Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos (20536 Views)

D’Banj Signs Feza Kessy To DB Record Label (Pix) / Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal / Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by dont8(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
Is he done mourning his child? undecided
The love I had for him died when they allowed his innocent son to die due to carelessness!!
So you want him to mourn forever?

Let me ask this, haven't you lost a dearest ones before, why did you stop mourning them?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by Afolashade00(f): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
The love I had for him died when they allowed his innocent son to die due to carelessness!!

I hail you ooooo
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by fishmillan: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
his dead career is better than ur present and future career Oponu

Where is that we will not take this meme grin grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by ZeeBaba17(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Anyway its a distribution deal and hope he'll be conscious enough cos too many sad tales by most artist that sign unscrutinised deal with most of the worldwide labels
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by princeade86(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2018
music is not only on love song but to entertain. to me, DBANJ entertained more than any musicians. check out all his songs.
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2018
fuckingAyaya:

Lol! Mr meaney! Lol!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by SantiRAMBO: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by Olodo24: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2018
waste of money and hype. his time has passed. They should be investing in New and younger talent
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by ThanosIsHere: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Nigeriaarmy1210:
Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for ARMY exams 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission, i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR SIMEON YUSUF with this number +23408077526881, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 AND 2018 RECRUIT, HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. YOU NEED HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA DEFENCE ACEDEMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, ETC...CALL HIM ON+23408077526881. now am in the NIGERIAN ARMY AS A MILITARY POLICE IN THE ARMY.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

Na everyday una dey bring new formats
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by Olamsoh: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Are you looking for a job
Are you tired of your present job&need to change join us https:///E2iCiBogsav97cC9m4NxWy … for the latest and most current jobs unadvertised!
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by WIZDOM081(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2018
And someone say Buhari tenure isn't good, See another achievement.

Bleep haters.

BUHARI till 2023
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by Dude397(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2018
Good day Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by porthouse7(f): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
jesuuuuuu......u get bad mouth o, person cannot joke in peace again?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by omojeesu(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
May he not go the Michael Jacko way with Sony!
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by MENTORCH(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
How many record deals will dbanj sign but still produce mediocre songs.
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by shomutuski(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
fuckingAyaya:

BET WHY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
make he dey shout OSHE for sony africa devices turn on abi
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by seangy4konji: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Baba still deh confirm
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by macello4(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
ceejayMAX:
I think say e music career don die
u are a big fool for dis ur stupid thinking animal
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by macello4(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ayomideen:
I hope what happened to Ycee won't repeat itself
what happen to ycee oponu omo aley
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by Urchman200: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is still based on music ?or other life endeavours
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
Does he look like he cares for ur yeye love
Mind ur damn biznez...and so svvk on a diiivk!!!
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by Ayomideen(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
macello4:
what happen to ycee oponu omo aley
Ycee later had an issue with Sony Music Africa which led to him abruptly leaving the label.
Think before you type you stupid dimwitted nincompoop
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by Antoeni(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Expired Dbanj
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by poyet(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
I think say him don retire.
Re: D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos by STILESGANG: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
So he should not move forward with his life because he lost a child,is mourning going to bring the boy back?. See logic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imelda J: Slim Men Are Stingy, I Don't Like Them / "Never Judge Someone Based On The Opinion Of Others" - Regina Daniels / Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.