Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire (41381 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by coolebux(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Somebody's prayers from the village is prolly at work gringrin The Lord is actually stalling his travel for a purpose gringrin
This could be a battle of wife and side chick, who knows gringrin
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Humiliating SE Chiefs since 1960. Can they treat all this Village Heads not even Sariki in the North The same way?
I can't help but Imagine if any Airline security Will tell emir of Kano or Sardauna of Sokoto to remove any of their regalia before they board a flight.

Their own Regalia they can even hide a bomb underneath it and nobody will no, This chief now, you can see all part of his body.

Why the insult
Spits!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by princeade86(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2018
may be a comedy skit
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Lomprico2: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2018
wagazala:
Didn't the Chief pass through a scanner? Was the man next to him in the picture asked to remove his cap?

I wonder o!

Or is it now a violation to wear cap or crown to enter a plane.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Earlystar698(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2018
me way never enter plane watin concern me
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by swizzdre(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
What of he remove the cap and bees start stinging everybody. If you know...
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Lomprico2: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
kingchris30:
Why removing cap, I don't see anything wrong with the cap.
If I were the chief I would have just remove the cap the go my way.

Will an emir untie his durban to enter a plane?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by hackman34: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
This calls for sueing the airline company
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by emmie14: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2018
wagazala:
Didn't the Chief pass through a scanner? Was the man next to him in the picture asked to remove his cap?
Era of lies. Era of Lie Lai moha
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Tonimordred(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Mayb dey notice dia is an xhibit in d headgear
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I see nothing wrong with his outfit

Then you're blind
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by emmie14: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2018
odomanis:

Why are you always like this ? I pity you.
They deserve pity. What is wrong with that dressing? The constructive liar who posted this crap didn't explain what the securities said about the dressing.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2018
if it was an emir they wont say anything. angry
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by condralbedez: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2018
buhari dey remove his daura cap,if he wan enter plane ?
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Datdeltagirl(f): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2018
He no dey hurry common to remove cap he said no ok enter bus to where you are going tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by adanny01(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2018
wagazala:

Do you not know that in Nigeria, you get frisked to board a plane. They usually do this at the foot of the steps.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by GabdelandAgro(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2018
wagazala:
bro, if u av board flight before, u will know that, its a normal routine to remove ur cap, I go thru such procedure also anytime I fly

The chief must be a very proud person to have thought his cap is bigger than the whole already laid down airport security protocols
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by adanny01(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

They deserve pity. What is wrong with that dressing? The constructive liar who posted this crap didn't explain what the securities said about the dressing.

Its not the dressing, its a security protocol. He ought to have removed it just for security to inspect it due to its large nature.

That cap could carry a lot of contraband. Say matches and a bottle of whiskey, with which the plane van be set on fire while airborne. These items can be in your checked in luggage but not in your hand luggage. A bottle of whiskey could pass the scanner inside that cap if he was not asked to removed it.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Safety first
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by emmie14: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2018
adanny01:

Its mot the dressing, its a security protocol. He ought to have removed it just for security to inspect it due to its large nature.
Can this securities subjects Emir or Oba to such security protocols?

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by peculiar32(f): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2018
would removing his cap make him less a chief?
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by peculiar32(f): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2018
all these transportation companies have rubbish policies. one day I was refused traveling with my empty gas cylinder from Anambra to Lagos just because I didn't give them the extra money they demanded.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by wakes: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2018
ok
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Justseyii(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2018
I see it as disrespectful but I feel there's more to this gist.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2018
all i see is that ofenmanu crew refused a Igbo developer entry. grin
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by kunmiiii: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
He no dey hurry common to remove cap he said no ok enter bus to where you are going tongue tongue tongue

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) / Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.