Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos (36725 Views)

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo / Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by GavelSlam: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2018
xcelentattitude:

I suppose you are 'full-educated' yet you insulted me first.
I'm sorry but I can't travel down this road with you.
I don't insult people when making my points
I already know the kind of person you are
And I also have a rough idea of the kids you'll produce if you don't change.
Or
Couldn't you have made your point without insults?

No.

You deserve what you get.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Pataricatering(f): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2018
These people are just deceiving themselves ! Buhari will get a reasonable vote in the south east ! More than enough for geopolitical spread - that’s for sure !
Balyz:
Buhari doesn't need to please you, he did it to honour a great Nigerian nationalist Zik. 5% opinion is as worthless as a lifeless corpse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Carlyscales: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Balyz:
Buhari doesn't need to please you, he did it to honour a great Nigerian nationalist Zik. 5% opinion is as worthless as a lifeless corpse
So is that how u want to be honoured by a president abi

While sensible leaders want to protect their legacy of good governance, education, empowerment, quality health insurance etc to the people they left behind n not wasting public funds on graves.

Is this how sensible countries moved their people out of poverty.
The only reason y graves are to be renovated is for tourism. But how can u talk of tourism without security. Young graduates ar resorting to trekking to Libya, kidnapping, Yahoo Yahoo etc, due to no jobs, and the govt is shamelessly ranting about renovating graves with huge public budgets.

This Govt is on a long thing in SE. Igbos ar very independent n liberal n never as gullible as northerners. Even with Peter Obi from Anambra, PDP may still loose to Apga in Anambra n APC in Imo state. That's independent minded that they are.

Look this govt have become Soo predictable n clueless as the election draws near. It's so obvious that all their economic activities n interventions is besically geared towards d elections. Even to get Npower n trader money now u have to present ur PVC n append boldly that 'i stand with Buhari' in d forms to get it.

What a shameful, clueless n BOUNCED CHEQUE of a govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Mophasa:
The federal government has completed the abandoned Nnamdi Azikiwe Mansoleum in Onitsha,Anambra state.

The edifice was started in 1996 by the Late Gen.Sani Abacha led-millitary government but was later abandoned.

Successive governments ignored the project.

However,Work began on the project in 2015 by the Babatunde Fashola led-ministry of works and has since been concluded.

The project is now set to be a tourist attraction to the state.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/fg-completes-nnamdi-azikiwe-mausoleum.html?m=1

The correct spelling is 'mausoleum' not mansoleum Mophasa. Lalasticlala or who ever pushed it to the frontpage, take note.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Adeyinka123: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2018
socialmediaman:

When you lose people’s trust by posting photos from India as your completed projects, why would they trust you when you post more photos?

Do you have conscience at all? Courtesy demands you appreciate good thing no matter your dislike. Even Peter Obi did not blame Buhari for the economic downturn. Nawa o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Modarun(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2018
So if he did it out of great regards for Zik, question is why are the erats using it as a campaign tool? We rather be built a rail line from Onitcha to link the whole of the Eastern states then name it Ziks railline than an insequential building. They paid out $2.5billion for new port in Lagos, its this nonsense they want to use as a campaign project? These bunch of clowns think Ibos are like Yorubas who masturbated on their stupidity cos someone who marshalled a coup declared June 12 democracy day without senate confirmation? These Afonjas who have a problem with Ibos not being impressed by this nonsense post, should first off tell us why they rejected the renaming of Unilag by GEJ. #Clowns
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Pataricatering(f): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Whether they post from Nigeria or india - you will not believe! They post fifty pictures from Nigeria and one from india obviously by mistake but you discountenance all the ones from Nigeria because of hate ! Your belief or lack of it is not necessary actually - except to you ! !
socialmediaman:

When you lose people’s trust by posting photos from India as your completed projects, why would they trust you when you post more photos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Outreachms: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2018
Mophasa:
More photos here

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/fg-completes-nnamdi-azikiwe-mausoleum.html?m=1

Rather than say "SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE" You could have simply said read more because there's absolutely no extra photos there.....
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by mathew247: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2018
It's true. the last time I pass thru there,work was ongoing but what I hate is the lies on 2nd Niger bridge and Enugu-onitsha express way.
I repeat there's nothing like 2nd Niger-Bridge,forget propaganda.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by sparko1(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.
Ndigbo will value a mausoleum built in Ibeku in honour of those killed by the Python Dance.

Who is Nnamdi Azikiwe?
A failure that didn't upgrade his people like Ahmadu Bello and Obafemi Awolowo did.

Be careful what you say, just because you monika looks ibo, doesn't mean you should say crap this!

Respect to whom respect is due!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Modarun(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Adeyinka123:

Do you have conscience at all? Courtesy demands you appreciate good thing no matter your dislike. Even Peter Obi did not blame Buhari for the economic downturn. Nawa o!!
What is wrong with you guys and comprehension? Peter Obi blamed Fashola, Ameachi and many of the now ruling party leaders for taking the FG to court. Whats the difference? They were in the opposition and Buhari was a strong supporter of the Actions of the Governors opposed to savibg then.
Bros you guys are truely pathetic, for one Ibos are smarter, they knw whats up. Just like Saraki said after leavibg your dead people appointing party, Every juicy project and post is shared between Tinubu Lagos and Buhari Relations. They Award Rail line in Lagos and build senseless building in Onitcha? Hahaha Ibos dont masturbate of clueless projects. Not even the North West, North East and North Central can brag of any meaningful project from this Afonja Tinubu/ Buhari relations ran govt. Come 2019 we shall send them back to where they came from.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by sparko1(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Modarun:
So if he did it out of great regards for Zik, question is why are the erats using it as a campaign tool? We rather be built a rail line from Onitcha to link the whole of the Eastern states then name it Ziks railline than an insequential building. They paid out $2.5billion for new port in Lagos, its this nonsense they want to use as a campaign project? These bunch of clowns think Ibos are like Yorubas who masturbated on their stupidity cos someone who marshalled a coup declared June 12 democracy day without senate confirmation? These Afonjas who have a problem with Ibos not being impressed by this nonsense post, should first off tell us why they rejected the renaming of Unilag by GEJ. #Clowns

I think your obsession with Yoruba is the problem, what has Lagos, and the rejection of GEJ got to do with a building that has already started and needed completion, or would you rather they abandon it and you have something to cry about. LITTTLE BABY, even if they build rail round you village it's not going to cure your obsession, GET HELP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by TheAngry1: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:
Achievement number 1 for SE. Nonsense

Name one GEJ achievement in the entire Southeast after 6 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by femy080: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
yjgm:
The government of PMB is the best we have ever had. PMB all the way till 2023.
it be like say pmb is one of your family member before saying trash from ur mouth
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by deomelo: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2018
The Federal Executive Council, Wednesday, took a bold step towards immortalising the first president of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe as it approved the sum of N1,496billion, for the building of a Mausoleum in his honour in Onitsha.

They approved the funds for the mausoleum in 2012

Dr Abati who was flanked by the Minister of Housing and Urban Development, Ms. Ama Pepple, and the Minister of Mines and Steel, Mohammed Sada, said that the Mausoleum has been an issue since 2006

Should an ordinary mausoleum be an issue since 2006?

It was given out for a sum of N1,496,531,483 with a completion of 13 months.

They obviously embezled the funds and abandoned the project just like the thousands of projects they abandoned all over Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Modarun(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2018
TheAngry1:

The fact he broke the embargo on Ibo Millitary officers leading the Army with the appointment of Ihejirika as COAS will always be cherished by Ibos. Morethan anything.
Obama didnt do much for African Americans, but the fact he becamebpresident broke barriers.
Only a compound fool would say this insequential building is an achievement. Based on your cluemess logic the Yorubas would prefer the building a masaleum for Awolowo over a Lagos - Ibandan railline abi? Olodo is not a talent bros.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by maisauki: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2018
bad market 4 athiefkulators, zombies amd ipob yoots
BTW, weedone, Completer General
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by sparko1(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na PROJECT...??
IGBOS are not fools, neither are they Poor.

Why would you project this forward for acknowledgment...??
...a PROJECT a single IGBOMAN in ALABA will erect and call Reverend Fathers to come and commission...

BUHARI is really wicked.

And yet it was abandon since 1995, maybe it was moved outer space, oh! no, it was rapped with an invisible cloke, better still ALABA MARKET was shut down. Oh no, nor of that is true. stepping on an already crowded forehead it's "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT", Not "ACKNOWLEDGMENT".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Modarun(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2018
sparko1:

And yet it was abandon since 1995, maybe it was moved outer space, oh! no, it was rapped with an invisible cloke, better still ALABA MARKET was shut down. Oh no, nor of that is true. stepping on an already crowded forehead it's "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT", Not "ACKNOWLEDGMENT".

Incase you dnt knw we have tons of similar projects in honour to Zik scattered across the South East by State govts. with the most recent done by Okorocha.
An Afonja cant decide for ibos whats more important. As you can see most Ibos say this is not important. The senselessness of this govt is legendary, so they expect Ndigbos to vote or support Buhari for completing this building? Hahaha. You guys are pathetic to say the least, so Afonja that rejected the renaming of UNILAG wants Ibos to maturbate on a senseless project like this? Hahaha
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by goodlifehyd(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2018
socialmediaman:
I’m not sure people trust all these photos we’re seeing of completed projects. We’ve seen photos from India as Buhari’s completed projects so I won’t be surprised to wake up and see this same photo was taken from 2015
can you share the indian picture you talking about?
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
Museum?
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by kurfbrown(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Balyz:

@buhari4hunger... I pray the grudges u have 4buhari not drag u done In life...amen
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by BeautifulMind2: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
[s]
Mophasa:
The federal government has completed the abandoned Nnamdi Azikiwe Mansoleum in Onitsha,Anambra state.

The edifice was started in 1996 by the Late Gen.Sani Abacha led-millitary government but was later abandoned.

Successive governments ignored the project.

However,Work began on the project in 2015 by the Babatunde Fashola led-ministry of works and has since been concluded.

The project is now set to be a tourist attraction to the state.

[/s]
Op you are a pathological liar, Zik mausoleum was started by Obasanjo in the year 2002 although it was later abounded by Obj and Yar'Adua Jonathan continued the project in 2010 it was 87% under Jonathan before he handed over

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by emmie14: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
TheAngry1:

Buhari didn't start the project besides Nigeria is not 8years old
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by kurfbrown(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Balyz:

@buhari4hunger... I pray the grudges u have 4buhari not drag u down In life...amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by talkwithfobi: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=Fabre2 post=72777671]whats the economic importance?[/quot

TOURISM !
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by twinke209(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2018
The place is not yet completed I passed there yesterday.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
martineverest:
so senseless....didn't u see where it was stated that fashola's continued the project since 2015?

Does that mean it couldn't have been completed earlier? The earlier you remove sentiments and see them politicians for who they really are, the better for you.

I know someone will still misquote as being anti Burahi. I'm neither a burahist nor an anti burahist.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by martineverest(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
xcelentattitude:

Does that mean it couldn't have been completed earlier? The earlier you remove sentiments and see them politicians for who they really are, the better for you.

I know someone will still misquote as being anti Burahi. I'm neither a burahist nor an anti burahist.
do I realise that Enugu airport,Lagos Ibadan expressway,east-west road,2nd river Niger bridge would have been completed if not for senators who continuously shortened the budgets meant for these projects for their own selfish interests?...senators are fond of diverting budgets meant for infrastructure into their constituencies.thus the delay in project completion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by pope777(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2018
As an Onitsha resident, i had always wondered why this place was left like it was, shabby and dirty!

Eventhough it's merely symbolic, Buhari has done well!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by TheAngry1: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Modarun:

The fact he broke the embargo on Ibo Millitary officers leading the Army with the appointment of Ihejirika as COAS will always be cherished by Ibos. Morethan anything.
Obama didnt do much for African Americans, but the fact he becamebpresident broke barriers.
Only a compound fool would say this insequential building is an achievement. Based on your cluemess logic the Yorubas would prefer the building a masaleum for Awolowo over a Lagos - Ibandan railline abi? Olodo is not a talent bros.

Anuofia! I asked you a simple question, you come here to talk nonsense. List one achievement you can ascribe to GEJ in the southeast. Just one. You dey mention Ihejirika! taaaaaa!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US / Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.