Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG (6221 Views)

One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload / Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by AnanseK(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Lowest crime rate in the SE will still be highest in the rest of the country. They lead nationally and internationally.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by netflicks(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Ogunjemilusi this name strong....
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by condralbedez: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2018
i love abakaliki town,i went thr for work,their ppl sure know how to respect strangers ,and thier afikpo girls,stew everywhr .
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by murphyibiam15(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Albinoflash:
tight security ke,nothing dey dia to commit crime put have been there 4 3years
bad belle..we gree....go and continue mining your peoples skull in Ogun BC you have casket there to bury them.. ode

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by murphyibiam15(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2018
condralbedez:
i love abakaliki town,i went for work,their ppl sure know how to respect strangers ,and thier afikpo girls,stew everywhr .
sure...you sabi...Afikpo girls na classy girls them be
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2018
NonsoWow:
Thank you, that's what they do. 89% of the criminals in Anambra state are abakaliki people.

And so I hold.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by murphyibiam15(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2018
NonsoWow:
Thank you, that's what they do. 89% of the criminals in Anambra state are abakaliki people.
nonso why this bad belle...una don start again ba...where in the post was anambra mentioned...why not leave Ebonyi people alone.. it isnt a must to comment on Ebonyi threads.. thank u
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Albinoflash(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

bad belle..we gree....go and continue mining your peoples skull in Ogun BC you have casket there to bury them.. ode
am an igbol man,so save ur crap for someone else.crime free state that all force men collects 50 and 100 naira from all motorist at every check point is dat one a crime free
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Albinoflash(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

afikpo girls ? With them unusual yam legs abi.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

The guy might be right...after all the these series of fighting we are hearing is not from ebonyi?

I have travelled all south south states
I have travelled all south east states except ebonyi. I even have to cancel a wedding i billed to attend coz of all these fighting am hearing.

Presumably I hope by December the story will be different coz I must surely come for a first-hand information on ebonyi and it's environs.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by condralbedez: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

honestly speaking i enjoyed that town,in all ramification.food,light,movement ,groove ,i can't just wait to visit dt town again.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Because it a boring state tongue tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by tonardo(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2018
I'm am proud to be from ebonyi state...
Our Governor is the best
Things is working...
Eboyians are very peaceful people...

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Albinoflash(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:
That AIG must be liar infact he is an Apc member.

Those guys fighting all time from ebonyi state are they from mars?

More reason I keep postponing my travel to Ebonyi... I have travelled round all SE states except ebonyi.

My fear Is simple...unnecessary fight all the time.

I pray peace returns.....
no mind them joor,na ebonyi when i run leave last october after tøo much probs everytime
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2018
Of course.

Are u unemployed n interested in earning online?

Check my signature
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by biztip: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2018
princechurchill:
Abakiliki people will leave their town and come to other states and be stealing carelessly go to upper Iweka na ur body go tell u
exactly what I want to say before I saw ur comment. those guys are horrible. they re d ones who break all d laws here in onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by murphyibiam15(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

The guy might be right...after all the these series of fighting we are hearing is not from ebonyi?

I have travelled all south east states except ebonyi. I even have to cancel a wedding i billed to attend coz of all these fighting am hearing.

Presumably I hope by December the story will be different coz I must surely come for a first-hand information on ebonyi and it's environs.
at the emboldened, you haven't been to Ebonyi yet you believe all the online bull crap u see online...its just akin to someone saying he hears online that most anambra people are ritualists even when the person hasn't been to anambra,.does the media report makes it now true??
keep your hate aside , my happiness is that u have not even been to Ebonyi before so whatever u wish to say about about Ebonyi is null and void because u know absolutely nothing about Ebonyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Awaja(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Ebonyi is ranking high in good news since Dave inception.DUFSET-Dave umahi for second tenure
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by murphyibiam15(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2018
condralbedez:
honestly speaking i enjoyed that town,in all ramification.food,light,movement ,groove ,i can't just wait to visit dt town again.
that's fantastic, at least you've been to Ebonyi and you came back with good news...

I will ignore those haters who don't even know where Ebonyi is located to their hate

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by McCoy662(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
Because it a boring state tongue tongue embarassed tongue
mehnnn see Delta girl oo. will you just shut the f*ck up. Delta?? where bad news and social vices are the order of the day.
what haven't we heard about Delta? cultism, rituals, arm robbery, rape, pastors sleeping with married members, killings, prostitution etc
just of recent, a "lawyer" slapped a dpo in his office.
every week, a Delsu student must be rapped to death.
just last week, a boy killed his mum for rituals; all and worst are the delta State headline news
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by stansaintly(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised.

''Those people never wise up''
That's why most people consider them the weak-link in our ethnic chain.

Congrats to them for making it to the news for something good.

You're senseless
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by 9zcollins(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2018
you are nothing but a foolish creature, you really need a help from above for spewing hatred against your fellow beings.....in what ways are you/ your people better than Ebonyians.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2018
McCoy662:

mehnnn see Delta girl oo. will you just shut the f*ck up. Delta?? where bad news and social vices are the order of the day.
what haven't we heard about Delta? cultism, rituals, arm robbery, rape, pastors sleeping with married members, killings, prostitution etc
just of recent, a "lawyer" slapped a dpo in his office.
every week, a Delsu student must be rapped to death.
just last week, a boy killed his mum for rituals; all and worst are the delta State headline news
why is it paining you, too much hate guy na make you type episode tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by technicallyrich(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2018
sammyj:
Why will this not be after all the almost all their youth have migrated to Lagos for greener pastures.
lagos is a no mans land,so its ok for anybody to there.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by technicallyrich(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Albinoflash:
am an igbol man,so save ur crap for someone else.crime free state that all force men collects 50 and 100 naira from all motorist at every check point is dat one a crime free
you are a big foold,hating on a fellow igbo and biafran.
Is it not the federal govt thst sent them all over biafran land from ph to eboyi and calabar to marginalise us.
If indded you are igbo,then you are a desgrace.
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by Jlow2: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
When der is practically nofin happenin der, the only thriving sector which is minning has been over taxed by the governor,
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by TEDHorsePower: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Ebonyi adigo mma
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by YorubaEmir: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
post=72780689:
The atmosphere is generally peaceful and people go about their businesses without fear.

VERY GOOD NEWS.
This is the kind of good news we want to be reading everywhere in our nation.

I am warning politicians in the state against resorting to thuggery and violence during the 2019 general elections as there will be nothing like ‘Federal Might’ in the state during the election.”

Hope they listen, if they don't, arrest and persecute the evil politicians disturbing the peace of the nation.

You geh work?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by ikpuchinonye(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

[s]The guy might be right...after all the these series of fighting we are hearing is not from ebonyi?

Presumably I hope by December the story will be different coz I must surely come for a first-hand information on ebonyi and it's environs[/s].
Your state needs orientation and education to be crime free like ebonyi state..stop hating and go do something about the crime surge in your state
Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by ikpuchinonye(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2018
Albinoflash:
no mind them joor,na ebonyi when i run leave last october after tøo much probs everytime
why are you trying to bring another state down..nawa for you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Not Promoting Godfatherism In Edo - Chris Azebamwan / Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES / Nnamdi Kanu Does Milk Crate Challenge from DSS custody - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.