Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual (1427 Views)

2023 Not Business As Usual, We’ve Learnt Our Lessons — Northern Elders / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Now I regards this man as a "Complete President"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by Opinionated: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by socialmediaman: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
I’m not sure people trust all these photos we’re seeing of completed projects. We’ve seen photos from India as Buhari’s completed projects so I won’t be surprised to wake up and see these same photos were taken from 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by yerokunphilips: 1:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Opinionated:
Great.
A
Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by dondo83(m): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2018
socialmediaman:
I’m not sure people trust all these photos we’re seeing of completed projects. We’ve seen photos from India as Buhari’s completed projects so I won’t be surprised to wake up and see these same photos were taken from 2015
Be spamming every thread with your folly

Be

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by chukxie(m): 3:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Good one, Buhari. Jonathan self. Which projects did he start or complete? I'm just asking ooo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by odaniel1(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2018
I see that the president's campaign team have decided to latch onto this scheme of 'completion' as an affront for his accomplishments. Well, i am certainly not moved by it. A real administration 'initiates' and completes projects.
Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by quickberry(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2018
God bless PMB/PYO and their team
Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by seanfer(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2018
odaniel1:
I see that the president's campaign team have decided to latch onto this scheme of 'completion' as an affront for his accomplishments. Well, i am certainly not moved by it. A real administration 'initiates' and completes projects.

I’m sure this will help you understand how it works..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Complete Daura Road for your smooth travelling Sir
Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by tinsel: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2018
odaniel1:
What is the need to initiate new projects when abandoned projects are all over the country. Projects past governments initiated collected money and abandoned. I thinl this government is doing good completing them instead of initiating new ones. I believe if it took this governmemt and any new incomng ones to complete projects instead of awarding new ones, Nigeria will move forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by shukuokukobambi: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2018
socialmediaman:

But of course, if the headline read 2,000 women raped and killed by fulani herdsmen inside church, you would have believed it and helped spread it? angry

The way you seek out sad, morbid and mournful stories to celebrate, i wonder what time you have to enjoy the goodness and joys of this one life. All because you hate one fulani man angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by shukuokukobambi: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2018
odaniel1:

Do you enjoy seeing a litany of uncompleted projects dotting the landscape of the country? would that make more sense to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by veraponpo(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Not Obj b ut IBB in 1988, 30 years ago.

PDP could not have initiated any great programme like that.

Buhari is the only man with a very good intent thus far in this country, among our Past and Prest Presidents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by GavelSlam: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2018
PDP started Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen crises and they are as usual waiting for APC to complete them.
Re: Obasanjo Initiated It, PMB Completed It As Usual by Belluchii: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
I hope the coming Government after this administration in 2023 will learn from this, it is glaring that Buhari is the only man with a very good intention for this country, among all the president Nigeria ever had. The president's campaign team decision to to latch onto this scheme of 'completion' as an affront for his accomplishments is really commendable.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video Linking Akpabio To Assassination In A’ibom Leaks Few Hours To Polls / Igbo Political Leaders And Their Past Misadventures Resulting In Current Nationa / I Try To Obey The Constitution, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.