683 Views)

Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues / Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee / Ganduje VS Sanusi: Northern Elders Lead Peace Mission To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by jmaine: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2018
Rajosh:
Kwankwaso's was the longest in West Africa before one in Ghana took over. When this new one is commissioned, it'll become the longest

Okay sir.
Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by phase1: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2018
richidinho:
one was awarded in US $ while the other was awarded in Gandollar ¶

so therefore one US $ = N360
and one Gandollar ¶ = N600

if you know you know

1 Share

Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by RillJ(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2018
I don't know how to help the op who is obviously having some serious issues over some unfounded assertions.

Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by mazieduma: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2018
winnings are great , we doing it again today, call or whatsapp to confirm.
Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2018
frowland:

No, they are different bridge. one is in Sabon Geri and the other is around that Zoo road area. Very far apart from eachother. Anyone who knows Kano understand what I mean.

Zoo road ke?
Oga na wao

Abeg no talk wetin you no know.

So, kofar Nasarawa don turn zoo road?

I great you twice.
Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by afamaustin(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2018
I suspect this is the contract he is collecting the kickback on
Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by che182: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2018
izombie:
Those pictures look like different sections of one long bridge.
Not at all! the first is a 2km bridge along mm way to be commissioned soon while the one painted in red is the Kofar Nasarawa/govt house road over head bridge. You can see the 2nd one painted in red, signifying Kwankwasiyya!
Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by udemzyudex(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Afamed:

I don't exchange Banters with kids

I'm wondering why you're still wasting your time quoting me, it shows how jobless you are.

Old man
Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by cadesky(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Kano n gud roads are like bread n butter

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by buchai: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2018
Those of us who have visited Kano state on many occasions know you are a liar with bad memory.

there are many mad people in nigeria now i dont know the cause i dont know if it is frustrations or that people in government are not doing enough to alleviate poverty honestly i dont know the cause. someone asked a question to spot out differences from the picture been posted online, in my own view from what i saw, how does that make me a liar afame? what is wrong with you? just respect yourself.
Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by frowland(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2018
ladiesreject:

Zoo road ke?
Oga na wao

Abeg no talk wetin you no know.

So, kofar Nasarawa don turn zoo road?

I great you twice.

Read my comment again!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........Before you make a joke of yourself.
Re: Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. by gabbylight: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The Op means that Gandollar is a good man with bad intentions. grin.
God deliver us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.