Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike (570 Views)

2023 Elections : Cabal Within APC Ploting Against Me : Fayemi / Fayemi Blasts The Nation Newspaper [picture Attached] / Universities Better Under Buhari, Professors Earn More Than Me – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike by lackren(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi on Monday criticised the decision of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to embark on strike.

According to him, tertiary institutions in the country had fared better under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fayemi said this in Paris at the end of the President’s interactive session with Nigerians living in France.

He said; “If you talk about tertiary education, ASUU is on strike, but you ask yourself, why is ASUU on strike. ASUU claimed that it is on strike because it wants improvement in the fortunes of education in Nigeria and that government has not lived up to expectations.READ MORE

1 Like

Re: University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike by hisexcellency34: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
They earn more than you as a taxi driver which you were before. Now you earn more than them as governor

1 Like

Re: University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike by Shelumiel: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2018
The politican in you is speaking; not the academician.

1 Like

Re: University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike by Niyeal(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2018
liar
Re: University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike by lastempero: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Do you have the qualification they possess?
Re: University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike by Lavoca: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2018
May thunder strike you. How can you justify the poor funding of the educational sector and also making false claims on your salary? Your security votes, different useless allowance like hardship, vacation, health, wardrobe etc.

No one begged you to contest for the governorship seat but you decided to SERVE the people on your own. May thunder strike you once again

1 Like

Re: University Professors Earn More Than Me- Fayemi Blasts ASUU On Strike by Benito8998(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2018
How can a sitting governor compare his earnings with ordinary University lecturer/professor?

Who is fooling who here cool

(1) (Reply)

"The Secret Of My Success"-ms Lydia Sijabulisiwe ,dlamini Senior Deputy Inspec / I Will Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected - Atiku / EFCC Vs Fayose: Judge Orders Fayose Out Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.