Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 (269282 Views)

Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Admin Executives
3-5 years
100k-150k
CVs to be sent to Olamilekan@mabatpro.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Data Upload Officers Urgently Wanted!!!
OND from a reputable institution
less than 30 years
no issues commuting to Surulere
at least 1 year work experience with sound knowledge of a computer.
Send your CV urgently to: talentassuredng@gmail.com
******************************************************************************************************************
Another One.
DATA ENTRY OFFICER
* Fresh graduate; HND/OND/BSc from any reputable institution
* Experience in the use of Microsoft office tools.
Kindly Apply Via
recruitment@rs-hunter.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
IEC Villa Resort is in need of a Marketer and House Keeping/Room Attendance

Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

CV to: info@iecvilla.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
BonanzaWin, is in need of a Driver

Job Field: Transportation and Driving

Applicants should possess relevant qualifications

CV to careers@bonanzawin.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
A reputable Pharmaceutical Company in Aba, Abia State is seeking to recruit dynamic and result oriented professionals to fill the position below:

Job Title: Microbiologist

Minimum Requirements/Qualification
B.Sc in Microbiology/Industrial Chemistry/Biochemistry
Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in a Pharmaceutical industry or cosmetics industry.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: nomasirichi@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Job Title: School Matron

Qualification
Minimum of first Degree or it's equivalents, must have minimum of 3 years' experience as a boarding house staff.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: theschoolconsults@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
A fast-growing hospital based in Lekki, Lagos requires applications from qualified and resourceful candidates to urgently fill in the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Representative

Requirement
Must possess minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in customer service.
Remuneration
Attractive

Application Closing Date
26th December, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV to: application4hospitaljobs@gmail.com The subject of your application should be the job position you are applying for.

Note: If you do not meet the requirements listed, do not bother applying.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2018
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD

Job Description
Assists the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings; such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for executives, events and other meetings
Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
Requirements
OND/HND/BSC
Preferrably Male
Must know how to drive
Must reside around Fagba, Iju Axis
Must be attentive to details
Experience in a real estate organisation is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2018

Method of Application
Interested and qualidied candidate should send their CV to: splcareersng@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Supervisor

Requirements
Candidates must be Male with a minimum of HND certificate in a relevant discipline and at least 5 years working experience in the hospitality industry.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application together with copies of their Certifications to:
Sena Hotel & Resort Limited,
3 Ahanor Drive,
Behind Chivita Limited,
Ajao Estate - Lagos State.
Email: info@senahotelng.com Tel: 08080464616, 07039740785.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2018
A fast growing Professional Firm based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is recruiting fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Secretary

Qualifications
HND/BSc. in Secretarial Administration or its equivalent.
Candidates for the two positions must have a minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience, be highly motivated and be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV to: Pharcourtad@gmail.com

Note: For enquiries call: 07018957675.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Speech Therapist

Requirements
Candidates must possess a minimum of M.Sc Speech Pathology and should be skilled in working with children with special needs.
Sign language skill is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: adminoffice@little-beginnings.org
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2018
5 month contract at a Kaduna Farm. candidates to resume in January.
1.Factory Lead 1 200k- 250k
2.Factory Technician (Electrical) 2 80k -100k
3.Quality Shift Lead 2 100k
4.Finished Goods Dispatch Technician 1 80k – 100k
5.Dispatch Clerk 2 70k
Send cv to jobs@bpsolutionsafrica.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Education on Resumes:
If you have a Bachelor's degree: No need to list your high school or primary school on your resume.
Use that space for post-high school information and measurable professional accomplishments.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Medical Officer
A pharmacist or a Nurse with one year experience is encouraged to apply
If you fall into any of these categories, Kindly send your CV to recruitment@helpmum.org on or before 26th Dec 2018
Interview date is 28th Dec, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Looking for DSV and NDSV for an offshore operation for a global E&P company in Nigeria.6-month contract .10 years exp. in drilling, of which 5 years in offshore; must have valid IWCF and relevant offshore certificates. Please send your CV to chuntong_yue@hobarkintl.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2018
A corper is urgently needed in an organization primarily providing manpower and procurement services for the oil and gas industry.
send your cv to michael@sellafieldenergy.com
Corper must be posted to Rivers State (Portharcourt City)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Job Role: Driver

Requirement:
-SSCE
-Valid Driver License
-2-3 years driving exp.

Kindly send in their CV's to chinonso.akobundu@gmail.com before 2pm today. INTERVIEW IS TOMORROW
Applicant MUST reside in Abuja
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Ensure insurance plc currently bought over by Allianz are urgently hiring for retail sales executives (Male & Famale)

1-2 years in insurance industry
Salary :Very attractive.

Interested candidates should send their CV to:
olayemi.ilesanmi@allianz.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2018
There is a part time job available for a graduate in Yoruba Language. if you are interested, kindly send your cv to
Ismaila.oyerinde@nampak.com on or before Friday, 4th January, 2019.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.

Graduate Trainee (Accounts)

Job Ref: EUNGTP19A

Job Description

The Eunisell Graduate Trainee Program is a 2-year development framework that enable fresh graduate become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
Requirements

Candidates should have B.Sc/HND in Accounts or any related field from a recognized University.
0-2 years’ experience required.
Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2018
Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31, 2018
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: recruitment@eunisell.com using the Job Ref ONLY as subject of the mail

Note

Multiple entries and entries that do not follow the directive will be disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the aptitude test.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2018
As long as:
An aeroplane can never reverse
A ship can never have tyre
A bicycle can never fly
A motorcycle can never have A.C
A house can never walk
A doll can never talk
A river cant flow backwards
NO ENEMY SHALL HAVE POWER OVER YOU AS THE YEAR IS COMING TO AN END
AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2018
A new boutique hotel in Abeokuta, Ogun State is recruiting for the following positions

Experienced Hire

Applicants MUST be resident in Abeokuta or its environs.

Vacancies

Finance & Administration

1 Auditor
1 Manager
1 Accountant
1 Store keeper
2 Maintenance officer
Front office

2 Customer Service Attendants
2 Potter
Food and beverage

4 restaurant
7 bar/bartender
4 House keeping and laundry
6 Kitchen (2 cook 4 kitchen attendant)
2 Security
Method of Application
Applicants can forward Email their CV to amarilloskyinn@gmail.com

Candidates not resident in Abeokuta, Ogun State need NOT apply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Ladies if what makes you happy in relationship is money, you don't need a man
....you need a job.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
September 2017 to June 2018: Broke! had multiple debts, deferred a whole academic session cos I couldn’t gather enough for my tuition...

July 2018 to Nov. 2018: Made N2m+ in profits with a capital of N70k...

I’m Oladeji, and I hope my story inspires you. (THREAD) @Intl’ Acct Seller

After the MMM disaster in Dec. 2016, my financial life took a slow steady dive like a kid on a slide.

I was self-sponsoring myself in an acting school. and it was the middle of the session. Things became difficult, I couldn’t afford hostel fee, I almost missed 2nd semester exam. I managed to pull through my first year but basically had nothing left in my acct. I put up my old twitter account with 14k followers for sale, and later found a buyer for $100 (N32k) which only equals to about 30% of my tuition for the next session

FYI: Students are required to pay a 60% minimum of the tuition before being allowed to resume for the new semester. I only had 30%. With just 30% out of the required 60, there was no way I’d be allowed to attend lectures. I thought about doing business with the money at hand but what business could possibly yield enough profits within a short period of time? School has already resumed &
lecture was ongoing. Then things suddenly went from bad to worse the online loans I took became overdue for repayment and I was being threatened with extra charges and report to the National credit bureau.

I had to make part repayments (from the 30% in hand) leaving me with just 5%. First semester (year 2) crept away slowly, my course mates kept calling me every week.
“Deji when are you resuming?”

“Deji aren’t you coming back?”

“Guy won’t you resume? Exam starts next week o”

Then it dawned on me, I may actually have to drop out. And for the first time in six years, I cried myself to bed (last time was when I had my heart broken) I knew I had lost that semester already so I braced myself, determined to make enough money and resume for 2nd semester. All these was between Jan. and April 2018. So basically I have four weeks to make over 100k before the resumption of 2nd semester in May. I decided to go into sports betting, hoping to make enough money in four weeks but sadly I lost more than I won...

2nd semester came, I still don’t have enough, then. I decided I’ve had enough, at least if I’m going to defer a whole academic session, I’ll make sure I make money in the process so I’ll be able to go back the following year COMFORTABLY!!

I decided to start building twitter accounts for sale. I started building accounts through follow trains, slowly but steadily. After building the account up to 3000 followers, I turned it to a trevorprosper fan account so sale to gain impressions. I listed the account for sale when it reached 4K followers and was surprised when someone offered me $300 for it

That was in May. I was so excited that I started building more accounts hoping to sell it like I did the previous one. I wanted to build 5 accounts at once, but it was tedious. Then it dawned on me, I have $240 (N70k+) which means I have a sizable capital to start something

What if I buy accounts and resell them to make profits instead of going through the stressful process of building? So I started...

Buy acct for $50, resell for $70

Buy for $30, resell for $45

Buy for $100, resell for $150

Within 3 weeks, I had tripped the money

Meanwhile, 2nd semester has started to creep away slowly. I thought about resuming school but I realized I still don’t have enough. Although I might be able to pay sch fee but I won’t have enough left for accommodation, feeding, assignments, transportation etc. And besides they’re already in the middle of the semester which means I had missed a lot and even If I manage to catch up with lectures, My GPA will suffer because I had missed many assignments and tests. So I decided to keep making money while I plan for the following year.

July 2018: I finally came back to Lagos after securing an apartment. Fast forward to today... things are working well and I can’t wait to go back to school next year.

I hope my story has inspired someone today, it’s been a rough ride #Grateful

Special thanks to @Shawnife_ and @Duchess_Tweets the only influencers who replied my DM and retweeted my tweet to make me win the social lender challenge back in May. God bless

Tbh I never wanted to share this, but then I realized it might be a source of inspiration to someone out there, someone who’s going through a tough time, someone who’s about to give up, someone who feels like their whole world is crumbling

Stay strong, Don’t give up. Sometimes when I look back and compare where I was seven months ago to where I am today, tears well up in my eyes.

I’ll be more than happy to walk anyone who’s interested through the process of buying and reselling accounts, from where to buy for cheap to where to resell and make profits. It’s the least I can do

Thank you
谢谢你, 谢谢你
merci
gracias
Danke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2018
A leading restaurant in the Hospitality industry is looking for young, brilliant and enterprising candidates/applicants for her 2019 Graduate trainee program as Supervisors, Assistant Restaurant Managers or even Restaurant Managers.

Eligibility criteria:
• Candidates must have a minimum of a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
• Candidates must not be more than 25 years old by 31 January 2019
• Less than 3 years’ experience. Candidates without experience are also eligible but must be smart with the ability to think out of the box
• Good leadership skills
• Must have completed NYSC or currently serving

How to apply: Send CV and a Cover letter to hr@bukkahut.com with the subject of the email as *Graduate Trainee Program Application*

N.B. Applications closes on Tuesday, 15 January 2019.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Job Alert
The Space is in need of an Executive Assistant
BA/BSc/HND

Must be female
Willing to work Mon - Sat

Must be able to drive with a valid drivers license

Not more than 25yrs old

Send a full-size photograph along with CV to contact@thespace.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Teacher

Requirements
Teacher must be vast in the sciences.
Knowledge of the Montessori Philosophy will be an added advantage.
Ability to adapt to change.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: yetukunle@yahoo.com
Or
Apply in person at the address below:
Plot 2B, Ekpo Michael Street - Off Embassy Close,
VOERA Estate,
Arepo-Ogun State.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Senior Agronomist (Rice Farm Supervisor)

Requirement
BSc. or equivalent qualification in Agronomy
Minimum of 2 years middle management experience in commercial rice farming operations, with particular experience

Send CV to : bjfarmsnetworks@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2018
ALS Doctor

Department: Ambulance Services
Job Type Permanent Location Lagos
Objective:
Purpose of Job The ALS doctor is responsible for providing prehospital emergency care at an advanced life support level, working with the first responder, utilizing the ambulance and its equipment.

REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS

Reports to MEDICAL OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Supervises ALS NURSE/FIRST RESPONDER
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Internally Relates with Staff Externally Relates with Patients, health care providers and community

Job & Man Specifications (Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Required Details)

First medical degree from a reputable university.
Current practising license by MDCN.
Certification in AHA certified courses such as ALS,BLS, ATLS, PALS
Minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience
Experience working in an emergency response setting (ER, ICU, Ambulance, Trauma ceters) is an added advantage.
Candidates will demonstrate ability for required physical strength and resilience for job role
Compassionate and diligient
Sound organizational skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Duties & Responsibilities

The doctor is ultimately responsible for the overall operation of the designated base location
Ensures that the ambulance is ready and available for work at the beginning and end of every shift
Perform daily inspections of work areas, ensuring cleanliness and orderliness.
Respond to all emergency cases upon dispatch in company of the first responder, while administering basic and advanced life support care where indicated
Adheres to company’s SOP in dispatching duties
Acts at all times in the best interest of high quality patient care and in such a manner that will reflect credibly on the professional reputation of the organisation.
Acts at all times with safety of self, first responder, patient, bystanders and general populace by adhereing to standard health and safety procedures
Adheres to universal policy on infection control and prevention
Completes all appropriate documentation and record keeping for every assignment
Is familiar with and can operate all equipment on the ambulance
Must ensure a proper handover by signing the handover form upon completion of each shift and also with receiving health care providers

ALS Nurse

Department: Ambulance Services
Job Type: Permanent Location: Lagos

Objective/
Purpose of Job The ALS Nurse is responsible for providing prehospital emergency care at an advanced life support level, working with the first responder, utilizing the ambulance and its equipment.

REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS

Reports to ALS DOCTOR & MEDICAL OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Supervises FIRST RESPONDER
Internally Relates with Staff Externally Relates with Patients, health care providers and community

Job & Man Specifications (Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Required Details)

Nursing Certificate/ Degree from a reputable university/ school of Post Basic Nursing.
Current practising license by Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Certification in AHA certified courses such as ALS,BLS, ATLS, PALS
Minimum 1-2 years post qualification experience
Experience working in an emergency response setting (ER, ICU, Ambulance, Trauma centers) is an added advantage.
Candidates will demonstrate ability for required physical strength and resilience for job role
Compassionate and diligent
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment

The Nurse is ultimately responsible for the overall operation of the designated base location in the absence of the ALS Doctor
Ensures that the ambulance is ready and available for work at the beginning and end of every shift
Respond to all emergency cases upon dispatch in company of the first responder, while administering basic and advanced life support care where indicated
Adheres to company’s SOP in dispatching duties
Acts at all times in the best interest of high quality patient care and in such a manner that will reflect credibly on the professional reputation of the organisation.
Acts at all times with safety of self, first responder, patient, bystanders and general populace by adhereing to standard health and safety procedures
Is familiar with and can operate all equipment on the ambulance
Must ensure a proper handover by signing the handover form upon completion of each shift and also with receiving health care providers

First Responder

Department Ambulance Services
Job Type Permanent Location Lagos

Objective/
Purpose of Job The first responder will assist the Doctor/Nurse in administering care during a medical emergency and will be required to drive the ambulance according to applicable traffic laws.

REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS

Reports to ALS Nurse/Doctor Supervises None
Internally Relates with Staff Externally Relates with Patients, community
Budgetary Responsibility None

OND/HND
Minimum 5 years Driving experience
First aid certification is desirable
BLS Certification is an added advantage
Ability to drive is compulsory
Current drivers license
Compassionate and diligent
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment

Ensures that the ambulance is ready and available for work at the beginning and end of every shift, this includes daily check-listing, maintaining hygiene and restocking of consumables.
Respond to all emergency cases upon dispatch in company of the doctor while deploying first aid skills at all times.
Acts at all times with safety of self, doctor, Nurse, patient, bystanders and general populace by adhering to traffic rules and driving general safety guidelines.
Is familiar with and can operate equipment on the ambulance for the assigned role.
Performs routine maintenance on the ambulance and escalates all faults to line manager immediately it is detected
Must ensure a proper handover by signing the handover form upon completion of each shift.
Method of Application
Applicants should EMAIL: careers@rescuetl.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Videographer and Editor

Details:
A videographer is needed,

must be a very good editor also.

Method of Application
Applicanats should send CVs to admin@woodfordpr.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Admin Assistant Intern

Responsibilities
Monitoring and maintaining office equipments
Preparing regular report on expenses, office budgets and other expenditure
Creating, updating and maintaining personnel records and other databases
Coordinating maintenance issues for general repairs.
Requirements
B.Sc in relevant field
Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Organizational skills
Problem solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to recruitment@nicolesinclair.com using the subject " Admin Assistant Intern"
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Serious female Admin needed urgently.
Anybody?
Matured mind only please! +234-705-346-2979

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (254) (Reply)

List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.