Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund (23843 Views)

Police Trust Fund: Court Stops Deductions By FG, Orders Refund To Rivers / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Kwara Gov Orders Refund Of Exam Charges To Principals, Vice Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by OhiOfIhima: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
atiku4President:
Which one will you build before you are kicked out by the court? Or have you gone thete to play the vindictive game? You don't have the luxury of time. Bad belle

Tell us which court pls..
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Chemcrown: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbeyty:
Na wa, why not leave those poor people with their businesses? Now they will start looking for another shops, Instead of him to loan them some money to expand their businesses

Learn not only to read but to also comprehend. The shops in question are not yet completed before allocation. So, nobody is using it presently.
Go and read it again.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by juniorstar(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
I dont like the sound of this....why refund their money...if you feel the market isnt safe for now simply convey info regarding the level of progress and tell d people to be patient..something fishy is going on

Just hope this isnt a vindictive game
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by abbeyty(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chemcrown:

Learn not only to read but to also comprehend. The shops in question are not yet completed before allocation. So, nobody is using it presently.
Go and read it again.
You must be out of your senses, you dingbat. Everyone knows that your governor is only making an excuse, he wants to refund their money so that I can re-allocate the shops to his loyalists.does it really matter if the shops are already in use or that? Why didn't he leave those who have already got theirs alone or you think they did not go through stress before they could get it?
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by brightalo17: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
jumpandpas:
You should thank Fayose for not embezzling the money for this project. Goan start your own projects and let's see how you'll allocate them....useless man.

You're a disaster like Buhari.

if those that brought you on earth are as as useful as the governor i don't think you'll be here ranting , you would've been somewhere in school making good use of your fingers. no let frustration kee u before your short time on earth. few weeks in power and he's already useless . pussiiii.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by deomelo: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
iFunland:
But they said Fayose did nothing na.... Fayemi is an opportunist. He commissioned all uncompleted projects by Segun Oni and now Fayose's.

Fayose actually did something, he did what crooked, looting and stealing PDP people do all the time, they start and abandon projects and even swindle peoole while at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Chemcrown: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbeyty:

You must be out of your senses, you dingbat. Everyone knows that your governor is only making an excuse, he wants to refund their money so that I can re-allocate the shops to his loyalists.does it really matter if the shops are already in use or that? Why didn't he leave those who have already got theirs alone or you think they did not go through stress before they could get it?

Hello, you can't monopolise insult in the name of response. Be civil, or else I take you for what you are trying to portray yourself to be.
I repeat, read the post again.
The post never indicate that the shop is already in use but you posit that Fayemi is planning to take the livelihood of some people. Please, be reasonable for once. Are you that blind or lack comprehending knowledge to know that the shops are not yet occupied.

Let me help with what you initially posted
Chemcrown:

Go and read it again.
abbeyty:

Hello, you can't monopolise insult in the name of response. Be civil, or else I take you for what you are trying to portray yourself to be.
I repeat, read the post again.
The post never indicate that the shop is already in use but you posit that Fayemi is planning to take the livelihood of some people. Please, be reasonable for once. Are you that blind or lack comprehending knowledge to know that the shops are not yet occupied.

I am not responding to Fayemi's motive but responding to wrong assertion you posted.

And you think I am insulting you but I am only trying to help you develop your comprehending skill (which I now believe you don't have any initially). So, good bye and keep ranting.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Orpe7(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hope say no be ur people u wan come compemsate later with the shop sha
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Some people here commenting base on sentiment and love for one and hate for other, and they fail to ask and reason if he is doing the right thing or the wrong. No doubt politics can cloud ones intelligence.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by mfm04622: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
jumpandpas:

Let him close the mkt and render the citizens jobless if that will make you happy.

The market is under construction! It is about 80% completed and already allocated to people. He is saying the allocation is cancelled. Not that he will close the market. Not that he will abandon the market.

Do you understand now?
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Ogbenisleem(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
E pain am .ntor grin
jumpandpas:
You should thank Fayose for not embezzling the money for this project. Goan start your own projects and let's see how you'll allocate them....useless man.

You're a disaster like Buhari.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Chemcrown: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbeyty:

You are bloody idiot, Is that how you address your uncles at home? Telling them they are blind or they have comprehending problem because you want to make a point? Are those words compliment in your village? silly boy.

So you could be this aggressive when you are pay back a little in your own coin. Keep sending the insult and I will teach how to be rudely civil in responding to people.

My first response to your comment is still there to let you know that you are not comprehending the post well but you respond back with insults. Keep throwing it.
See how you always look at your FATHER in the face telling him that he is out of his senses and you even slap him in the face while calling HIM a dingbat all because he always tells that you that you have comprehending problemsssssss.

abbeyty:

[quote author=abbeyty post=72797490]

Do you know that only a nitwit resolve to insult when corrected.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by bumtit: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Most of you guys should reason well, make your findings before running your mouth... Do you expect him to go ahead with the allocation of shops which is 80% completed..No windows, no electrification yet, some walls inside still need to be cemented no security features yet nd so on, so you expect him to go on with the allocation and hold on with their money till when the shops will be ready which is not in 6months time... Why don't we reason and argue with fact, without sentiment and unbiased mind.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by abbeyty(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chemcrown:

See how you always look at your FATHER in the face telling him that he is out of his senses and you even slap him in the face while calling HIM a dingbat all because he always tells that you that you have comprehending problemsssssss.

Fool, can you tell your father that he has comprehending problem just because you are trying to make a point?
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Chemcrown: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
a
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Chemcrown: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chemcrown:

Go and read it again.

This was my first comment. And prove it that you truly comprehend the post. Bro (just a taste of my civility), I am not insulting you but trying to let you know that you are not comprehending the post at all but you return back kicking your father up and down while shouting on him fool! fool!! fool!!! as if that is his name.
See how you are acting uncouth

abbeyty:

Fool, can you tell your father that he has comprehending problem just because you are trying to make a point?
[quote author=Chemcrown post=72793766]
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by abbeyty(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chemcrown:

This was my first comment. And prove it that you truly comprehend the post. Bro (just a taste of my civility), I am not insulting you but trying to let you know that you are not comprehending the post at all but you return back kicking your father up and down while shouting on him fool! fool!! fool!!! as if that is his name.
See how you are acting uncouth

See how you are acting uncouth.
You were making sense until you called me uncouth, I was about to apologise so, that we can move on but that word uncouth used shows how disrespectful you can be. Anyway I am done with you and have a nice day
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by danpossible(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oga say anything u like oooo we know u people
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Chemcrown: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbeyty:

You were making sense until you called me uncouth, I was about to apologise so, that we can move on but that word uncouth used shows how disrespectful you can be. Anyway I am done with you and have a nice day

Thanks very much for been civil a bit. Infact, this is best of your response to my quotes without any iota of insult.
That uncouth is just a response to your insult. And please, I won't apologise until you do; but if don't feel like doing that, no problem.
Thanks, I can now call you Brother. You started it and you end it. Quote me if you still need my response but pleaseeeeeeee, be civil. Once again, thanks.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Kfed4ril(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ejimagift:
Ekiti just got a sane government. The previous clown made them a laughing stock for 4 years courtesy of that fool called GEJ that helped him to power

It’s funny how you niggas insult GEJ anyhow, but the slightest insult to Buhari you guys will play the respect card brouhaha.
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Jaykolo10(m): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Ategberoson:

now that you've showcase your stupidity free of charge to the world you can continue living with the stigma

what has Ekiti people done to warrant such stupid, foolish, baseless, callous, absurd and unprecedented imbecility talk? just because of politics?

you need not to further waste your parent money with your imbecility and ambiguous statement
as your education is a total waste at the end

competent fo ol

...Are you pained or What... lmao
Mabinu I've got some bad habits... like 1.if I see a fool I'll just laugh and tell the fool my bad habits
2. When I see fact I always say it...
3. I only quote or reply back to a fool once just to state the facts that the fool I'm replying back to is fool...

Well like I said before I've got bad habits which i just listed above and in my aforementioned comments.. which you just didn't prove me wrong... Thanks for making my Fact... A Fact.. lmao

Good morning
Re: Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund by Ategberoson(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Jaykolo10:

...Are you pained or What... lmao
Mabinu I've got some bad habits... like 1.if I see a fool I'll just laugh and tell the fool my bad habits
2. When I see fact I always say it...
3. I only quote or reply back to a fool once just to state the facts that the fool I'm replying back to is fool...

Well like I said before I've got bad habits which i just listed above and in my aforementioned comments.. which you just didn't prove me wrong... Thanks for making my Fact... A Fact.. lmao

Good morning

you've no brain to capture the little piece of advise I made in my post. to think someone we feel they have one Brainard kid in school is even another irony of life

exercising your foolishness online should have been hide to prevent u disgracing your lineage

read your jargons again and rearranged what you wrote there coz I can't comprehend one single word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark / Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.