Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) (1017 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) by YomiDare: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2007
Guys, anybody heard anything as yet? That test sure got me all strung tight. It the scariest one I've seen so far!
Re: Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) by ignology: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2007
Yomi Dare!! No be small! Nothing yet, dont be freaky, just believe in God ok. we shall see the blessings of God soon,. see u at the training Centre. Just chill
Re: Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) by onayemi1: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2007
Yomi,
You don't need to be scared. Lets put everthing in the hand of God. He's working out our miracle. fear ensnare a man. This is the time we need to have faith in God. Remember all things are possible to him who believes. If God can give us life then giving a good job is just a piece of cake to him. See u all at the top.
Re: Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) by kachikapor(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2007
yomi-dare,

the only thing that might make you scared is if you were not even called for the test in the first place, for you to be called for the first and even the second shows, capabilities. NLNG says six weeks, we'll give them six weeks and we'll know, all the best to everyone that wrote the test.
cheesy
Re: Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) by rossyanoke: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
Please, how long is the marking period for 2nd test LNG We were told 2 weeks at our cntre, I have heard someone say 3 weeks, now it is six weeks. Which is the correct time
Re: Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) by oakgate(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2007
Hi I think it is now obvious that six weeks is the correct time as we are already in the 4th week and nobody has heard from them.
regards.
Re: Second Stage Lng Test (freaky) by johnsonon: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2007
Men in the house lets keep waiting on God, the plan of our enemies must be fustrated-some say 2weeks others 3weeks and some still talking about 6weeks we just hope it wil not get to 10week. It all about God lets keep praying

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Test / SPRINGBANK PLC INTERVIEW UPDATE / A Place In The Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.