Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos (36722 Views)

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo / Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by sparko1(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2018
Modarun:

Incase you dnt knw we have tons of similar projects in honour to Zik scattered across the South East by State govts. with the most recent done by Okorocha.
An Afonja cant decide for ibos whats more important. As you can see most Ibos say this is not important. The senselessness of this govt is legendary, so they expect Ndigbos to vote or support Buhari for completing this building? Hahaha. You guys are pathetic to say the least, so Afonja that rejected the renaming of UNILAG wants Ibos to maturbate on a senseless project like this? Hahaha

First, it is "masturbate", not "maturbate", what has renaming UNILAG got to do with the uncompleted project, who said anything about voting! You just have to stress yourself on inconsequential things, you really think Buhari needs your vote? you've got to be kidding me.

Wait when its time for the south-east to produce a president, then you will know how inconsequential the region is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by dam2000(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2018
What of all the assets you and your mumu on top are busy selling
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Kahujadekadura: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Stop lying shamelessly. Nobody pays full for any job not yet started. This was since 1996 and not in the time of Jonathan.

It was awarded and reawarded 4 times since 1996 to 2015 but each time the money was diverted to private pockets including the time of GEJ.

Buhari did not divert or loot funds meant for it which is now why it has been finished unlike the looting ways my party is known for
My bros, don't be so stupid and foolish. I told u where I schooled and u can check it from ur GPS to know if d sch I stated above shared d same boundary wit it.
We see d compound of Zik clearly from our sch. Even some Hausa's had taken some part of Zik land and were doing some manual job until Goodluck came and chase them away and awarded dat project to contractors for them to finish it. I didn't claim that Goodluck started d work. Even those contractors have to destroy small part of d building that looks obsolete in d eyes of 21st century generation and gave it that shape u are seeing. What was on that tower bf Goodluck was a rods coiled but Goodluck instructed them to remove that rubbish and find good and meritorious facilities and use on it. I am not here to debate wit u on what we knew through media. I am telling on a project I am at home wit for 6yrs as a student of All Hallows Seminary Onitsha.
If u are still doubting. Convince me then by showing me the federal project of Buhari since 2015 to 2018, where Zik museum was stated.
I was at d sch when Goodluck and Obi of Onitsha came and commissioned it and when d manager of d company affirm that he has received d full payment and when he stated how many year and months it will take him to do it.
Buhari that didn't even come to d burial ceremony of owelle of Onitsha( Zik first son) on 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by mrkia(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Even Secondus/Atiku/Gej know that thier Party's 16 years in Governance is a waste when compared with what our dear country has been able to achieve in the 3years of PMB.

May Nigerians never have the like of PDP in power again, Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Paiko1801: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2018
What is the meaning of this ?? undecided
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by RoaringLion11(f): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wailers don't know what to say again,,this is a project that can be seen by everybody...well-done Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by KINGEvidence: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mophasa:
The federal government has completed the abandoned Nnamdi Azikiwe Mansoleum in Onitsha,Anambra state.

The edifice was started in 1996 by the Late Gen.Sani Abacha led-millitary government but was later abandoned.

Successive governments ignored the project.

However,Work began on the project in 2015 by the Babatunde Fashola led-ministry of works and has since been concluded.

The project is now set to be a tourist attraction to the state.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/fg-completes-nnamdi-azikiwe-mausoleum.html?m=1

More good things to come, and this will tell my people that the funds meant for the projects were previously been stolen that’s why we are just getting all this kind of projects done now. This projects that should have been done long years ago. Well, it better late than never.PMB
#IStandWithBuhariOsinbajo

#AtikuNotAnOption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Lanre0: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
In 2023, Yorubas will wholeheartedly support handing over of power from God fearing Buhari to God fearing Obiano, & not any satanic or shameless Igbo man who can sell Nigeria & put the money in his pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by aquar: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
I am igbo man to the coin, most idiots program to hate buhari are druckers. the real men are ready to vote BABA bcs of the huge projects that he embark on in d southeast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by bewla(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
femi4:
Baba all the way>>>>>>>>2019 is done and dusted
Even Obiano commissional no so
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by deebrownneymar: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is how they waste and loot our money in the name of project. Btw of what use is this to the dead?
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by GSA01: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
For years, why didn't they complete the Project, rather it is left for ruins and they are busy around awarding elephants project so they can be siphoned more money! PDP FINISH NIGERIA SHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by AnanseK(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

It's only stupid Yorubas that thinks that GEJ is an Igbo.

I am not Yoruba but I know when Jonathan visited and emphasized his middle name Ebere and confirmed his igbonness. If you now reject him that’s your problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by BigbamoAYO(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
With his money?
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by uba1991: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Buhari never complete anything. Contractors received their full payment under Jonathan regime. If they claimed they are d ones that completed it; let them bring out there FG project from 2015 to 2018 and see f there s any place Zik museum was included.
Before u tall trash, know that I schooled at All Hallows Seminary that shared d same boundary wit Zik house.
mumu i tot u are d contractor. i forget, gej turn south east to dubai but he only forget to commission
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by uba1991: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na PROJECT...??
IGBOS are not fools, neither are they Poor.

Why would you project this forward for acknowledgment...??
...a PROJECT a single IGBOMAN in ALABA will erect and call Reverend Fathers to come and commission...

BUHARI is really wicked.
where are d alaba igbos since 1996. children of hate
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ehen! What now happen is that not part of why we elected him in 2015.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Belluchii: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
I appreciate the government effort in making sure that projects abandoned by the previous government is been completed by his administration not minding the fact that it was not started by his administration. Nigeria would have been a better place if previous government carried out such process in the past.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Kahujadekadura: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
uba1991:
mumu i tot u are d contractor. i forget, gej turn south east to dubai but he only forget to commission
I never insulted u. The only thing I asked is for u to get d federal project from 2015 till now and checked for urself if there is any place Zik museum was stated. It is not by words u can prove to me that I am a mumu rather by evidence.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:
Buhari and h is badluck.. Ndigbo had rejected your lifeless corpse
I hope you will not shout maginized come next year because he will win in anambra State
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Officialpdpnig: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
aquar:
I am igbo man to the coin, most idiots program to hate buhari are druckers. the real men are ready to vote BABA bcs of the huge projects that he embark on in d southeast.

Ya gazie gi. I was once like those programmed to hate Buhari but recently saw the light.

Hating for no reason despite all the good he had been out to do even in the SE is just satanic.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Mophasa(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
ChrisTeck:

The correct spelling is 'mausoleum' not mansoleum Mophasa. Lalasticlala or who ever pushed it to the frontpage, take note.
c
Its eitther You need glasses or ur a product of free education
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by uba1991: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
My bros, don't be so stupid and foolish. I told u where I schooled and u can check it from ur GPS to know if d sch I stated above shared d same boundary wit it.
We see d compound of Zik clearly from our sch. Even some Hausa's had taken some part of Zik land and were doing some manual job until Goodluck came and chase them away and awarded dat project to contractors for them to finish it. I didn't claim that Goodluck started d work. Even those contractors have to destroy small part of d building that looks obsolete in d eyes of 21st century generation and gave it that shape u are seeing. What was on that tower bf Goodluck was a rods coiled but Goodluck instructed them to remove that rubbish and find good and meritorious facilities and use on it. I am not here to debate wit u on what we knew through media. I am telling on a project I am at home wit for 6yrs as a student of All Hallows Seminary Onitsha.
If u are still doubting. Convince me then by showing me the federal project of Buhari since 2015 to 2018, where Zik museum was stated.
I was at d sch when Goodluck and Obi of Onitsha came and commissioned it and when d manager of d company affirm that he has received d full payment and when he stated how many year and months it will take him to do it.
Buhari that didn't even come to d burial ceremony of owelle of Onitsha( Zik first son) on 2015.
u are a disgrace to d christianity.if a seminarian will b selling dis falsehood,what then ll d devil do. christian leaders has now taken over d work of d devil.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by uba1991: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
I never insulted u. The only thing I asked is for u to get d federal project from 2015 till now and checked for urself if there is any place Zik museum was stated. It is not by words u can prove to me that I am a mumu rather by evidence.
show us d receipt that shows that gej has paid all d money to d contractor
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Grayxme: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
PMB the Finisher!!!...This is again commendable
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mophasa:

c
Its eitther You need glasses or ur a product of free education

The error was corrected after I made my post. Probably a mod made the correction, definitely not you. Go get the glasses for yourself. And despite correcting the title on your blog, you are yet to do so in the post. Good evening!

Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Kahujadekadura: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
uba1991:
show us d receipt that shows that gej has paid all d money to d contractor
Sometimes I do force myself to conclude that u are myopic in nature. How can d govt showcase any receipt of their transaction for d masses to see.
There is only one thing that is general and visible for masses to see d project of a particular regime of d govt. And that is d annual budget and that is where each regime stipulates d works they will carried out in every year and their amount. That is also the only evidence d masses and d Senate chamber hold should incase d govt failed to carry out a particular project that have been approved by d house of d senate. Now I have examine d annual budget from 2015 till today and I didn't see any place where Zik museum was stipulated. So if u claimed that dat project was spear headed by Buhari regime, go and snap it and show to me.
Re: Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos by Kahujadekadura: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
uba1991:
u are a disgrace to d christianity.if a seminarian will b selling dis falsehood,what then ll d devil do. christian leaders has now taken over d work of d devil.
There is nothing concerning seminary stuff with our argument. All I need from u is d evidence that Buhari is d man behind d completion of DAT work. It will be a disgrace to your Christian life that u will see evil and claim to be good out of sentiment. I am not fan of any party but I believe that honour should be given to d rightful person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm / Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette / Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.