Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Have Never Had An Orgasm. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Never Had An Orgasm. (4652 Views)

"I Never Had An Orgasm" / The Different Types Of Orgasm Women Experience / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by mrphysics(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
I have never had orgasm before. My wife has been the one getting the orgasm, she cums and recum, yet I am still ready with dull current.

What should I do?
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Eberechi24(f): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
To enjoy sex, think like a prostitute
You are withholding yoursel, Oga is not at fault.

Loose yourself!
You have legal, Religious, traditional support to enjoy sex, don't allow kids to beat at this game.

You are not a virgin anymore, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Taal17: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

I think I agree with you... I guess I have a lot of inhibitions. E.g. I cant give head nor receive. It's disgusting. I can't initiate sex I'm just reclusive when it comes to sex

You need to talk to yourself about where these inhibitions are coming from.
I don't believe orgasm are an ideal before you enjoy sex...so the issue isn't with orgams.
You don't enjoy sex. That's what you need to undo...the route cause. Sex starts with the mind

Discover what stimulates you. Is it smell? Then make sure when and where you have sex is pleasant to you.
Is it ambience? Then plan a trip and prep for sex.
It makes a world of difference

Body stimulation is nerve endings so which do you respond to? Clit? Ears? Lips? Inner thighs?the small of you neck?

Please sexual intimacy is tres important and sex should not be endured . (There's actually a book called sexual intimacy in marriage )

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by JoannaSedley(f): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
IMHO,
Sex is overrated. There are other things that can make me have explosive and mind blowing o,rgAsm. Like if I receive a gift of say, a latest Mercedes C or S class or BMW . I will be orgasming every minute of the day for the rest of my active sex life.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by bukatyne(f): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
bluefilm:
Hmm... hanty chichi na wa for you o!

Maybe you should act like that your friend some years ago who wanted to have two men at once servicing her.

I'm sure you will get that orgasm you seek that way.

Common sense is not common.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
JoannaSedley:
IMHO,
Sex is overrated. There are other things that can make me have explosive and mind blowing o,rgAsm. Like if I receive a gift of say, a latest Mercedes C or S class or BMW . I will be orgasming every minute of the day for the rest of my active sex life.

Hahahahahshahaha

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by flyingdutchman(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Vega100:
stop quoting me little prick! The hell with you and your silly apostle.. Idiata
Apostle must hear this! grin cheesy grin A man who goes after married women! Chai! Where is your conscience man? Woooooooooo!
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
chichi234:

I think I agree with you... I guess I have a lot of inhibitions. E.g. I cant give head nor receive. It's disgusting. I can't initiate sex I'm just reclusive when it comes to sex

Sister Chichi how can u have inhibitions with your own husband? You're depriving yourself and your husband too, next step is several thoughts of adultery then we say its the devil.

If you can't give head nor receive have you asked your hubby if he likes the headies? Or is it just your pleasure you're after?

My dear, this is a recipe for disaster, you have to explore & find out what you like that can make you Cu.m also what your hubby likes too cos he might just be pretending as much as you.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by nahzyla: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2018
]
chichi234:

You are not in love with your husband and maybe your not even attracted to him anymore.
Na common thing.

Men don't know how lucky they are being able to orgasm after every sexual act.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 09, 2018
based on your post, you
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2018
JoannaSedley:
IMHO,

who will gift it to you tho? undecided
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
i just looked thru your posts now and this is what you said in the thread below in 2016. there's the root of your problem.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Saff(f): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Go and get yourself a vibrating diildo. It’s the best way to understand your body and locate your sensitive spots. From there you can teach your husband.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Saff:
Go and get yourself a vibrating diildo. It’s the best way to understand your body and locate your sensitive spots. From there you can teach your husband.

She already knows her sensitive spots. She gets there on her own through masturbation. She just needs a mind shift and the willingness to give it all to her hubby.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by bluefilm: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2018
bukatyne:

Common sense is not common.

You're right.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Chubhie: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2018
This thread is a grave indictment on the men! We should all be shaking out heads in shame for failing our women.

Sex should first be understood as both Art and spiritual. You must rave up the engine and achieve the momentum required to access orgasm and out of body experiences during sex. These things take the right conditions, energy, time and patience to achieve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Chubhie: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Eberechi24:
To enjoy sex, think like a prostitute
You are withholding yoursel, Oga is not at fault.

Loose yourself!
You have legal, Religious, traditional support to enjoy sex, don't allow kids to beat at this game.

You are not a virgin anymore, deal with it.
Jehovah Jireh!
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Chubhie: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Ishilove
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chubhie:
Ishilove
Chubhie
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Chubhie: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Chubhie
You were MIA. Calling your attention to this discussion
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Eberechi24(f): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chubhie:

Jehovah Jireh!
That's not my handwriting lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by speedyconnect3: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
thorpido:
Your husband doesn't quite get it.Stop pretending too.
Your husband needs to learn about your body and you need to guide him too.Spend considerable time on pre-intimacy.
Many women don't orgasm by penetrative sex(alone).For most it is by clitoral stimulation.
You should also explore other styles.Perhaps you have just been doing missionary.

Many women can't have orgasm. If you like stay there for one week, suck cliit, nipplles etc .

In this case, it's not the man's fault.

I am not saying that's the case here though.

If she feels there are certain places she wants to be touched or certain fantasies that will give her the orgasm, she should tell the hubby or lead him with cues.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by thorpido(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Many women can't have orgasm. If you like stay there for one week, suck cliit, nipplles etc .

In this case, it's not the man's fault.

I am not saying that's the case here though.

If she feels there are certain places she wants to be touched or certain fantasies that will give her the orgasm, she should tell the hubby or lead him with cues.
That's true@bolded.
In the Op's case however,they have not tried enough.The Op is naive and abhors some Inhibitions and the husband is probably not paying enough attention or lacks the skills.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chubhie:
This thread is a grave indictment on the men! We should all be shaking out heads in shame for failing our women.

Sex should first be understood as both Art and spiritual. You must rave up the engine and achieve the momentum required to access orgasm and out of body experiences during sex. These things take the right conditions, energy, time and patience to achieve.
*rev*
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
chichi234:

I don't want your type as a wife.
Sex is meant to be enjoyed by both of you.

You release yourselves unto each other until you both reach the heights of intense pleasure.

A relationship where one or both of the couples do not enjoy sex is already at the edge. Just a little tension, stress or problem of life and it snaps.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
JoannaSedley:
IMHO,

So how many times have you received the Mercedes C class and the mind blowing orgasm?

It is your dream right? Good.

So while you work at it to achieve or attract that level of success you need to 'de-stress' often in your journey.

Sex does that. It gives you the 'feel good hormones', happy and encouraging to help you even focus more. grin

Conclusion; Sex (in the proper form) is not overrated.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ishilove:

*rev*

You have refused you answer me ba? You are here correcting pipe Upandan.

It's even an ORGASM thread for that matter & then you call me Dirty anytime I bring up this matter. Anyway I rest my case.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by armyofone(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ride the bull's horn. Next time just say - babe's I'd love to do the riding climb down and go get it. Na work but you will get there.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
truthsayer009:

You have refused you answer me ba? You are here correcting pipe Upandan.

It's even an ORGASM thread for that matter & then you call me Dirty anytime I bring up this matter. Anyway I rest my case.
What question, please? I always have so many mentions I'm afraid I don't get to see all.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by crackhaus: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chubhie:

Mafia manager, wehdone sah.. Your ultimate goal in life is now to give a woman an orgasm eh.. cheesy
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Chubhie: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
crackhaus:

Mafia manager, wehdone sah.. Your ultimate goal in life is now to give a woman an orgasm eh.. cheesy
Not not random women. Your special someone. I'm still a learner tho.
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Franklyine: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
thorpido:
Your husband doesn't quite get it.Stop pretending too.
Your husband needs to learn about your body and you need to guide him too.Spend considerable time on pre-intimacy.
Many women don't orgasm by penetrative sex(alone).For most it is by clitoral stimulation.
You should also explore other styles.Perhaps you have just been doing missionary.
S

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

thank God / Why Should A Woman Accept Adultery From Her Husband And Vice Versa? / What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.