Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet (56621 Views)

Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested / Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Akinwale14(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2018
Bidobado1:

You are a tribal bigot. Kill yourself asap.
just ignore that fat pig
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by franklingud(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:

Lets be friends...so you can slap the craze out.
No just slap the craze wey I use buy the Benz comot.... Hahahaha
How you go beg girls for sex when dem suppose dey beg us for sex...

Infact dem suppose dey beg us for everything, money and sex included.

Not man begging girl for sex.
Without men they can't have sex. They enjoy sex more than us so they should beg us for it.

And after begging and getting it, you still show appreciation abi?
But if your fellow man beg you for any amount of money you will never agree you have a penny.

Do you even know what a MAN is?

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by joenor(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Hiss, u sha, I know say u b king for that aspect.
Shibaraba:
I love the guy
At least he begged....he didn't force.

Truth be said we all beg for that thing
Especially me
Na that time you go see as I go do face like person wey no get papa
"Please na,just one. You just lie down there you don't have to do anything. I will do all the work. Just the tip."

I guess na the harassment land am for beans factory.
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by bercu: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
I love the guy

Especially me
"Please na,just one. You just lie down there you don't have to do anything. I will do all the work. Just the tip."

olodo speak for yourself not man begs for self only low self esteemed men beg for sex, i cant remeber ever begging for sex rather it has been the other way round, only yoruba people overates sex, as if their life depends on it

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by PoliticalChinex(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Afonja people too like sex because of consuming too much Tramadol and agbo...

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by UrVillagePpl: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2018
GistMore:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/19-year-old-trails-ladies-begs-sex-inside-toilet

double wahala for dead body...

as soon as he meet his bail condition, and resume work..
sack later awaits him... serves him right though
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by sameras(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2018
Na wetin the guy nor fit control
9 control am so,
At least,he as learnt his lesson
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
I love the guy

Especially me

Some people still beg for sex? SMH

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by wisdomkid: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
I love the guy

Especially me

Idiot

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Premiumwriter: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jiang:

I never & will never beg for anything from any human, not even sex,
it always go before the fallundecided undecided
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by sirusX(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
I love the guy

Especially me

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Forreellinc:

Why would i do that Mr afonja

Cos you are a hopeless and worthless piece of shiit tribal scumbag who has no damn use.
You hate yorubas so much but you won't pack your bags and get lost to where you come from or create your own website instead of being a parasite.
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by cabilla(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
I love the guy

Especially me

my man
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by N0favors: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
I love the guy

Especially me

grin

Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Smartie234: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
I love the guy

Especially me

Lol! E be like say u get well well
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by ikechemez(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Just the tip?
uote author=Shibaraba post=72780340]I love the guy

Especially me

I guess na the harassment land am for beans factory.[/quote]
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Assassin101: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
oya throw me pass

slawomir:

Who dey beg for sex this days? When he be say girls when them nor circumcised (nymphomaniac) full every where
These type can fuckkkk life out of you
Am even into one. They get wet easily when touched and they can't control it.They reach orgasm easily and enjoy sex like male.

Just get yourself one of this girls and i promise you na you go dey run for sex.
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by AnalQueenluci: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

but Bianca own wasn't rumour because you people personal lord and saviour said it that he smashed the hell out of her pvssy and she affirmed that with her silence

you need to go back and reread your history as awolowo was a chronic misogynist, it takes the intervention of his people for him to get married at his age
U just destroyed d truth.. awolowo in his prime was wt 5 wives , i wonder wie ur misogynist story pop out frm
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Checked86: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
quentin06:

and the women who open leg because they wete begged are.......hoes?
Nope. They are called consenting adults.
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Chrisbeks: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Village people are working on him full time
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Hassan88(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chai chai Chai
When konji hit you, your senses go Jump comot your head go sit-down for one place.
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Ategberoson(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
U just destroyed d truth.. awolowo in his prime was wt 5 wives , i wonder wie ur misogynist story pop out frm

who are the 5 wives? can you name them

you're just ignorantly painting yourself with black paint
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Na wa oooo!!! Konji is truly a bastard
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:
it always go before the fallundecided undecided

Whatever, I will only beg God not humans
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by bukas15(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
EZEBEL:
south.waste back to back, they will never ever disappoint. the have mastered skulmining, ritual, rape, wizardry now the want to open another branch sex begging i want to believe the boy done go collect small jars for mouth.
hahahaha.you are seriously shaking a table wey the leg no good oo
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by emmie14: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
ACHILLES45:
pls was oduduwa deprived of sex in heaven?
Half Islamic half Christianity and half traditional religion. Half baked is bad
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Yoighaman(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jiang:

I never & will never beg for anything from any human, not even sex,

Wait until your child is kidnapped....God forbid though.
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Smartie234:

Lol! E be like say u get well well
Na so boss. Make we no dey lie
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yoighaman:

Wait until your child is kidnapped....God forbid though.

You have a very dark heart, Well guess what, no relative of mine will ever get kidnapped by the grace of God. So I will never beg any human in my entire life.

Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by babaireti(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
The guy should have waited till month end and those girls would have been more accomodating
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by Yoighaman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jiang:

You have a very dark heart, Well guess what, no relative of mine will ever get kidnapped by the grace of God. So I will never beg any human in my entire life.

No I don't, that's why I said God forbid. .....just that you didn't think deep enough before making that post. Don't say you will never beg any human, rather, pray you never find yourself in a position to.
Re: 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
At his age, all his knows is to lure women older than him to bed, I don't blame him but the films he do watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.