Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport (20135 Views)

Ogun: Passenger Slumps, Dies In Commercial Bus / Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by ahnie: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2018
What really z happening....i slumped and almost passed away this morning...was in the bathroom showering when it was asif something was floating in my heart...I cudnt breathe i screamed my husbands name....he has to give me enuf water to drink.

I really felt for my two kids they were terrified.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Anduku: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Na so so bad news full nairaland fp today
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by mbanefo647: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2018
uhhnj Painful

I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

I am an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings to create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by cenaman(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Mr. Ademola Adeleke! is that not Davido father? i thought he has a private jet?
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by iramure(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2018
thesicilian:

It's only you bro.
its a bitter truth my guy!
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by joenor(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2018
is it that some person nor like darkness, or na natural cause or the person dey sick before e come d office. RIP
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by victorazyvictor(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
We are all mobile corpses! RIP
You and your family u mean?
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by iramure(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2018
obainojazz:
smiley

Death is not our portion... Rip man
will you live forever?
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by dafemnet: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2018
ahnie:
What really z happening....i slumped and almost passed away this morning...was in the bathroom showering when it was asif something was floating in my heart...I cudnt breathe i screamed my husbands name....he has to give me enuf water to drink.

I really felt for my two kids they were terrified.

Go to the hospital,it's well with you.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by obainojazz(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2018
iramure:
will you live forever?
but I ain't dying young cool
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by buchai: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2018
we are building coffins in the name of airport without ventilations yet no constant power generators to calm situations like this always forgotten who we are.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Datdeltagirl(f): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Eya that is life, but wait oh was the OP trying to write deceased instead of diseased.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by bamasite(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME DAILY TRUST KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DECEASED AND DISEASED

Jesus wept! cry

USE THIS KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE MEGA CASH THIS FESTIVE SEASON

JosEast:
A passenger with Etihad Airways, Mr. Ademola Adekele, in the early hours of Wednesday slumped and died at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, our reporter learnt.

The diseased passenger was supposed to be checked-in on flight EY674 (AUH) which was to depart at 09:55hrs when he slumped, according to a witness at the airport.

This is just as power outage on Wednesday evening temporarily crippled operations at the airport. The power glitch which lasted for almost 30 minutes happened when an aircraft arrived for disembarking of passengers.

It was gathered that the passenger who arrived the airport early in the morning, slumped and gasped for breath, while he was in a sitting position at about 5:30am.

It was learnt that immediately he slumped, an unnamed passenger tried vigorously to revive him by pumping his chest.

However, a source said he was too weak and could not respond to the first aid administered on him before the arrival of the Port Health officials at the airport.

The source said it took about 30 minutes before the officials of Port Health could arrive at the scene of the incident.

The Port Health officials reportedly applied oxygen on him in a bid to revive him but he was said to have passed away.

Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) ambulance arrived at the scene to move the remains of the diseased to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) for proper medical checks where he was also confirmed dead.

It will be recalled that last Sunday, another passenger of African World Airlines (AWA) slumped at the same airport, but was later revived by the officials of Port Health service at the airport.

Spokesperson of FAAN, Mrs. Henrietta Yakubu and spokesman of Lagos Airport Police command, Joseph Alabi confirmed the incident.

Also, the FAAN spokesperson confirmed the power outage which she said was immediately restored though the cause of the outage could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report.

The issue of power outage has become a recurring issue at the airport.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/passenger-slumps-dies-at-lagos-airport.html

1 Like

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by thesicilian: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
iramure:
its a bitter truth my guy!
A living corpse is someone who is alive but is technically no better than a dead man. I am surprised that anyone would see himself as such.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by AnanseK(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
R.I.P to the departed.

He had a Terminal illness
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Ucpet(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Guy una dey quarrell before?dats savage of a reply.quote author=thesicilian post=72778119]
It's only you bro.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Assassin101: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2018
they're lucky he didn't die in-flight
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Adesouth(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2018
na only me dey see "diseased" ??
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by arabbunkum: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2018
thesicilian:

It's only you bro.
Make peace with your God and stop fearing death. The earlier you understand that death can come anytime as nwodosis said, the better for you to start living an upright life.

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Deltatoto: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
u and who?
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Hassan88(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Nwodosis:

Yeah very much correct.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by Ayobami7(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Rip
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by TruckFit(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Owaincouncil:
ADEMOLA ADELEKE?
Which one. I beg don't kill our gov o.

I hope its not our village dancer ooo.. this one people are saying the man is big undecided

1 Like

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by wakaawaka(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by iramure(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2018
thesicilian:

A living corpse is someone who is alive but is technically no better than a dead man. I am surprised that anyone would see himself as such.
your definition is correct, however, one day one dies!

1 Like

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by iramure(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2018
obainojazz:
but I ain't dying young cool
just be careful, avoid anything capable of killing you young
See you when you are 100 plus
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by thesicilian: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2018
arabbunkum:

Make peace with your God and stop fearing death. The earlier you understand that death can come anytime as nwodosis said, the better for you to start living an upright life.
iramure:
your definition is correct, however, one day one dies!
Who fears death? Only a coward does, according to Julius Caesar. But until it comes, I am living a very active, exciting, and purpose driven life.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by higgs: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2018
Sad,may the soul of the deceased RIP.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by unipol(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
The thievery and begging at the airport is enough to make someone to slump and die. The corruption and extortion is too much in the airport.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia / 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre / The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.