Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport (19989 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by WetinConsignMe: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2018
ahnie:
What really z happening....i slumped and almost passed away this morning...was in the bathroom showering when it was asif something was floating in my heart...I cudnt breathe i screamed my husbands name....he has to give me enuf water to drink.

I really felt for my two kids they were terrified.

This sounds true. Or is it another NL made-up story
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by WetinConsignMe: 12:34am On Nov 09, 2018
unipol:
The thievery and begging at the airport is enough to make someone to slump and die. The corruption and extortion is too much in the airport.

Here's someone who has been there, done that. So true.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by ahnie: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
dafemnet:
Go to the hospital,it's well with you.

I'm great now....thanks
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by ahnie: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

This sounds true. Or is it another NL made-up story

I'm serious....but I'm fyne now..
I was eating some morsels when I stood up to shower...started feeling the movement of the morsels floating in my heart region.when I cudnt bear it...i fell down and had to scream my husbands name..he carried me,laid me down and gave me water to drink.
Re: Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport by WetinConsignMe: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2018
ahnie:

I'm serious....but I'm fyne now..
I was eating some morsels when I stop up to shower...started feeling the movement of the morsels floating in my heart region.when I cudnt bear it...i fell down and had to scream my husbands name..he carried me,laid me down and gave me water to drink.

He carried you?... Ahnie maybe part of the problem is that u r just too thin! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Experience On Your First Hiv Status Test. / COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia / Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.