Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 (267557 Views)

Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2018
wink

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2018
Enpario Hall Schools is a place with deep commitment to learning, an environment that nourishes the intellectual, moral, emotional, and social growth of every child. It is a place where pupils, teachers, and parents embark together on an academic journey with clear and well-defined objectives. It is filled with the joy of discovery and the excitement of academic growth.

We are a preschool and elementary school located at Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki, by Mayfair Garden Estate, Lekki Epe Expressway.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Elementary School Educator

Qualifications

NCE, BEd or B.Sc. with a minimum 3 years teaching experience in a similar role from a reputable educational organization.
Job Skill Requirements:

Passionate about using education as a vehicle to transform behaviour.
Must have 21st century teaching skills
Must be computer literate.
Must have strong communication skills
Be a great team player.
Excellence driven attitude to job delivery.
Commitment to good work ethics and discipline.
Strong classroom management skills.
High level of commitment to creativity and innovation.
Job Title: Literacy Educator

Qualifications

NCE, BEd or B.Sc. with a minimum 3 years teaching experience in a similar role from a reputable educational organization.
Job Skill Requirements:

Be a great team player.
Job Title: Nursery/Preschool Educator

Qualifications

Job Skill Requirements:

Be a great team player.
Job Title: Numeracy Educator

Qualifications

Job Skill Requirements:

Be a great team player.
Job Title: Creative Art Educator

Qualifications

Job Skill Requirements:

Be a great team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letters to: info@enpariohs.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2018
A primary school in Anthony Village is looking for a teacher for the common entrance class. Good command of English. Sound in Maths and also possesses the technical effectiveness to teach the subject. At least an NCE holder. Person must live close to Anthony environs like Bariga, Oworo, Ikeja, Yaba, Gbagada etc. Must be available for immediate employment. Interested candidates should send their cv to aclement922@gmail.com and call 09097657061.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by TPound(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Olamsoh:
Howbury School is a Creche, Nursery and Primary School with campuses in Maryland, Lagos and Ota, Ogun State.The Schools are located in very serene environment. We are a family oriented school - something that will become apparent when you visit. We cater for children from ages 3 months to 11 years.

Class Teacher

Job Description
Successful candidate will have minimum two years experience teaching subjects across key stage 1.
Person must work well in a team, must be a self starter and motivated to achieve and attain highest levels of success in teaching and learning.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: info@howburyschool.com

Is the post still open?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by nawtibownie: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
An estate management organization is recruiting for the position of a Male Office Assistant in Lagos (AGIDINGBI, Ikeja)
Qualification; ND/HND/BSc & Computer literate(very good with Excel).
Interested candidates should send their CVs to talk2me1918@yahoo.com Candidates must live within Ikeja and its environs.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by famuad: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Work from Home Jobs in New Zealand – Apply Now

About New Zealand: New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.

About the Job: Work from home job is an opportunity to be working from the comfort of your home. this nature of work required skills, your Personal Computer, and a strong internal connection. What is expected of you is edit documents sent from the client and send back after 2 to 3 hours.

The Requirements of Work from home jobs

Fluency in English is essential
Hi-speed broadband internet access form a home environment
Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
Experience/know-how of using online maps, route planning and point of interest research
For cultural, historical and geographical awareness purposes candidates must be resident in New Zealand for the last 2 years.
General Laborer, Warehouse Job in Coca-Cola Company, Canada

The Work Will Involve

Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate the capability
Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
Research, using online tools to investigate the geographic accuracy of queries
Ranking or rating information in relation to those tasks
The project may require the availability of 10 – 20 hours per week.

This is a freelance, independent contractor position.

ABOUT US: Trust Scholarship is an online platform that gets you covered on Scholarship and Job opportunities across the world. Through this platform over a thousand applicants have succeeded in schooling abroad and working in their dream country. Don’t be left out! A lot of opportunities are here on Trust Scholarship. Apply for anyone now.

NOTE: Here on Trust Scholarship we don’t offer job directly to the applicant, we only provide opportunities on Job and Scholarship for anybody interested. It’s a free service, nobody should pay to anybody.

Click here to apply >>> https://trustscholarship.com/2018/10/28/work-from-home-jobs/

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2018
BUSSINESS ALERT!

Do you know any1 that has good
* SOUND equipments or
* Stage
* LED SCREENS..OR
* LIGHTS that can be used for the Forth coming campaigns

Port Harcourt

* Ist stage 2 million
* 2nd stage 700k
* 3rd stage 1300

Light 2300k
Sound 2300k

Got three offer and we are comparing list...

If you can beat it

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Urgent requirement for the below-listed crew for a PSV and FSIV:
* Captain
* Chief Engineer
* Chief Mate
* Second Mate
* Second Engineer
* Third Engineer
* Bosun
* ETO
* Oiler
* Chef
* Steward
* AB
Salary: Attractive
NOTE: Only Nigerian and Ghanian crew.
Kindly forward all relevant documents including stamped discharge booklet and CV to maritimecareers.ng@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2018
A cashier is urgently needed in a company at Victoria Island.

Candidates should reside within VI and it's environs and must be computer savvy.
Past experience is a big plus.

Interested candidates should send their CV to:
nchukwuemeka@chocolatroyal.com
ACCOUNTS OFFICER - with HND/Bsc in Accounting.
INTERNS - open to candidates in Accounting, Business, Social and Management studies with willingness for learning and e-Commerce.

Interested candidates should forward their CVs or current details to prologicvacancies@gmail.com
EMPLOYMENT opportunity in a Micro Finance bank - Ibadan
1. Internal auditor
2. IT manager
3. Operations Manager
Application and CV to moddisresourses@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2018
A multinational in Ikeja needs a MALE in house junior counsel -3 years post call.

Proficient in drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements, knowledge in Energy law and Negotiation is an advatage.

30 years max.

Send Cvs to info@georgetownsolicitors.com latest tomorrow
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2018
LOOK AT YOUR MATES

Is the reason why people are
1. Doing Yahoo Yahoo (Scam)
2. Doing prostitution
3. Desperate for marriage
4. Committing suicide
5. Getting depressed
And so on.

Can we just stop comparing already? We all have different race to run.

YOU ARE RIGHT ON TIME!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2018
10 Career Mistakes to avoid in 2019:

1. Burning bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you'll cross paths with ex-colleagues you never thought you would need.
2. Being too relaxed and complacent in your job.
3. Being apologetic about asking for your worth.
4. Not challenging yourself and avoiding doing hard things.
5. Surrounding yourself with “yes-men”.
6. Bad mouthing previous employers (even if it's warranted).
7. Not embracing career detours. Career plans will not always happen in a perfect linear sequence.
8. Focusing on job title and not job content.
9. Not having a career vision and haphazardly moving roles without direction.
10. Prioritizing your career over your health. You can’t have a career if you’re dead.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Interested in working in the real estate industry?
If you are, there is an opportunity for employment.

Job title: Real Estate Executive

____
Requirement:
- Applicant Must be a graduate with a BSc/HND. - Applicant Must have 2-5 years experience as a real estate executive.

Interested persons should send CV and cover letter to
olayemi.ilesanmi@ensure.com.ng

With job title as subject of mail.

Good luck!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Urgent request for the position of Resident Internal Auditor.
Qualification: ACA, BSC
At-least 5 years experience in Internal Auditor from a fast growing retail store. send application to : eokafor@hubmart.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Engineers needed 4 LAN/WAN support contract in PORTHARCOURT_.

If you have professional qualifications and/orEngineers needed 4 LAN/WAN support contract in PORTHARCOURT_.

If you have professional qualifications and/or hands-on experience in Cisco & Cisco /Meraki switches & AP

CV to info@goristy.com hands-on experience in Cisco & Cisco /Meraki switches & AP
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2018
How did I go from <$45(N15k) to Making millions?

This is a story you want to get a pen, sit back and enjoy. I will share with you SIMPLE yet EFFECTIVE things that changed my life from BROKE BOY to a recognized & reputable 20 year old

Ladies & Gentlemen, it's a THREAD. Okay guys. Let's get right to it

My Parents are academics and I'm the 2nd of 5 kids. I was placed on N15,000=<$42 as a university undergrad. 9k for Monthly transportation, 6k for feeding =N200/day

I wasn't satisfied with this kind of life at all. I was broke AF. I didn't like the way I had to go & meet my Dad for money even if I wanted to buy ordinary briefs/boxers. I was obviously respected at school Lol, my Dad is a Professor. So that respect was transferred to me. But deep down, I didn't want that life.

Here's what I did, read on. I had read Rich Dad Poor Dad by @theRealKiyosaki and everything applied to my life exactly.

I wanted to break out of the rat race so bad. I didn't want to wait till month end just to get stipends. My brain went into overdrive, how can I stop being broke? I just don't wanna be. So I decided to save money. Now here's the difference, I didn't save money just to save: I saved up to invest in myself.

Like @tferriss will say, the best investment is in YOURSELF. I saved up enough & bought a bicycle in my second year in university,Why?

Read on

Now the distance between my house & school is 7.2km but I was ready to persevere & save up.

So I will cycle from home to school. This taught me 2 things.
-Endurance
-Desire + Passion will get you anything you want.

Now I was doing this & will get to class sweaty but who cares? I needed that money saved up badly, so when I had saved up enough. I started enrolling for online tutorials via websites like Udemy, Lynda, Coursera. I started with SEO, basic things I then moved on to graphics design.

Now here's the funny thing, my laptop can't use Photoshop. Instead of me to accept defeat, no I didn't . I don't give up easily, in fact I don't give up at all on things (this helps me in marketing) I searched the Internet, put in my laptop specs for Photoshop alternatives + Free. I was happy when I saw GIMP: an open source Free one. I started using YouTube to learn, will learn & set up a fiverr account & take up jobs.

All this was going fine until something happened. Fiverr did a purge & I was affected, my account was suspended. I cried because that was fetching me income. But I DON'T GIVE UP!!! I decided to learn marketing out of curiosity. I didn't know much about it but I had a background in SEO so it's kinda related. I was done with the course in no time, started pitching small business owners at events about how I could make them much revenue. Chai I suffered. Well after getting at least N200k in profit from all these small jobs, I decided to take a course "challenges of big data" by MIT. This changed my life completely, although it was expensive. But well ignorance is more expensive

I did that & started networking.

Now here's the thing.

-Learning without taking action is very dangerous
-I have 21 various skills but as at then I was just stacking em up just to get out of the rat race
-I also was just taking any job, big or small I did it. For the money
-I was getting very exhausted

Until I stumbled on @GrantCardone, he became my virtual mentor. Thanks to the Internet, I breathed everything he said & joined his mentees globally. Now I sat down & thought what do I want in life? Do I want money or Freedom? It's easy to make money but would I be Free?

So I chose to think & draw out an action plan

-I wanted to start an E-commerce store
-I wanted to get enough money to do that
-I needed to be discreet about it until I had results
-My skills are to fetch me money
-I changed my mindset from I'm broke to visualizing the money

I checked what skills could I develop that could make me enough money to start my store?
I had two options
-Copywriting
-Sketch Whiteboard videos

Now I knew I was pro at both. Next thing was to find a specific audience & sell the Bleep to them. I created a LinkedIn profile, fully optimized. All thanks to copywriting & marketing. I knew the specific keywords to use. It wasn't long before I started getting notifications that my skill was searched for. Here's where it gets interesting, I did something different.

Read on

The average fee for Sketch whiteboard videos is $10,000/minute. If I could pitch 5 companies, I can make $100k that month but the stress too was much. Well nothing good comes easy right? You gotta do the UNSEXY things to make money. I cold mailed 10 brand owners. How?

Read on

I didn't target Nigerian companies. They won't pay me what I deserve. My main targets were in Berlin (Germany), Finland, Australia & New Jersey. Out of 10, 7 replied. My email caught their fancy, out of 7, I worked with 5. Got paid and I multiplied that money by starting a biz

My E-commerce store was successful in the first week. I made $10k, now here's the best part it was because of my extensive knowledge of the human psychology. I was doing this, making money yet you can't even detect coz I acted the normal guy.

Delayed gratification is key

That was how I gradually was getting jobs online & would divert the money into my brands. It's been a great ride so far, I kept learning various things from each mistakes. I saw every challenge as a test of my intelligence. What lessons did I learn? Principle applied? Read on

I could have quit at every point I stumbled I could have found an excuse to stop, But no, losers never tell a story later My Dad says F.A.I.L is First Attempt In Learning. I've lost >$90k this year but will I stop?

NO I WON'T

The urge is to never relent on my oars. So here are principles applied

-Go for what you want regardless of obstacles, always find a way around it.
-If you persist enough, you'd achieve your goals
-Acquire great skills, understand the human psychology.
-Sell something (service,product,anything sellable lol )
-Also you should get a mentor.
I'm a mentor to over 100 youngsters globally yet I'm a mentee to billionaires
-Pay to learn from people, it's important.
You're shortcutting the process by reducing your failure rate & increasing your chances of success
-Network, it determines your net worth.
Who you know will determine what you know. You're an average of 5 people you relate with.

If you move with BROKE peeps, you'd end up broke. Move with the rich & same thing applies

Look at your life & determine what you want & go for it. Be prepared, people will hate you. They'd project their miseries & insecurities on you. Most that know not your story will carry false news about you. Your mind can change your life, be careful of what you feed it

Lastly don't do anything illegal, it backfires always

If you enjoyed this thread, tag 5 friends you'd love to see succeed to read this. I hope you enjoyed it

Follow my page for life changing content

share & like this post.

To make it easy, just go down here to do that.
How did I go from <$45(N15k) to Making millions?
This is a thread you want to get a pen, sit back and enjoy.…
Show this thread

I forgot to add that I am the 2nd best young digital marketers in the world to look out for out of 80 million participants in the world under 25.

I'm also a published author+ I'm a pro at E-commerce now

Please I'm sorry but I had to close my DM.

Over 1k messages in <48 hours

My mentions RN is going crazy. Thanks for the love

If you need my services as a

-Branding consultant
-Digital marketer
-Financial consultant
-Wanna discuss

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Make a list of the people in your life:
1) Who is supporting you?
2) Who is against you?
3) Who says you should do less?
4) Who is doing none of the above?

Go into 2019 spending as much time as you can with those who are supporting you. Grow #1 and you can't do that hanging out with 2-4.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Vacancy From my Dm. CORPORATE DRIVER urgently needed around Ikeja/Agege/Ogba axis:
High School Diploma with valid driving license. Experience with driving to remote locations.
Send applications to : hradvertizer@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2018
URGENT VACANCY !!!!!
Highfield Group is recruiting for the role of an Internal Auditor
Candidate must: Have a degree in Accounting
1-2 years post NYSC experience working as an auditor
Be proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Be able to work in a fast paced environment.

Preferably a female
Interested qualified candidate should send resume and cover letter (with the relevant position as the subject of your email) to resumes.highfieldgroup@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2018
JOB VACANCY FOR SALES REPRESENTATIVES

INDUSTRY: RETAIL

ND/HND or I.T Students only (must be available for a minimum of 1 year)

QUALIFICATIONS • Must be computer literate with good knowledge of Ms word and excel.

Must have good communication skills (both written and oral)

interested candidates please call 08051382147 and send cv to careers@fmragency.com with subject as eg: "SALES REP KANO"

Note this position is urgent and requires immediate start. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OPEN TO START IMMEDIATELY
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Human Resources Officer vacancy in Surulere, Lagos. Candidate should have a first degree, membership of relevant professional certification with 0-1yr experience. Send CV to jobs@cedarmfbank.com.ng with “HRO” as subject of the mail by 18Dec2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2018
HR Executive vacancy in a real estate coy in Lagos. Candidate should have a first degree in Law with >2yrs work experience in legal and HR role. Send CV to select@irecruitersafrica.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2018
our Ilupeju based Culinary Institute as;
*Front Desk Personel*
Required skills:
Computer operation knowledge, Effective communication skills, Typing, Attention to Detail, Independence.

NB: All applicants must reside within Ilupeju/ Onipan/ Obanikoro axis.

Kindly forward suitable CVS to: dazzlejobsb@gmail.com on or before 21st December 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! DISPATCH RIDERS NEEDED! Pay is attractive..
Send a message or call 09090907676
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Ochulo Travel is in need of a Ticketing Officer

1 - 2 years work experience in the travel industry
Proficiency in travel software (Sabre and Amadeus)
Excellent sales and negotiation skills

CV to: info@ochulotravel.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Key Account Manager (PH Region) needed at WECO Systems International Limited

Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 5 years
Reports Directly To: Regional Manager - PH Region

Applicants should send their CV to: hr@wecosysgroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
ENGINEERING MANAGER needed Warri, DeltaState

* B.Eng in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
* Masters Degree in Process or Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage
* Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in a process facility/design office.
* Sound knowledge of Plant operation process and application. Must be well grounded in Front End Engineering Design (FEED) as well as hands on experience in Detailed Engineering Design.
* Must be a member of NSE and registered with COREN.

Interested and qualified applicants should kindly forward their updated CVs and applications to: engruwonogho@gmail.com

Note: only shortlisted applicants will be given feedback.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
A reputable hospitality outfit in Ilasamaja is looking for passionate and goal oriented candidates to
build its operational capabilities and business practices, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:

(a) JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST(Females are preferred)

Overall Function:
To be the first point of contact to customers and project a positive image of the company.
The Role:

• Receive guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also answer
inquirers over the phone.
• Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according
to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion.
• Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they
might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
• Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future
reference.
• Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean
at all times to avoid rowdiness.
• Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure reservations are not left
hanging but attended to promptly.
• Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure
guests comfort and satisfaction.

Requirement:

A suitable candidate must:

• possess a minimum of OND/Diploma in any discipline preferably in hotel/hospitality management.
• be organized and presentable
• exhibit excellent knowledge of customer service.
• have good interpersonal skills.
• have the ability to multi-task.
• must be computer literate, ability to work with Microsoft excel is an added advantage.

(b) Job Title: Supervisor

Job Responsibilities
o Ensure that rooms are cleaned and prepared to our standards; supervising other room attendants
o Prepare daily list of rooms to be cleaned, checking rooms, ensure sufficient supplies of room items etc.
o Supervise all housekeeping operatives and ensure high standards
o Ensure all activities are logged at every shift, not limited to lost and found items
o Maintaining monthly line inventory
Requirements
o The ideal candidate must possess OND in any discipline with at least 3 years hospitality work experience and/or a program accredited by a recognized hospitality institute such as the National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism of Nigeria (NIHOTOUR).
o He/she must have good communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to complete relevant paperwork.

(c) Job Title: House Keeper

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE
At least two years experience from previous employment
Honest and diligent at work
Neat and trustworthy.

(e)Job Title: Waiter/Waitress

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE
At least two years experience in relevant field
Friendly disposition and self discipline
Good communication skills.

(f) Job Title: Executive Chef

Job Description
o An Executive Chef will build a reputation for the hotel by maintaining a talented and creative kitchen brigade, offering an innovation menu, and promising an exceptional culinary experience.
Job Responsibilities
What will I be doing?
o As Executive Chef, you are fully responsible for developing the reputation of the hotel through the production of excellent quality food throughout the hotel, and the development of a high quality kitchen brigade.
o An Executive Chef will oversee the operational management of the kitchen and Team Members.
Specifically, an Executive Chef will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:

o Lead of the kitchen brigade and ensure ongoing development of Team Members
o Identify an effective approach to succession planning
o Create menus that meet and exceed customers' needs and conform to brand standards
o Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel food outlets
o Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, contractors, and suppliers
o Resolve, promptly and completely, any issues that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members
o Manage department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, and waste management
o Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
o Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
o Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
o Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
o Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
o Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
o Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
o Ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands
o Ensure monthly communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
o Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
o Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
o Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
o Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
o Manage financial performance of the department so all planning is in line with hotel objectives
o Manage food control systems are adhered to them so margins are on target in a pro-active way
o Regular review of all menus with Food and Beverage manager to confirm offerings are in line with market trends
o Be environmentally aware
o Ensure food wastage program is adhered to so that margins are on target
o Responsible for ensuring that the monthly working schedules are made and maintained in accordance with local legislation
Job Requirements
What are we looking for?

The prospective Executive Chef should be working on behalf of Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:

o Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef or a high-performing Sous Chef in a first class property, required
o Excellent leadership skills
o A creative approach to the production of high quality food
o A business focused approach to managing a hotel kitchen
o Excellent communication skills
o Ability to build relationships, internal and external, to the hotel and the Company
o Excellent planning and organizational skills
o Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
o A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification (proof may be required)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
o A certification in management
o Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook

(e) Job Title: Laundry Man

Requirements
o Candidate should possess minimum of OND in any relevant field.
o Previous work experience in a similar position is necessary
o Must be organized and presentable.
o Exhibit excellent knowledge of customer care
o Have good interpersonal skills.
o Have the ability to multi-task.

Security
Cleaners
Maintenance Technicians
Pool boy
Bouncers
Club Manager

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, written application with credentials saved with their job position in Microsoft word format via hand or email to:

The Managing Director,
La Best Hotel and Gardens Ltd
94, Akanro street off Apapa Oshodi expressway, Ilasamaja Lagos.
or
Imoleolotu@gmail.com
or
Call Olotu 08137840555

Note: Applicant must include the name and email addresses of three professional referees, which must include either the Head of applicant's current or previous organization or applicant direct Supervisor/officer at work and evidence of current remuneration package
Application must be submitted on or before 24th of December, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Electrical Engineers with over 10 years Power Plant maintenance experience.

Interested candidates should email their resume to ldayil31@gmail.com on or before 19th December, 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Opportunity to be a tech lead/ CTO for a new digital bank. The bank is being launched by an existing financial services provider with ~N150bn in assets. If you're interested, email yasminbeloosagie@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (254) (Reply)

List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.