Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Have Never Had An Orgasm. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Never Had An Orgasm. (4655 Views)

"I Never Had An Orgasm" / The Different Types Of Orgasm Women Experience / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by frozen70(f): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2018
It's a psychological thing

Take time to watch sex videos and see what it takes to enjoy sex

Pamper yourself and fundle with your buttons, try and know which part of your body turns you on easily

Touch your boobs in the most romantic way and concentrate on your nipples and see if you are moved

Having all these idea and experience, seat your hubby down and open up to him that you have never enjoyed sex talk more of knowing what orgasm is

Tell him how you want him to handle you, it's your body you know best how you want it to be done

Let him cuddle you before sex and make sure he sucks your nipples in a gentle manner, that alone will bring you close to the corridor of orgasm

Lastly, relax your mind and your nerves will be relaxed too

Men will always enjoy sex once there is an erection

But you as a woman and most women, alot of pre-intimacy is required and its the job of a man to do that for you

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

What question, please? I always have so many mentions I'm afraid I don't get to see all.

Hmmmmmm
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

What question, please? I always have so many mentions I'm afraid I don't get to see all.

Since today is Sunday, which church do you attend in Lagos?
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Ishilove: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2018
truthsayer009:

Since today is Sunday, which church do you attend in Lagos?
MFM. Wanna join? wink
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by MannieA(f): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2018
chichi234:
I am a married woman but ever since I got married I have never had an orgasm. I married as a virgin. I don't really enjoy sex that much. My husband think I orgasm whenever we have sex but it's a lie because I normally fake it.

Pls I need help.

Am I the one with problems or my husband

pre-intimacy is very essential tho....not just Penetration....
a lot of women fake orgasm...they aren't satisfied..buh pretend to be....some male don't care about their partner...they just dive into the thing like DAT. .....talk to your husband... communication solves alot of problems tho
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by JoannaSedley(f): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2018
AllforJesus7:

So how many times have you received the Mercedes C class and the mind blowing orgasm?

It is your dream right? Good.

So while you work at it to achieve or attract that level of success you need to 'de-stress' often in your journey.

Sex does that. It gives you the 'feel good hormones', happy and encouraging to help you even focus more. grin

Conclusion; Sex (in the proper form) is not overrated.
What's sex without orgasm? A back and forth movement of fluidy muscles without a climax ...lol...naaaa I still prefers my Mercedes and BMW orgasms.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by viewflux(m): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2018
Many of married women do not orgasm reason been that their man are now relax thinking that the wife is always there for them and takes love making as a normal ritual without thinking twice if she enjoys it or not....the Women do not also help matters by opening up to their hubby about their sexual imaginations as such they continue faking orgasm...

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Geoffreymgk: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2018
frozen70:
It's a psychological thing

Take time to watch sex videos and see what it takes to enjoy sex

Pamper yourself and fundle with your buttons, try and know which part of your body turns you on easily

Touch your boobs in the most romantic way and concentrate on your nipples and see if you are moved

Having all these idea and experience, seat your hubby down and open up to him that you have never enjoyed sex talk more of knowing what orgasm is

Tell him how you want him to handle you, it's your body you know best how you want it to be done

Let him cuddle you before sex and make sure he sucks your nipples in a gentle manner, that alone will bring you close to the corridor of orgasm

Lastly, relax your mind and your nerves will be relaxed too

Men will always enjoy sex once there is an erection

But you as a woman and most women, alot of pre-intimacy is required and its the job of a man to do that for you

Good luck
Look at the Idiot advicing other people See rubbish one is talking about ehn
Pure Rubbish!!! JUNK
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by frozen70(f): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

Look at the Idiot advicing other people See rubbish one is talking about ehn
Pure Rubbish!!! JUNK

I can see that you don't have anything to offer except insult, it's unfortunate that you were brought up in an insultive way

But now that you have grown up, try and shift from stupidity to maturity

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Geoffreymgk: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
frozen70:

I can see that you don't have anything to offer except insult, it's unfortunate that you were brought up in an insultive way

But now that you have grown up, try and shift from stupidity to maturity
You don't know me, i don't know you
I don't know you before i never said i did anything.
You tell me i did something that is why I'm like this.
I don't even know if you are trolling, wicked ir whatever
Nigerians you are amazing people keep it up
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by frozen70(f): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

You don't know me, i don't know you
I don't know you before i never said i did anything.
You tell me i did something that is why I'm like this.
I don't even know if you are trolling, wicked ir whatever
Nigerians you are amazing people keep it up

Now that this particular comment is not having an insultive words let me reply you politely

I only said you know better what is wrong with you

Something can not just happen to you with out immediate and remote cause

Anyway I know how you feel and I hope you get out of it

Happiness is what you desire now for your state of mind to be in optimum performance

Be happy and create fun for yourself

Go out to shopping malls and feed your eyes or do Window shopping and relax yourself with those lovely music at the back ground

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Eyahh, some women are missing sha
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Geoffreymgk: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
frozen70:

Now that this particular comment is not having an insultive words let me reply you politely

I only said you know better what is wrong with you

Something can not just happen to you with out immediate and remote cause

Anyway I know how you feel and I hope you get out of it

Happiness is what you desire now for your state of mind to be in optimum performance

Be happy and create fun for yourself

Go out to shopping malls and feed your eyes or do Window shopping and relax yourself with those lovely music at the back ground

Don't worry.
shebi You go born pikin dem go grow Up. You yourself still dey Nobody knows tomorrow keep it up
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by frozen70(f): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

Don't worry.
shebi You go born pikin dem go grow Up. You yourself still dey Nobody knows tomorrow keep it up

Tomorrow is unknown but everyone believes that it's better than today
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

MFM. Wanna join? wink
Lol, the one in Yaba?
Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Calm everyone.

I am Dr. Illitrate, MBBS, PhD., BSc., NSA, OND, WAEC, JAMB, NECO. I can help any woman have an easy orgasm.
Simply contact me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had An Orgasm. by okoroemeka(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
a woman not having an orgasm is not strange and its not a problem,women sexuality is so complex that they are like fingerprints,no two are the same sexually,there are women that will never experience orgasm,I have seen this types of orgasm in women so you will know the meaning of complex,(1)a girl orgasm and wetted herself will I was talking dirty with her in her shop(2)orgasm in a car on bad roads(3) delayed orgasm 30 min after sex.the list goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) / Does D&c Abortion Fails? / Is It Love For A Man To Give Up His Surname For His Wife's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.