Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,984 members, 7,848,960 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection (26569 Views)

Ife-Ifewara Road: Senate Hails RCCG, Asks FG’s Contractors To Refund ₦140M / I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Blue3k(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
richidinho:

calm down the guy said locomotive train

Difference being what? Are you complaining about the rail speeds? The point still remains I covered both suspects being people and goods.

docadams:

It is immoral to be nice to an ignorant IPOB.. Next time give him a disabling kick

These guys are a strange bunch. Mentally challenged questions and responses.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by kolaaderin: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
ryloy:
angry
To be frank , I think PMB has done more in three years than PDP 16 years.

That is the fact but I fear Nigerians are their own enemy, many don't see this and all they want is chop make I chop, share the money method of government. May God help us not to derail this achievement and not to go back to those years of locust lootocrats. The Athifculooters noise are everywhere this days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Oblang(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
ryloy:
angry
To be frank , I think PMB has done more in three years than PDP 16 years.

Only the jaundiced individuals will argue that....

4 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Blue3k:
You must mentally ineltto ask why trains are important in 21st century. Trains are most efficient ways to transfer bulk goods and people across short distances. Nigeria in particular would spend less on road maintenance and it would take traffic off the street. Most long haul truckers would adjust to shorter hauls. Train rides are cheaper.

Most countries built up their rail or road infrastructure before 21st centary. Most of europe is pretty well connected already. There's plenty of rail infrastructure projects going on world wide google it. Dont be dumb and lazy.

[s][/s]
And who said trains are not important, mr zombie? What am saying here is simple, why waste so much just to use a 19th century locomotive train in 2018, the trains Europeans and Americans stop using for like 50yrs ago. They train you Apc liars even claimed to have commissioned some couple of months ago are even in bad shapes.

Why can't we remodel our rail system like that of China? Abi are the Chinese people not the same people constructing the rail tracks and selling refurbished trains for that moronic ameachi?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by rrikado(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
God bless pmb, 2019 is certain

1 Like

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by FriendNG: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
rrikado:
God bless pmb, 2019 is certain

This train moves at 150km/hr

1 Like

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Oblang(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
hehehe look at how nairaland resident zombies are ejaculating in every angle of this thread grin shocked

Zombie Ohh zombie

Athiefkulooted zombie who don't know when to hide...

1 Like

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Oblang(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
And who said trains are not important, mr zombie? What am saying here is simple, why waste so much just to use a 19th century locomotive train in 2018, the trains Europeans and Americans stop using for like 50yrs ago. They train you Apc liars even claimed to have commissioned some couple of months ago are even in bad shapes.

Why can't we remodel our rail system like that of China? Abi are the Chinese people not the same people constructing the rail tracks and selling refurbished trains for that moronic ameachi?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Blue3k(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
You're rambling like a dumb animal. Who told you they're using 19 century locomative on standard guage rail line. Even the old nartow gauge lines should be getting better locomotives. The old narrow gauge trains tracks are being refurbished so you're wish is granted. Stop spewing ignorant nonsense and go read about project.

[s]
Kastonkastroll:

Why can't we remodelled our rail system like that of China? Abi are the Chinese people not the same people constructing the rail tracks and selling refurbished trains for that moronic ameachi?
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
This train passes through Uromi. I was but a little boy,wearing pants and running on the streets when we used to play on the abandoned track. Then people used curse the many governments that came and passed without them making an attempt to complete the project. The people just wished the project will ever be completed. But alas after many years, there came along a certain old man, that alot of ignorant fellows have cursed and continued to curse, they call him names,all sorts of derogatory names, they have seen nothing good in this old man..but this old man have finally completed the project. A project that that was abandoned for like eternity. A project that is essential to the revitalising of Ajeokuta steel plant.
If you are a Nigerian,especially a poor Nigerian and is yet to see any achievement of Buhari's administration,then I put it to you that you are a fool. If you are a Nigerian and you are still joining those corrupt unpatriotic politicians to ask 'what have Buhari done' then you are a compound fool. Just open your mind, your eyes and senses, just be a little more objective and you will come to realise Buhari is doing well.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by famology(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
If you criticize this project, you're a demon.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by yrex01(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
A very bad news for some pipu. I no mention name ooo

3 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by maisauki: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kyase:

you cheat me....
anyways Sai baba
equation balance... buhari til 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by kolaaderin: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
hear zombie talk. What's the benefit in this now? How many countries in the world waste money and many resources on locomotive trains in this our 21st century?
hatred will definitely kill you

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by oweman: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Somebody need to convince me this Buhari of a man is trully a Nigerian

How dear him building this rail line abandone for decades dont he knows such money he is using ought to be shared to party members to build private mansions in London , Newyork & etc ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Tired of staying at home join the train and enter the oil and gas industry. Globat drilling fluids school
Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Penexpress: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
This track was built and completed by Julius Berger during Obasenjo's tenure to move steel from Ajaokuta to Warri. The Train failed to kick start due to Ajaokuta's failure to pick up. What APC did is just to convert an already built and abandoned rail to passenger carrier.
APC did not build that track. They only brought in locomotive trains to run the tracks and carry passengers. Those of us that travel to the east always cross the overhead bridge at Agbor very close the the custom check point by AP fuel station. Those of us that travel to Abraka from Agbor cross the overhead bridge at Itakpe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by wristbangle: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
cry cry

My party is killing me daily. Where will I find thunder now that will fire PDP for bringing me this much heart ache.

See how APC is doing in 4 years what we could not do in 16 years.

Thunder where you dey ooo angry

What an irony! Lmao!
Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by killuminati(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hotfreezer:

I know what is paining you. There's no traffic for trains where you can hawk gala and fan yogo.

gringringrin

Bro, what kinda wickedness a this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Yareema22(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kyase:

waiting for pig heads to come wail.....

but juve think say Dem go beat us home and away? lailai
no mind them...this victory sweet me well well ah swear...

1 Like

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by lereinter(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2018
so this will make the jobless, family members of people killed by Fulani herdsmen, people whose biz has been destroyed, Leah sharibu family, poverty stricken, people forced out production or manufacturing etc to vote him

how many Nigerians have entered the said train

don't forget somebody administration built 3rd mainland bridge, Abuja fct, river niger bridge

1 Like

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Felixv: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

We are using standard guage and that is what is being used in Europe and the US. The us does not have the fantastic trains they have in China or even in Germany.

And I understand your frustration, but we don’t have the infrastructure the Chinese have - but am sure we will get there some day as long as we learn to manage what we have properly, and improve on our maintenance culture.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2018
AZeD1:

Did you count Buhari's government among the ones in point one ?

buhari spent just months in government as a headof stateand you want him to finish rail project....ha baba
Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Marcobos12: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2018
princdebola201:
buhari has completed more rail projects in 3 years than any government in history of nigeria.

argue with facts

Ecclesiastes 7:8 Better is the end of a thing than its beginning

may God keep baba for us amen

This is what you read on news. I am here in warri and close to the rail and reading all this propaganda going on. If this government should continue like this, I mean with all these lies this country is finished.
THIS IS THE MOST DEMONIC GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by wickyyolo: 12:37am On Nov 08, 2018
Propagenda as usual let them show us the Warri stations, then I will believe. Because I know they have not started that project as we speak.

Point of correction, this project is done by the Chinese government, it's a loan for Nigeria to repay, they won't tell you that. Bloody thieves
Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by MalcoImX: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
hear zombie talk. What's the benefit in this now? How many countries in the world waste money and many resources on locomotive trains in this our 21st century?
I hope you are not praying we go back to the donkey and camel transportation system that prevailed during your PDP years.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by bender79: 1:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Penexpress:
This track was built and completed by Julius Berger during Obasenjo's tenure to move steel from Ajaokuta to Warri. The Train failed to kick start due to Ajaokuta's failure to pick up. What APC did is just to convert an already built and abandoned rail to passenger carrier.
APC did not build that track. They only brought in locomotive trains to run the tracks and carry passengers. Those of us that travel to the east always cross the overhead bridge at Agbor very close the the custom check point by AP fuel station. Those of us that travel to Abraka from Agbor cross the overhead bridge at Itakpe.
So what?

1 Like

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Allem(m): 1:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Bobo and lies, nothing has changed about the railway since the time of OBJ. Stop deceiving Nigerians. I stay beside the railway less that 30 feet in abraka.

1 Like

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by PVision2020(m): 2:08am On Nov 08, 2018
I've told people severally, you can take on Buhari/APC on so many things but not on infrastructural development. APC is far far better than PDP infrastructurally which is the bedrock of a sustainable economy. Only kids and bias minds will argue otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by MrRush(m): 2:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
oga shut up, this is the same train I entered from Spain to Portugal and Spain to France, all this una locomotive locomotive wey una dey shout Ugandan sef.

Travel and see those trains yourself, you think they're as useless as you ppl, they won't show u d main thing on TV but the best, receive sense and appreciate wetin u see and stop comparing with what u haven't seen in reality but on tv

4 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

I have said this and I will continue to say it, please get your brain informed before you comment on any forum, Chicago is one of the world class city today and they use locomotive trains that are powered by electric rails which is known by their eight color lines blue,red,yellow,brown,green, pink, orange, and purple lines . It is exciting and interesting to ride on them when you visit Chicago It is your type that is hating Nigeria to a halt with your uninformed brain that produces unreasonable and hateful comments

3 Likes

Re: Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection by pedel: 2:34am On Nov 08, 2018
Stop responding to people like these.
They can't handle intelligent discourse. They only know how to insult the PMB.
Poverty has eaten their brain like cancer. They prefer a known corrupt politician to come back and run the affairs of their lives.
Blue3k:
You must mentally inept to ask why trains are important in 21st century. Trains are most efficient ways to transfer bulk goods and people across short distances. Nigeria in particular would spend less on road maintenance and it would take traffic off the street. Most long haul truckers would adjust to shorter hauls. Train rides are cheaper.

Most countries built up their rail or road infrastructure before 21st centary. Most of europe is pretty well connected already. There's plenty of rail infrastructure projects going on world wide google it. Dont be dumb and lazy.

[s][/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). / Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.