Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) (32332 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Some youths have been spotted in a viral video fighting with sticks at a fuel station where there was a queue for fuel.

Though what caused the fight is not known, however it led to confusion in the area and people fleeing from the filling station.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By :

https://twitter.com/oba_jero/status/1498719202127101960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1498719202127101960%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lindaikejisblog.com%2F2022%2F3%2Fyouths-seen-fighting-with-sticks-at-a-fuel-station-video.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by History555: 3:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Lala front page
Na hawa kountry in all its glory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Karlovych: 3:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Drugnibu's children keep bringing shame to their lord, spits.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by tillaman(m): 4:05am On Mar 03, 2022
What a shame!!
President dey Uk
First Lady dey Dubai
Their kids dey unknown location, PYO dey fly helicopter
The masses dey wipe themselves with 2 by 2 and clubs

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2022
So wetin them gain for the fight now?

4 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Kdon2: 4:43am On Mar 03, 2022
tillaman:
Na today they just dey wipe wipe each other for we country
Ain’t nothing new

Sick head! Na hatred go kill you last last grin
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by bibianna(f): 5:08am On Mar 03, 2022
This's what happens when the youths run out of patience!

4 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Boogyman557: 5:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool

DIS KIND fight u No need BLAST ANYBODY left leg wit KALA...

Just COME out in FRONT of d CROWD and LITE UP ur WEED and BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR wit my old KALA.

I SWEAR DOWN

EVERY AMA go TWAMER... EVERYBODY go FIND der MAMA house...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO...

WTF MAN!

20 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 5:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

DIS KIND fight u No need BLAST ANYBODY left leg wit KALA...

Just COME out in FRONT of d CROWD and LITE UP ur WEED and BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR wit my old KALA.

I SWEAR DOWN

EVERY AMA go TWAMER... EVERYBODY go FIND der MAMA house...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO...

WTF MAN!

See this mugu. Light up weed inside fuel station?? See how the urge to sound rugged has made you expose how much of a dunce you really are. Mumu.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Boogyman557: 5:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Saxxon:

See this mugu. Light up weed inside fuel station?? See how the urge to sound rugged has made you expose how much of a dunce you really are. Mumu.
Holly Gram cool

me n u no NEED BANTER words bcus if me n u JAM, u no go FIT STAND 2sc...

No use of mobile phones but people still de use am inside der..

AMABOBI LITE UP dat WEED of URS any wer and place..

it's 5am in d morning...

GRA 1, ROLL 1 and LITE 1...

AMABOBI u go de alright...

WTF MAN!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Lifefountain(f): 5:33am On Mar 03, 2022
It's a pity
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:35am On Mar 03, 2022
History555:
Lala front page
Na hawa kountry in all its glory

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2022
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Fighting Situation Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

me n u no NEED BANTER words bcus if me n u JAM, u no go FIT STAND 2sc...

No use of mobile phones but people still de use am inside der..

AMABOBI LITE UP dat WEED of URS any wer and place..

it's 5am in d morning...

GRA 1, ROLL 1 and LITE 1...

AMABOBI u go de alright...

WTF MAN!

You want to enter into a penis measuring contest with someone on the internet? Someone you haven't seen or met? How are you so sure that I'm not the Inspector General of Police? This goes a long way to show how daft you truly are. Mugu.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Boogyman557: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2022
Saxxon:

You want to enter into a penis measuring contest with someone on the internet? Someone you haven't seen or met? How are you so sure that I'm not the Inspector General of Police? This goes a long way to show how daft you truly are. Mugu.
Holly Gram cool

inspector General na HUMAN BEING ooo

Na to BLAST BLAST d inspector General left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

12 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

inspector General na HUMAN BEING ooo

Na to BLAST BLAST d inspector General left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

Really? Do you mind dropping a location where we can meet up and make this possible? Doesn't matter where you are in Nigeria, drop a place and time, let me put this your ruggedity to a test.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Boogyman557: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Saxxon:

Really? Do you mind dropping a location where we can meet up and make this possible? Doesn't matter where you are in Nigeria, drop a place and time, let me put this your ruggedity to a test.
Holly Gram cool

I don Tell u sey me n u no de to BANTER words...

if I one LOCATE u, na to go AGWO TURU EMBE SHRINE and e no go take 2sc ur LOCATION go SHOW...

so me n u no de to BANTER words...

Na PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Cultistupdate: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Some youths have been spotted in a viral video fighting with sticks at a fuel station where there was a queue for fuel, Reports.

Though what caused the fight is not known to , however it led to confusion in the area and people fleeing from the filling station.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By :

https://twitter.com/oba_jero/status/1498719202127101960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1498719202127101960%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lindaikejisblog.com%2F2022%2F3%2Fyouths-seen-fighting-with-sticks-at-a-fuel-station-video.html

Source: BLOG

Probably who first came to buy. This was the same reason Blackaxe and Buccaneer are fighting in Ogun. They were arguing who first came to buy suya till it escalated. They are killing themselves till now.

Buhari was not wrong calling us lazy youths

7 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I don Tell u sey me n u no de to BANTER words...

if I one LOCATE u, na to go AGWO TURU EMBE SHRINE and e no go take 2sc ur LOCATION go SHOW...

so me n u no de to BANTER words...

Na PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Banter words keh? How am I bantering words when I'm the one asking for your location? I'm not one of those who will measure penis on the internet with urchins. I say make you drop location if you know say you be hard man, you're talking about bantering words. Come and prove your worth as a man. I go follow and DM you. Drop me location and time for DM. Mugu!

8 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Boogyman557: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Saxxon:

Banter words keh? How am I bantering words when I'm the one asking for your location? I'm not one of those who will measure penis on the internet with urchins. I say make you drop location if you know say you be hard man, you're talking about bantering words. Come and prove your worth as a man. I go follow and DM you. Drop me location and time for DM. Mugu!
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI u de disturb ooo

U de FIND PESIN wey go TROW U OVER BOARD, ENTER EXPRESS and u go SEE...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

12 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI u de disturb ooo

U de FIND PESIN wey go TROW U OVER BOARD, ENTER EXPRESS and u go SEE...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Still waiting on that DM, bro

7 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by JosephXavier: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Lagos no easy

Especially not for people wey their head dey correct

I pity for that guy wey wear yellow

Baba collect well well
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by sotall(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Buhari is working
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Outcome of failed leaders

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Matters arising
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Stevenson20: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022
APC CHANGE. Next time when you people hear someone promising you CHANGE, ask him or her the type of CHANGE he or she is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Lazy Black Market Youths
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by mbahdi(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Good
Sai tinubu
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by tragergeorge(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
See people wen wan lead tomorrow...lol
Vote tinubu joor....hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) / Two Police Officers Fighting Over Traffic Issues In Owerri -Photos / Neighbour Pours Hot Water On Pregnant Woman During Fight - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.