Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) (41338 Views)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by queenstlll(f): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by MrAligator: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
He should have just used the pedestrian bridge just close by ...soo sad.R.I.P

This was really avoidable.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Kingsasian(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Cholls(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
my brothers and sisters you see why the pedestrian bridges is not waste of space and resources it is actually built to avoid situation like this.

may he so rest in perfect peace.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Drsmith01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
God of mercy....have mercy

4 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by siegfried99(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chai

Rip to the deceased

2 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by wiringdpt(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bridge dey there nau

7 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by jaylister(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Electronzeez(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fellow lagosian the pedestrian bridge is for use not for beautification . so sad ....rip

20 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Izzystevens: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus! shocked

Lord have mercy!

I crossed that same spot to and fro my office for over 4years! Oluwa ose o.

RIP to the man.

12 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by swagdopey: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
And the bridge is not even far off. She when it's ur time there is nothing u can do.

4 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Adesewa19(f): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
And he wore a nice lace not knowing he was gonna meet his untimely death today.. So sad cry cry R.I.P!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by igraman(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
RIP daddy Ope.... I was shocked to the marrow when I heard it.

you should have at least use the pedestrian bridge.
God will look after Ope and her brother segun .
All of us at Ogunkoya street will miss you !

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
What an avoidable death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by fleeky(f): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Where is the remaining part of the crushed leg?
RIP!
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by truckin: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
R. I. P pity there was no sophisticated person in sight to apply a torniquet . Sai ignorance... the greatest killer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Sholah96(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
God with us
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by bidex(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
am thinking if I should pity him or not. his lack of obedience to simple and basic rules cost him life. It's not just this guy affected by this but a lot of persons
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by oye9ja(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Kreamie(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
An avoidable death..Isn't that a footbridge I see in the pic? When would Nigerians learn to use the damnnnn footbridge? Nigerians and our 'wuru wuru' to the answer mentality...

2 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Baroba(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
So sad to see this, Nigerian drivers are speed demons, atimes the increase acceleration when they see people attempting to cross the road.. He would have been alive if he used the bridge, may his soul RIP..
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by youngberry001(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
eyyah embarassed

may the soul of him rest in perfect peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by dardon: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Live close to this area, this ain't the first, second or third on this axis. Please its better to be late, than LATE... Let's stop unsafe acts today.

6 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by knightsTempler: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
cry sad
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Goahead(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
fleeky:
Where is the remaining part of the crushed leg?
RIP!
You want to cook it

8 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Intendy: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
when I saw this,I remembered the devil that used me along the express @ motorways building area around seven up and nearly killed me but for God intervention.
I was even like a meter from a pedestrian bridge but the car swerved for me since no oncoming vehicle on the other lane.
since then na resolution to always use a pedestrian bridge anywhere I c one no matter how far.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by 3kay945(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Izzystevens:
Jesus! shocked

Lord have mercy!

I crossed that same spot to and fro my office for over 4years! Oluwa ose o.

RIP to the man.

I hope you have been using the pedestrian bridge? If not start tomorrow o.

4 Likes

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) by Mzbabytush(f): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
RIP tho he should have used the bridge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.