Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business (984 Views)

My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This / How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business by naijatalkboard: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
it was very pathetic to see this fine girl descend so low to steal 1 noodles,when i heard it i was not happy and thank God No body beat her because she said she was hungry and there was no one to help.
i had to pay her a visit where she was squatting in my area and i bought like 5 noodles for her buy her 2 weeks of data plan and registered her for an online business,in all i didn't spend up to 2k and now she is no more stealing and helping others stand up in this trying times care to know about her and also start today follow link to find out more>>>> https:///gKMzbVs
Re: Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business by EWIN(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
please I need your assistance to starting an online business, my WhatsApp no is 07033055336
Re: Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business by naijatalkboard: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
yes you would have
Re: Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business by Samyfemi(m): 12:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Add me too on WhatsApp 09021425089 need an assistance to starting an online business
Re: Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business by naijatalkboard: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Samyfemi:
Add me too on WhatsApp 09021425089 need an assistance to starting an online business

ook

(1) (Reply)

Join Us To Pre-order Silver Crest Blender 4,500watts At 10k / How To Make 30k In 1month On Piggy Vest.. / 8 Women That Have Been Made Managing Directors Of Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.