Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Start Your Own Online Business In Less Than Three Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Online Business In Less Than Three Minutes (345 Views)

Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business / Own Online Airtime & Data Plan To Make Money / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Online Business In Less Than Three Minutes by Diamond6real(f): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2018
From zero to full functionality. Our pre-designed, pre-loaded and customizable websites allows you to start your own online business in less than three minutes.

There are three profitable Modules To Choose From:

The Market Place Module

This module is an e-comemrce website just like Konga or Jumia, and it comes preloaded with 5000+ products
You make money from this module by selling the products on the website. For every sale you make, you earn a commission that varies from 1.5% to 30%

The Hotel Module
When you get this module, you get a hotel booking website that comes pre-loaded with 1300+ hotels spread across the 36 states of Nigeria.

You earn money from this module by promoting the website and getting your customers to search for and make hotel reservations. For every successful reservation that is made, you earn a commission of 2% on everyday the customer stays at the hotel.
The Web Hosting Module

This module gives you a website from where you can sell almost any available domain name.In addition to selling domain names, you also get to sell webhosting services too.

for every domain name you sell, you earn 7% commission and 30% commission when you sell webhosting services.

You can start any of the above business with less than N10,000, To good to be true right?
Well, it is tested and trusted.
If You are Interested send me an sms on 08106630776 or Chat me up on Whatsapp 08106630776 to get the link or send an email to oladstores@gmail.com
Thank me Later smiley
Re: Start Your Own Online Business In Less Than Three Minutes by oneil213: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Good stuff, from my experience so far, I found out hostgidi.com gives more commission on their web hosting plans. They even offer free web design for all startups. you should check it out!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Reside At Akute Alagbole Or Environs And Need A Job???? / Affiliate Marketing Jobs With Good Commission Available / How To Grow Your Business And Make More Money This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.