Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Have Never Had An Orgasm. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Never Had An Orgasm. (4643 Views)

"I Never Had An Orgasm" / The Different Types Of Orgasm Women Experience / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by chichi234(f): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2018
I am a married woman but ever since I got married I have never had an orgasm. I married as a virgin. I don't really enjoy sex that much. My husband think I orgasm whenever we have sex but it's a lie because I normally fake it.

Pls I need help.

Am I the one with problems or my husband
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by yomi007k(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Don't worry, it is achievable.

You and your husband need to spend time with pre-intimacy and possibly study your body better.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by arrestdarrester: 1:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Did you undergo circumcision as a girl? If no, the problem is mostly psychological.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Vega100: 2:30am On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:
I am a married woman but ever since I got married I have never had an orgasm. I married as a virgin. I don't really enjoy sex that much. My husband think I orgasm whenever we have sex but it's a lie because I normally fake it.

Pls I need help.

send a PM to me... Giving women orgasm is my Subspecialty , I'm adept at it. 30mins with me makes your life turn around..

I shall be waiting your pm..... We are going to be very discreet so no worries..
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by onlinetomola(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2018
The problem is ur Husband really...
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by chichi234(f): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Vega100:

send a PM to me... Giving women orgasm is my Subspecialty , I'm adept at it. 30mins with me makes your life turn around..

I shall be waiting your pm..... We are going to be very discreet so no worries..
you must be silly

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Dyt(f): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:
you must be silly

grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by chichi234(f): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Did you undergo circumcision as a girl? If no, the problem is mostly psychological.

No I wasn't circumcised
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Vega100: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:
you must be silly
what did I do aunty? I was only trying to help. angry angry sad wink
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Vega100:

apostle have some shame,haba!what did i just see up there?
Spits!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Vega100: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2018
nwanneni:
apostle have some shame,haba!what did i just see up there?
Spits!
i was trying na help nigga... WTF with you bitches calling me apostle. Gush!!!
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by chichi234(f): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2018
Vega100:

So I should leave my husband for you... You try
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Vega100: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

So I should leave my husband for you... You try

Discreet is the magic word. wink wink
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by thorpido(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Your husband doesn't quite get it.Stop pretending too.
Your husband needs to learn about your body and you need to guide him too.Spend considerable time on pre-intimacy.
Many women don't orgasm by penetrative sex(alone).For most it is by clitoral stimulation.
You should also explore other styles.Perhaps you have just been doing missionary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by chichi234(f): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Vega100:

Oloshi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Dyt(f): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

Oloshi

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

Pls I need help.

The problem is that once you untie your wrapper, pull your panties & spread your legs apart, your husband just dive in without first turning on the necessary hormonal switch which triggers orgasm.

It is just like coming back from work at night and unlocking the door to your apartment - and then on entry, you're complaining that you can't find your way into the bedroom because you can't see.

For you to find your way into the bedroom, you need to flick on the switch to turn on the lights - else, you might bruise or break your leg by hitting it against the wall or centre table while groping through the darkness in your bid to get to the bedroom.

Now, this is the 21st century. The primitive way our ancestors were used to having their intercourse is different from the modern day ways due to our exposure.

For you to experience orgasm, you & your husband must cultivate a habit of indulging in mindblowing & erotic pre-intimacy for atleast 20 minutes before inserting the curved lamba into the wet slippery & odoriferous fanny. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2018
You are the problem, you are not sincere about it. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. Don't fake orgasm. Carry your husband along so you guys can work it out together. Communication in marriage is important, even during sexual activities.
Moreover madam, learn how to relax when you guys are "doing" it. Don't get nervous or unnecessarily anxious. Tell him how you feel at every thrust, so he can know if he is getting it right or not. Lies or faking it can't do it....

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by chichi234(f): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Zoharariel:

The problem is that once you untie your wrapper, pull your panties & spread your legs apart, your husband just dive in without first turning on the necessary hormonal switch which triggers orgasm.

It is just like coming back from work at night and unlocking the door to your apartment - and then on entry, you're complaining that you can't find your way into the bedroom because you can't see.

For you to find your way into the bedroom, you need to flick on the switch to turn on the lights - else, you might bruise or break your leg by hitting it against the wall or centre table while groping through the darkness in your bid to get to the bedroom.

Now, this is the 21st century. The primitive way our ancestors were used to having their intercourse is different from the modern day ways due to our exposure.

For you to experience orgasm, you & your husband must cultivate a habit of indulging in mindblowing & erotic pre-intimacy for atleast 20 minutes before inserting the curved lamba into the wet slippery & odoriferous fanny. grin

The funny thing is that my husband believes in pre-intimacy. I'm always the one who will say it's ok after like 5mins and let's just have the sex.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by chichi234(f): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2018
luxy44:
You are the problem, you are not sincere about it. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. Don't fake orgasm. Carry your husband along so you guys can work it out together. Communication in marriage is important, even during sexual activities.
Moreover madam, learn how to relax when you guys are "doing" it. Don't get nervous or unnecessarily anxious. Tell him how you feel at every thrust, so he can know if he is getting it right or not. Lies or faking it can't do it....

I think I agree with you... I guess I have a lot of inhibitions. E.g. I cant give head nor receive. It's disgusting. I can't initiate sex I'm just reclusive when it comes to sex
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Vega100: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

Oloshi
enough of the insults, nonsense, u have been the one insulting me and I was only trying to help seeing ur predicaments .
I am very sure a Lonely sore man is behind this moniker, seeking attention from People online.

Fok off!!!
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by flyingdutchman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Vega100:

Apostle, why this perversion and immaturity?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by flyingdutchman(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Vega100:

enough of the insults, nonsense, u have been the one insulting me and I was only trying to help seeing ur predicaments .
I am very sure a Lonely sore man is behind this moniker, seeking attention from People online.

Fok off!!!
Apostle, woo woo woo!!! Male Olosho!!! No dignity.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by flyingdutchman(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

The funny thing is that my husband believes in pre-intimacy. I'm always the one who will say it's ok after like 5mins and let's just have the sex.
Chichi, good day ma. There is nothing like openness in marriage. Sit your guy down, tell him the truth and be willing to research and find a solution with him AS A TEAM. Meanwhile, a word of advice (I know you are decent): never entertain thoughts of cheating. It never ends well. Best of luck and much respect to you!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by yvelchstores(f): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

gbam. Nne d problem is u.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2018

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
harveybeaks:
Women and pretence, see how they are giving advice as if they don't also fake their orgasms too. Research shows 90 percent of women fake orgasm.
My dear, I never experienced orgasm till I experimented alone o. Now I understand my body and direct my hubby till him self don understand ..even at that, I don't still experience the orgasm all the time
My adage: If you don't know your favourite fruit, how do you expect someone else to buy it for you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by mrsthang: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lol,
Never had one with my husband but have had plenty alone.
Same situation,he is my only sexual experience.
He's also not into lots of sex so I have to manage my konji because he's an amazing man and I'm in a happy marriage.

Have considered stepping out due to frustration,so far I haven't.

Will be,glad to see others confessing grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
mrsthang:
Lol,
Never had one with my husband but have had plenty alone.
Same situation,he is my only sexual experience.
He's also not into lots of sex so I have to manage my konji because he's an amazing man and I'm in a happy marriage.

Have considered stepping out due to frustration,so far I haven't.

Will be,glad to see others confessing grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by kapelvej: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

Pls I need help.

Since you have never had sex till marriage, do you know what is an orgasm. You may be having one and you don't know, BTW, there is no point faking one at all

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by bluefilm: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmm... hanty chichi na wa for you o!

Maybe you should act like that your friend some years ago who wanted to have two men at once servicing her.

I'm sure you will get that orgasm you seek that way.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Vega100: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
flyingdutchman:

Apostle, why this perversion and immaturity?
stop quoting me little prick! The hell with you and your silly apostle.. Idiata

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Whose Name Should Your Child Bear As Surname? / Your Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.