Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire (41253 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by coolebux(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Somebody's prayers from the village is prolly at work gringrin The Lord is actually stalling his travel for a purpose gringrin
This could be a battle of wife and side chick, who knows gringrin
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Humiliating SE Chiefs since 1960. Can they treat all this Village Heads not even Sariki in the North The same way?
I can't help but Imagine if any Airline security Will tell emir of Kano or Sardauna of Sokoto to remove any of their regalia before they board a flight.

Their own Regalia they can even hide a bomb underneath it and nobody will no, This chief now, you can see all part of his body.

Why the insult
Spits!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by princeade86(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2018
may be a comedy skit
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Lomprico2: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2018
wagazala:
Didn't the Chief pass through a scanner? Was the man next to him in the picture asked to remove his cap?

I wonder o!

Or is it now a violation to wear cap or crown to enter a plane.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Earlystar698(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2018
me way never enter plane watin concern me
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by swizzdre(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
What of he remove the cap and bees start stinging everybody. If you know...
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Lomprico2: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
kingchris30:
Why removing cap, I don't see anything wrong with the cap.
If I were the chief I would have just remove the cap the go my way.

Will an emir untie his durban to enter a plane?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by hackman34: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
This calls for sueing the airline company
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by emmie14: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2018
wagazala:
Didn't the Chief pass through a scanner? Was the man next to him in the picture asked to remove his cap?
Era of lies. Era of Lie Lai moha
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Tonimordred(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Mayb dey notice dia is an xhibit in d headgear
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I see nothing wrong with his outfit

Then you're blind
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by emmie14: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2018
odomanis:

Why are you always like this ? I pity you.
They deserve pity. What is wrong with that dressing? The constructive liar who posted this crap didn't explain what the securities said about the dressing.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2018
if it was an emir they wont say anything. angry
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by condralbedez: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2018
buhari dey remove his daura cap,if he wan enter plane ?
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Datdeltagirl(f): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2018
He no dey hurry common to remove cap he said no ok enter bus to where you are going tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by adanny01(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2018
wagazala:

Do you not know that in Nigeria, you get frisked to board a plane. They usually do this at the foot of the steps.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by GabdelandAgro(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2018
wagazala:
bro, if u av board flight before, u will know that, its a normal routine to remove ur cap, I go thru such procedure also anytime I fly

The chief must be a very proud person to have thought his cap is bigger than the whole already laid down airport security protocols
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by adanny01(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

They deserve pity. What is wrong with that dressing? The constructive liar who posted this crap didn't explain what the securities said about the dressing.

Its not the dressing, its a security protocol. He ought to have removed it just for security to inspect it due to its large nature.

That cap could carry a lot of contraband. Say matches and a bottle of whiskey, with which the plane van be set on fire while airborne. These items can be in your checked in luggage but not in your hand luggage. A bottle of whiskey could pass the scanner inside that cap if he was not asked to removed it.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Safety first
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by emmie14: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2018
adanny01:

Its mot the dressing, its a security protocol. He ought to have removed it just for security to inspect it due to its large nature.
Can this securities subjects Emir or Oba to such security protocols?

1 Like

Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by peculiar32(f): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2018
would removing his cap make him less a chief?
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by peculiar32(f): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2018
all these transportation companies have rubbish policies. one day I was refused traveling with my empty gas cylinder from Anambra to Lagos just because I didn't give them the extra money they demanded.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by wakes: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2018
ok
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Justseyii: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2018
I see it as disrespectful but I feel there's more to this gist.
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2018
all i see is that ofenmanu crew refused a Igbo developer entry. grin
Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by kunmiiii: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
He no dey hurry common to remove cap he said no ok enter bus to where you are going tongue tongue tongue

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.