Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wizkid/apostle Suleman/rccg Are Satanist Using Babies For Rituals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid/apostle Suleman/rccg Are Satanist Using Babies For Rituals (952 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ex Satanist Exposes Gay Ritual & What Goes On Behind The Veil Of Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid/apostle Suleman/rccg Are Satanist Using Babies For Rituals by ExcessloveofGod: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wizkid, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, Starboy entertainment CEO, is an occultist and evil Satanist. He kills babies and humans especially women for monthly rituals. This rituals empower him monthly and is his commitment to the powers he is serving. This is the secret to his fame and prosperity.Without this rituals he won't be loved and famous. When you listen to his songs especially the videos or live concerts people become infatuated and more desperate to see him or listen to his music, some even get turned in to the extend of masturbation. Many feel he is only in a secret cult like a fraternity but he is in something more evil and deeper than that. He can be physically present with you and move in the spirit form to get information or attack someone he is angry with. He is into all this just as all this fake pastors move in the spirit and control demons to gather information about people.

Wizkid can even become a pastor tomoro and be prophesying because he is into the same demonic operation that all these miracle performing pastors are into. The reason why I am exposing him is because not only did God Almighty, the creator of heaven and Earth reveal him to me. Wizkid has tried some of his powers on me and has visited me spiritually. I am talking with all confidence that I know and have seen him. Apostle Johnson suleman is also a satanist and is now currently battling between repenting and giving up all his spiritual atrocities and staying in it because he is afraid that he will become poor if he leaves the occultist and satanic practices. Many do not care what powers they are initiated into in exchange for miracles when they visit this satanic churches like RCCG, Omega fire ministries and so on. I was a worker and even trained to SOD school of disciples in the RCCG(Redeemed Christian Church of God) and I also visited Omega fire ministries for some time cos I thought he was genuine, so they know me am not a stranger to this churches. It was in my state of prayers that I started getting revelations from God about all that was going on.
While finishing my SOD I realized that even my pastor and wife in RCCG were also into witchcraft and Satanism. I began to seek the face of God and he has been exposing them to me.

As for WIZKID I only sent him one religious message on Twitter and not long after he came in my dream, he even told me that I sent nice and encouraging messages to davido but not to him, am not saying davido is better and that was when I then started exposing him for who he is. I do not run people down but am only doing this to free my conscience because. The Lord Jesus Christ said in his word in Ephesians 5:11 "Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather expose them."

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Popular Nollywood Actors Audition For Bbnaija 2019 (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Apologizes For Going To A Strip Club For Her 18th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.