Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify (1408 Views)

....... Highest Top 3 Uber Driver Challenge..... / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who bought my Guide to Rideshare for Uber and Taxify.
It has been an interesting experience sharing with everyone who contacted me.
The Guide to Rideshare for Uber and Taxify is still available for anyone who is interested in reading it.
Whether you are a pro or you are yet to register your car for Uber, this book is for you.
As always it contains several extra documents for protecting your ride share business.
It has
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire purchase agreement template
-Guarantor form
And several other documents

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who bought my Guide to Rideshare for Uber and Taxify.
The Guide to Rideshare for Uber and Taxify is still available for anyone who is interested in reading it.
Whether you are a pro or you are yet to register your car for Uber, this book is for you.
As always it contains several extra documents for protecting your ride share business.
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 1:55am On Feb 21, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone
Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone
Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello
Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2019
Hello
Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by Phonix1234: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Taxify/uber driver needed location ikotu, bucknor, jakonde isolo, iseri osun and it axis... Toyota corolla 2005. Rental 30k weekly.. Call 08039138192
Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hello everyone
Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify by taxiappguy: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2019
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
It has
-Guarantor form

Download it here

Click to chat

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA To Gtbank Transfer Issues / The Hidden Secrets Of Marketing / You Can Run Just Errands On Anyworq And Earn Up To ₦6k Working For 5hours/day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.