Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos (30379 Views)

Man Stabs Manager At Lottery Center Over Unpaid Debt (photo) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Ten06(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate it when people can't keep to their words.
This would been averted if the employee kept to his words and paid his debts when he said he would.
Which promise, did you not read the post? The manager November's salary has not been paid so he was pleading with the director to deduct the 40k when he want to pay his salary before he was stabbed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by RomanGreen: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Anger is bad,it can make or mar you in quick seconds

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Guestlander: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
abluck:
Biafra and stabbing embarassed

Maybe he wanted to eat him.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Skyonebaba: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
GavelSlam:

Find a way to draw Buhari into the issue.

C'mon you can do better than this.

IF BUHARI HAD NOT RAPED OUR ECONOMY THE DIRECTOR WOULD HAVE FORGIVEN HIM, mtchew grin
GavelSlam:

Find a way to draw Buhari into the issue.

C'mon you can do better than this.

IF BUHARI HAD NOT RAPED OUR ECONOMY THE DIRECTOR WOULD HAVE FORGIVEN HIM, mtchew
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Epunch1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:
Hmmmmm........

May Hiz Diick rest in Peace
u dy fin talk o!
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by shoricha(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
What pity patience would have been better
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Larasisi(f): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
ibos!!! the way they see money!! Their desperation for money supercedes reasoning.
Whoever he is justice must prevail.
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by millhouse: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Na wa
anger in the land

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Born2Breed:

ANGER!!! Young people should control their anger.
Am telling you
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ejimagift:
Many residents of the east has mental problems
It takes one to type this.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Mrsimplexvi: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
people that kill should be killed. .. going t jail does not worth a life... the director should be killed by hanging... the wickedness is getting out of hand
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
ANGER every where.
We all should learn how to manage our ANGER
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
ORDINARY 40K
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Bridget95(f): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ejimagift:
why not cure yourself of tribalism before coming on a public forum like nairaland.tribalism is infectious.
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by AlanSugar(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
simple
when the director is caught
stab him in the eyes
nose
anus
legs
hands
den finally brain
what nonsense

You're absolutely right, when the director is caught he'd be handed over to you to the various stabbings! What common nonsense?!
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Geesaintagape: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
umu igbos are generally good to live with but only when money is not involved .
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Namzy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ejimagift:
Inglish
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Triplejays: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ejimagift:
Please it's have not has grin
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by TheGreatIYANU: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
News brought tears to my eyes... two men... both victims of the hard economy.
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nawa for this NEMCO Filling station ,filling station without fire instingusal, RIP TO LOST ONE, Up organiser oil, l miss nnewich so much
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Born2Breed:

And old people should be careful not to quote the whole long article just to make a one-line comment!
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

And old people should be careful not to quote the whole long article just to make a one-line comment!

Young people should always be patient while reading. Na small small dem take dey drink hot akamu.
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by bendike: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Very sad. Even Nigerian employees can frustrate someone.
I remember when i opened by joint years back. I will go there in the evening and see lots of customers there patronizing. When i then do the weekly accounts it will be pittance the manager will declare. And on counting stock same thing.
One afternoon i received a tip from a lady that owned a shop near by. She said what arose her suspicions was a day my manager was strolling past her shop and her sales girl called out to him that she was hungry only for the guy to bring out bundle of cash and gave her 2k for sweet sensation shoo! This is over 11 years ago oh! The young girl told her madam that the guy was the cash-master of the complex.
The lady then told me to monitor the guy.
On a Sunday morning i drove past my joint and who did i see on a bike with 4 crates of beer? My manager!. The guy will sell maybe 20 crates then go and buy back 17 to replace those he sold. I will then be left with little out of which i will still pay staff, rent and other expenses.

Another staff i had will sell and pocket the money blazingly. One night just before closing i asked him how much cash he had from sales. He said no body paid him. He only hand little money. I just kept quite till the last customer left. I then went to the gate and locked it and came back to sit down. The guy was watching me. I told him i will take stock that night ( which i did). I then told him to go to the balcony and look down to see how high the building is. ie 3 floors pent house. I told him if he does not bring out my money i will trow him downstairs and then put him in the sock-away and close it. No body will know. Omo my cash appeared asap. Sacked him that night.

One of my suppliers who use to be an ex banker saw he could make more profit by opening a bar since he could get drinks cheap. He rented a place, furnished it and started with 2 sales girls. The first day they said they sold 6k. Oya where is the 6k naa, they said they ate food of 500 each. Ha!. Oya where is the 5k, one said she fell ill and bout drugs of 1500. Ok where is the balance. She said when she told her boy friend she was ill and had taken drugs he came visiting so she had to entertain him with 2 bottles. lol. My guy wan die!
After changing several workers he eventually had to stay there himself until he got tired and closed up the place.

Bottom-line, workers can frustrate you and if you are not calm enough, mistake fit happen.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by phase1: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Buhari's chance keep looking bright everyday
They must be less than 5% now

I'm sure the level of skull mining and ritual killings of yorubas by yorubas must have drastically reduced yoruba population significantly.

Continue please, oduduwa is your strenght.
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Born2Breed:

Young people should always be patient while reading. Na small small dem take dey drink hot akamu.

Old people should be careful to hit "reply" and not "quote". But old people can still rectify it. Just go back and hit "modify" then delete the article before hitting "submit" again.
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
bendike:
Very sad. Even Nigerian employees can frustrate someone.
I remember when i opened by joint years back. I will go there in the evening and see lots of customers there patronizing. When i then do the weekly accounts it will be pittance the manager will declare. And on counting stock same thing...

Long but interesting read. You should post it as a topic, it has potential to make front page
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Killdeer(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
As He has killed him, is he now going to get the money.
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by sisisioge: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Now 40k can't bring the dead back nor buy his freedom...if only people would learn to keep their anger in check.
Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by themanderon: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
The virus, frustration is rapidly spreading everywhere. Maybe that money was the last money the director was hoping on and the manager couldn't provide it.
Regrets will be his portion now cos 40k has cost him business worth millions and probably his freedom too.
Anger hurts, Anger kills. Learn to control you anger, it could be your saving grace especially at this period of economic hardship brought upon us by useless oafs we have as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Director Stabs Manager To Death Over N40K In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Born2Breed:

it seems your phone is programmed to quote the whole statement before u can comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Man Arrested For Impregnating His 16-Year-Old Niece In Ogun / Bricklayer Who Led Gang Members To Invade Students’ Hostel, Arrested. Photos / Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.