Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Will Make Education Free In Zamfara If Elected Governor - Wamban Shinkafi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Education Free In Zamfara If Elected Governor - Wamban Shinkafi. (533 Views)

Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make Education Free In Zamfara If Elected Governor - Wamban Shinkafi. by naijagutmedia(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2018

All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Governorship Candidate in Zamfara State, Alhaji Dr Sani Abdullahi Shinkafi (Wanban Shinkafi) in a speech with gentle men of the press said
" I will make education in Zamfara State free so that the poorest of the poor can afford to go to school in Zamfara State. Education is the best legacy in life, my promise to the people & youths of Zamfara State still stands, one of the essence of my government will be to bring the people who are down up and by creating a new middle class in Zamfara State” - Dr Sani Abdullahi Shinkafi (APGA) Gov-Candidate Zamfara State.
Re: I Will Make Education Free In Zamfara If Elected Governor - Wamban Shinkafi. by Kennedy94(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
ok good
wish you luck at the poll

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Wife Leads Thousands Of Worshipers To Pray For Buhari And Osinb / Nigerian Military Set To Release155 Ex-boko Haram Fighters —premium Times / Otuekong Idongesit Nkanga Speaking In Qua Iboe Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.