Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Aggrieved APC Members Conspiring With PDP To Remove Me –oshiomhole Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggrieved APC Members Conspiring With PDP To Remove Me –oshiomhole Cries Out (542 Views)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggrieved APC Members Conspiring With PDP To Remove Me –oshiomhole Cries Out by lamzybaby: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2018
National Chairman of the All Progressives Party, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomole on Thursday night raised the alarm that some aggrieved members of the party are working in tandem with the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to sack him.

Reaction to a rash of reports about alleged bribe taking during the APC primaries, Oshiomhole said through Simon Ebegbulem, his Chief Press Secretary that the reports were the handiwork of disgruntled persons aimed at maligning his hard-earned reputation.

However, he acknowledged that there were attempts to compromise him during the primaries but kept his reputation intact by insisting on credible primaries.

Read more https://daybreak.ng/aggrieved-apc-members-conspiring-with-pdp-to-remove-me-oshiomhole-cries-out/

Re: Aggrieved APC Members Conspiring With PDP To Remove Me –oshiomhole Cries Out by eunisam: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Is osho a gonner?
Re: Aggrieved APC Members Conspiring With PDP To Remove Me –oshiomhole Cries Out by yomi961: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Kiki the hunter is now the hunter, apc has nothing to offer nigerians. All what they accused pdp of doing, they are doing 2 times greater.

2 Likes

Re: Aggrieved APC Members Conspiring With PDP To Remove Me –oshiomhole Cries Out by osemoses1234(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2018
G
Re: Aggrieved APC Members Conspiring With PDP To Remove Me –oshiomhole Cries Out by chinjo(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2018
When will all these blame game come to an end? Even when Okorocha and Amosun spoke out openly, Oshiomhole is still blaming PDP

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Alleged $8.4m Fraud: Ajudua Got Money From Me 25 Times — Bamaiyi / Brightline Speed Rail, Costs $3bn For A Distance Of 374KM / Atiku Travelled To US Is Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.