Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) (22641 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by AcuraZDX: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Prince Charles was in Lagos today November 7th to continue his visit to Nigeria. He was treated to a reception at the United Nations Deputy High Commissioner's office. He was joined at the dinner by supermodel, Naomi Campbell.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/prince-charles-and-noami-campbell-spotted-together-in-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by GistersNG: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
cool

I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares >>> https://gistmore.com/cant-sit-dick-less-450k-per-night-nigerian-lady-declares
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by uc4uandc(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
cry

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
her sweat almost spoil her makeup.

I bet her down south would be smelling too.
see the make up paint almost wash off her face.

In between
what is it with her n Nigeria sef?
very soon she will find one fine guy to spend the rest of her life with and live happily ever after

I kinda love her sense of attachment to Nigeria.

Me think she has confirmed her DNA to be from the region of Nigeria.
This could only mean one thing,her great great grandfather was once a slave in the US.

Descendant of Slave.

wait-is she sharing money
i need money. let mw go and follow her on Instagram

7 Likes

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by dannyoungstick(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
This people sha.....FTC.....Let me shine now undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by Bonaventura(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Did she come to see Wizkid?

7 Likes

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by olajebu(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Naomi Stew

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Naomi Campbell na Nigerian? Why this country dey sweet am like this?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by Ibcrown(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Where's wizkid?

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by teniola55(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
fvcking british.
they came, they conned us, and they are still coning us, while most of us hail them
thats why i love indians.
indians has discovered the british wicked ways and have since hated them for all their atrocities towards their fore fathers .
God punish the queen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by callmementor: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
welcome o..wetin concern me embarassed
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by Jenniferblog(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
grin
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Does Naomi Campbell now stay in Nigeria? Because she is always around for any big event lately.
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by noble71(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
grin who no like better thing tongue
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by yusuf99(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Let him kukuma carry her as second wife because Na their product
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
shocked

I don't get it does Naomi Campbell now live in Lagos?
The frequency of her presence in Lagos warrants the question?

To think she still has the nerves to step foot in Nigeria after what she did to my guy Aluko and what her mom did to Terry Wayas.
Fear women sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by Seehydee(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Like if you know Naomi Campbell got something in common with Tiwa Savage !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gv0Hdi4swY

Prince Charles speaks with model Naomi Campbell in Lagos

Prince Charles was joined by supermodel Naomi Campbell at the glittering reception in Lagos on Wednesday night. The function, which was attended by members of Nigeria’s fashion industry in traditional dress, saw the pair greet each other warmly

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Na the fine girl them take wage cola for am.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
cool Neo-colonialism is the problem with Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
International H
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
This Naomi gal is just the same as any other gal in Lagos! She's not as beautiful as they put out. Will be too ordinary without makeup!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by yorke1: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Because of Prince our government suffered us again yesterday in Lagos. Why block motorists from accessing the roads because of prince Charles.
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2018
its now clear why Naomi came to lagos

she wants to have a taste of the royal d!ck
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by peter353: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
wow he came to Naija
Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Beautiful people.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) by elliottibanga(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2018
It feels worrisome that Naomi Campbell always shows up during high profile foreign dignitary visits on the African continent? Its almost like she's an agent of some clandestine agency keeping tabs on Problem areas of the world. Maybe CIA or MI5 or......maybe I need more coffee.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine / Chidynma Now To Be Known As Chee / Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.