Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) (572 Views)

Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) / A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by Success100: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore and the #TakeItBack movement has become the first party in history to lunch a mobile APP for the party.

Sowore tweeted this on Thursday via his twitter handle.

Interestingly, the APP will be able to Access and read the party’s constitution and manifesto and you can send a personal message to the party secretariat and so many more functions you can use the APP to do.

One of his supporters, @Oba77asu in response to his tweet said;

“come my Nigeria people with this development, OMO deserve some credit. Nigerians should think something thats coming in out Children's way. even we no fit enjoy the development, our great grand children's will. am nt thinking, he has a Future for Nigerians.”

Sowore has become the talk in town for several months as he is aspiring to become the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by masterplan303(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2018
These are the type of people we want at the Aso Rock come 2019.This idea is really mind blowing and commendable... I fit bet my two balls buhari no get this kind sense grin grin
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by Success100: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2018
masterplan303:
These are the type of people we want at the Aso Rock come 2019.This idea is really mind blowing and commendable... I fit bet my two balls buhari no get this kind sense grin grin
Lol, they can't. The p;roblem now is that, are the youths ready to vote or fa young president without selling their with stipends?
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by ozaji: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nice one AAC
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by socialmediaman: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Even the “best” do not win elections in advanced countries just by being best. Your best is demonstrated in your ability to network and build relationships and partnerships with people and convince them about your abilities to lead.

Furthermore, you need to contest from a party which has grassroots support, many people just vote party without knowing the candidates.

It takes time, it’s not built one year to the election, so Sowore should continue, but this time, the man on streets of Adamawa or Enugu or Zamfara May seldom know Sowore or his party

1 Like

Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by Success100: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
ozaji:
Nice one AAC
Nice one for the party, does Nigerians see it nice?
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by Success100: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
socialmediaman:
Even the “best” do not win elections in advanced countries just by being best. Your best is demonstrated in your ability to network and build relationships and partnerships with people and convince them about your abilities to lead.

Furthermore, you need to contest from a party which has grassroots support, many people just vote party without knowing the candidates.

It takes time, it’s not built one year to the election, so Sowore should continue, but this time, the man on streets of Adamawa or Enugu or Zamfara May seldom know Sowore or his party
Sowore has visited 32 states in the country.

Omoyele Sowore, a presidential aspirant, recently held meetings with herdsmen and farmers in Taraba and Adamawa states.

https://www.thecable.ng/sowore-meets-farmers-herdsmen-pledges-resolve-clashes
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by Donelli: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
If I recall correctly, Ben Carson was in the race for the president in the last US elections.
Re: See Why Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Among The Presidential Candidates. (photos) by divinelove(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Presidential election is not for boys but men

#Atikuobi

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Cross / Buhari Attended The Summit Hatters Go And Die (pic) / University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.