Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) (35525 Views)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by lammsohiman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Adesouth:
This is bleeping bad
na him d toto sweet pass na
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by ofemigeorge(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Becos of ps3
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by paix(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Black man. Na wa o.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by foster212: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mark of life.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by frozen70(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Whatever that child did,
That was brutal from his father
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by thatafricanboi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Heeboes on the beat again...na dem grin cheesy
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
He did this to his own son?
That means his neigbours kids are not safe
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by nnaeyes6: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Triangles1:

If this child stab one of your relatives tomorrow and you go to court and you lose the case, I hope you will not say OJORO?........ Advanced country are not like this, this is 21st century different from dark ages.
na u know wetin make those ages dark o
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
hmmmmm, wickedness.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by babapressy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
too bad
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by tomsingun4(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless our parents sha.
They want the best for us, but they prove it in the weirdest of forms.

This guy's father reminds me of my mother who almost cut off my preek when she heard I consented to experiment with the househelp.

Where would I have been today without it?
hell bro,hell.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
20000 ways to die in naija
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Tobest150(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Henri8: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless our parents sha.
They want the best for us, but they prove it in the weirdest of forms.

This guy's father reminds me of my mother who almost cut off my preek when she heard I consented to experiment with the househelp.

Where would I have been today without it?
You would have been with bobrisky.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Tony142: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
donbachi:
Hahahaaa!..check very well that man did worst than his son...lion no dey born goat.

exactly my guy, dat was exactly what i wanted to say

i am very sure d man is even worst than devil during his childhood and youghtful time

just because he(the man) is now matured, he is now trying to form gentle man or a good man, nonsense

dat is why when i see some nigerian parents beating or abusing their child too much, na laugh i just dey laugh

d truth b say, in their time dem worst pass d child self, just because dey are mature now, dey are now trying to form saint, hahahaha, yeye pple
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Smartwave: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2018
Land of Developer!!!!! This is what you get, when you bought a child from baby factory. Lolz.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2018
Okoro and wickedness are like 5 & 6.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by YobaNationalist: 2:34am On Nov 09, 2018
NIGGERIANS ARE DEVIL AND F**KING CHILD ABUSERS.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
You beat up your son because he is stubborn. The fool did not know it's hereditary
Not true
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by RexEmmyGee: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
asuustrike1:

Not true
explain please
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
explain please
Stubbornness is not hereditary as some persons. It is an habit that one nurtures
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by RexEmmyGee: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
asuustrike1:

Stubbornness is not hereditary as some persons. It is an habit that one nurtures
What about the other some. Is intelligence hereditary?
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
What about the other some. Is intelligence hereditary?
Not at all. Very few cases were many presume they are. A man and woman can be intelligent but their kids may not be.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by RexEmmyGee: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
asuustrike1:

Not at all. Very few cases were many presume they are. A man and woman can be intelligent but their kids may not be.
It's the same thing. Stubbornness can be hereditary in some cases though. And that is the case of the the man in question
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
It's the same thing. Stubbornness can be hereditary in some cases though. And that is the case of the the man in question
Yea
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by blesssingtime(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Corporal Punishment Only Shows Your Failure As A Parent. If The Kid Doesn't Listen With Two Ears, How Will He Listen With One And Half.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by ladyn4real(f): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Bloooody:

Did you even read the post before commenting
you that read the post before commenting... oya clap � � � � for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party" / Man Who Is To Wed Today Found Dead In Kogi. Photo / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.