Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Davido's Alleged 5-year-old Daughter (audio) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Davido's Alleged 5-year-old Daughter (audio) (949 Views)

“she Was Poisoned By Her Friends” – Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Ada Ameh’s Death / Kemi Olunloyo Speaks From Port Harcourt Maximum Prison! (pics) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Davido's Alleged 5-year-old Daughter (audio) by Faithway10: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reached out to Davido's alleged first daughter, 5-year-old Mitchelle who the singer has denied after he claimed paternity test shows she's not his child.

Kemi is claiming that the paternity test that was conducted when the story came to light was fake and that Davido and his family bribed the doctor to alter the result of the DNA test.

Well, Kemi has now spoken to Mitchelle and her grandmother on phone. Mitchelle could be heard saying her father's name is 'David Adeleke' and her name is 'Mitchelle Adeleke'.

Listen to the phone conversation here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/kemi-olunloyo-speaks-to-davidos-alleged-5-year-old-daughter-audio.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Davido's Alleged 5-year-old Daughter (audio) by ahnie: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
This woman likes digging....

Very unrelenting with her quest!

Pretty little girlie.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Davido's Alleged 5-year-old Daughter (audio) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
So?
David no want he no want be that.... Ill explain. I see your yansh e make sense. I call you, you follow me enter zanga. You open and I login well. Come vomit inside. You wey you collect no worry o. As I finish I bar you waka. Later you get belle how e take concern me? Na we two do am...if you no want belle you no go score. Aimoiye. Pikin no dey lost. If na him own or not time go tell.

Mumu lady, what do you expect when them name full grown adult with bear bear obo?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Davido's Alleged 5-year-old Daughter (audio) by Tenn88: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Her father's name is david Adeleke grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Davido's Alleged 5-year-old Daughter (audio) by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
ok what is wrong with this woman. Why drag a 5yrs old girl into your nonsense? Haba. I have never liked this old witch called kemi and I blame davido for not suing the woman for all the lies she has been spreading about him.

Madam kemi, real journalism is not about blackmailing and making defamatory comments about people. You just attack people for no reason, and when they reply you, you go begin to dey form Rambo for your IG/twitter accounts.

Useless woman

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Shuns His ‘son’ 6ix9ine Following Arrest: ‘call Ya Momma’ / Nollywood Actress Pat Ugwu Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photoshoots (photos) / Wizkid/apostle Suleman/rccg Are Satanist Using Babies For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.