Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics (18834 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates 15 Years Of Being A TV Host (Photos, Video) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo / Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Amagite(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's daughter, Jeweluchi is 2-years-old today, November 8th.

The proud dad shared lovely Photos of Jeweluchi and wrote;

"We have a 2 year old!!! So surreal...
Happy birthday Jeweluchi. You’re really God’s messenger to us. The love is eternal
"

His wife Cynthia wrote;

"My little princess is 2 today ! Thank you lord for blessing me with a beautiful, healthy and intelligent child . ❤️��☺️"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/ebuka-obi-uchendu-celebrates-daughters-2nd-birthday.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by JoanHicks(f): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Happy birthday girl

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by zaraola(f): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2018
Jeweluchi, English and Igbo ( engligbo ). Happy birthday little princess.

19 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Happy birthday cute Angel.
Long life and prosperity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2018
zaraola:
Jeweluchi, English and Igbo ( engligbo ). Happy birthday little princess.
Nice one.

Decoder of the universe!

winks wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Cutefergieee: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by educators(f): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2018
The daughter is very ugly just like his parents. I ate ugly childrens

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Olodo24: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2018
this Ebuka is always trying hard. I'm not in a happy mood this morning o
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2018
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Olodo24: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she carry Mercy Johnson nose
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Brilliantdad: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2018
Mouth to mouth kiss is not allowed. Leave this child alone your wife has lips to kiss....

Congrats shaa
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by elegantslayer(f): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Oshey,fine cannibal.....everything about u is ugly,even d way u write..u dare call a two years old child ugly and its even her birthday,are u as fine as d girl's father or u just want to talk....Oshisco

16 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Datdeltagirl(f): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Fine girl, she resemble her father
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by enemyofprogress: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2018
elegantslayer:
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Deltatoto: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Amagite:
Media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's daughter, Jeweluchi is 2-years-old today, November 8th.

The proud dad shared lovely Photos of Jeweluchi and wrote;

"We have a 2 year old!!! So surreal...
Happy birthday Jeweluchi. You’re really God’s messenger to us. The love is eternal
"

His wife Cynthia wrote;

"My little princess is 2 today ! Thank you lord for blessing me with a beautiful, healthy and intelligent child . ❤️��☺️"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/ebuka-obi-uchendu-celebrates-daughters-2nd-birthday.html
very ugly girl
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Datdeltagirl(f): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
how is she ulgy hate just full everywhere just like your name

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Fame333:
BEAUTIFUL
ugly
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
how is she ulgy hate just full everywhere just like your name
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Ebuka and Cynthia is ugly you need to go to an optometrist it seem your eyes are paining you and by the way send your pic let me see how fine you are mtchewww undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by chineloSA(f): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Are you depressed?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by PapaAdanna: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:

You are truly enemy of progress. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by mercydaniel: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
u ate, which one can u create? God need to format some people brain and put tissue inside make we know sey dem no normal. happy birthday little princess.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by enemyofprogress: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2018
mercydaniel:
u ate, which one can u create? God need to format some people brain and put tissue inside make we know sey dem no normal. happy birthday little princess.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2018
PapaAdanna:

You are truly enemy of progress. *spits*
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
Ebuka and Cynthia is ugly you need to go to an optometrist it seem your eyes are paining you and by the way send your pic let me see how fine you are mtchewww undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Viicfuntop(f): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Ebuka’s face shape and mum’s face
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Jeweluchi, Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Pics by Dchoice(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2018
Happy birthday princess

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Fines Clarence Peters N5million For Copyright Infringment / Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today, Looks Dapper In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.