Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way (1090 Views)

Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Brazil's President, Bolsonaro Threatens To Punch Reporter In The Mouth / What Happens If President Trump Is Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by ashacot: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by SpatialKing(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
The question should be "Would president Buhari allow a reporter ask him questions like this"?

5 Likes

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Stone123(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by KenOne: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
And this a president some of our folks here adore. What a shame of a president. No wonder even his republican party members dislike him, from former speaker of the house Ryan Paul, George Bush, Senator Ted Cruz and many other republicans.

2 Likes

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
May God bless President Trump

4 Likes

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by dadalicious: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
trump is a no nonsense person
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by ITbomb(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Can Buhari even stand in front of press and answer questions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Abbeybailey(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
KenOne:
And this a president some of our folks here adore. What a shame of a president. No wonder even his republican party members dislike him, from former speaker of the house Ryan Paul, George Bush, Senator Ted Cruz and many other republicans.
A shame indeed. Nothing presidential about that demented 72 year old con man. The House of Representatives will put a big check and balance on him starting early January when the Congress resumes.

3 Likes

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by OfficialAPCNig: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
A shame indeed. Nothing presidential about that demented 72 year old con man. The House of Representatives will put a big check and balance on him starting early January when the Congress resumes.
And the Senate would dust Madam Hillary's dossiers in Benghazi.

The mid-term election should have shown you that Trump would be re-elected.

1 Like

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Abbeybailey(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

And the Senate would dust Madam Hillary's dossiers in Benghazi.

The mid-term election should have shown you that Trump would be re-elected.
They did with the House and never find anything. The Dotard is wetting his pants for what he will face in Jan when the new Congress convene . That's America that you guys don't understand. What are you smoking. ?. The three Midwestern States that makes him president went blue. Stick with your local politics please.

1 Like

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by OfficialAPCNig: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
They did with the House and never find anything. The Dotard is wetting his pants for what he will face in Jan when the new Congress convene . That's America that you guys don't understand. What are you smoking. ?. The three Midwestern States that makes him president went blue. Stick with your local politics please.
Till January then
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by peteruuu(m): 4:27am On Nov 09, 2018
I watched that on an instagram page some hours ago & thought it would have been terrible, had it been it was Nigeria's current president (President Muhammadu Buhari) in stuffs like this.

May God have mercy.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Temple1288(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2018
KenOne:

George Bush that got America into recession? He campaigned for Ted Cruz and he won. STFU!
George Bush will always dislike him cuz he's doing great things George Bush never dreamt of.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Temple1288(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2018
peteruuu:
I watched that on an instagram page some hours ago & thought it would have been terrible, had it been it was Nigeria's current president (President Muhammadu Buhari) in stuffs like this.

May God have mercy.

The guy was asked to sit down.

2 Likes

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Temple1288(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Hahaha! You're a joke. A very big one! Remember this "Two can play that game"

In the end, he'd just blame the House for delaying projects and of course his supporters will just vote for him again.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Temple1288(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Did losing the midterm election stop Obama from getting reelected?

Obama lost both the Senate but here you've someone outperform most past Pres. yet you talk shit.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Temple1288(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2018
ITbomb:
Can Buhari even stand in front of press and answer questions?

A man that's not stood and answered questions for sometime now, and people ain't concerned about that.

1 Like

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by peteruuu(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Temple1288:

The guy was asked to sit down.
Lol yah. Said he is very rude and should be working for CNN.
You know Trump never liked CNN. grin
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Abbeybailey(m): 1:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Temple1288:

Did losing the midterm election stop Obama from getting reelected?

Obama lost both the Senate but here you've someone outperform most past Pres. yet you talk shit.
Hopefully, you will be in America to vote for him in 2020. Comparing Obama to a pig is an insult.

1 Like

Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Temple1288(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hopefully, you will be in America to vote for him in 2020. Comparing Obama to a pig is an insult.

Yes I will vote for him. Don't insult Trump by comparing him to a man who achieved nothing positive while he was in the White House
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Abbeybailey(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Temple1288:

Yes I will vote for him. Don't insult Trump by comparing him to a man who achieved nothing positive while he was in the White House
In your dreams. How will you know what he achieved from your village ?.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Temple1288(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
In your dreams. How will you know what he achieved from your village ?.

Well, he achieved nothing! Hopefully you'll live to see Trump win again in 2020.
Even in the State where Obama was a Senator which you claim you live in is a messed up State.
A State that owes billions. Whenever I see blacks jumping around the tail of Obama y'all make me laugh.
A State that was unable to reach a budget deal at all is the State where y'all camp around to celebrate the failed President. Mind you, Illinois has the distinction of being the first state ever to operate without a budget for more than a year.. I live in America and I know how Trump outperformed Obama just in 2years.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Abbeybailey(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Temple1288:

Well, he achieved nothing! Hopefully you'll live to see Trump win again in 2020.
Even in the State where Obama was a Senator which you claim you live in is a messed up State.
A State that owes billions. Whenever I see blacks jumping around the tail of Obama y'all make me laugh.
A State that was unable to reach a budget deal at all is the State where y'all camp around to celebrate the failed President. Mind you, Illinois has the distinction of being the first state ever to operate without a budget for more than a year.. I live in America and I know how Trump outperformed Obama just in 2years.
Yes, knowing all that from the village. Obama was elected twice overwhelmingly both on numerical and electoral votes and up till today is approval number is sky high compared to the racist pig. The reason Illinois didn't pass a budget is because of our republicon gov Bruce Rainer and we just voted him out last Tuesday. So, worry about your worthless thieflicians in your backwater village.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Temple1288(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Yes, knowing all that from the village. Obama was elected twice overwhelmingly both on numerical and electoral votes and up till today is approval number is sky high compared to the racist pig. The reason Illinois didn't pass a budget is because of our republicon gov Bruce Rainer and we just voted him out last Tuesday. So, worry about your worthless thieflicians in your backwater village.

I understand your frustration. But that frustrated will accompany you even after 2020. I've got places to go to this morning. I've gone thru all your posts and I know very well you don't live anywhere near the USA.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Abbeybailey(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Temple1288:

I understand your frustration. But that frustrated will accompany you even after 2020. I've got places to go to this morning. I've gone thru all your posts and I know very well you don't live anywhere near the USA.
You are right. I live next door to you in your village.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by nwaobitex: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Trump giving it to them one by one grin
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Omololu001: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Are you an American? If we have a president like trump in Nigeria, this country would have taken a great leap.
Re: OPINON. How Would You React If President Buhari Treats A Reporter This Way by Omololu001: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Temple1288:

Trump is totally better than Obama.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God / This Is Where To Check How Many Russian Soldiers Killed Or Captured In Ukraine / Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.