Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) (35496 Views)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by 7inches: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Humanbeing1st:

Okigwe, Imo State, na dem ipob on d beat again

Ewu
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Lifestone(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Head or tail this boy will remember his father's attempt at making him a good boy. If he succeeds in life he will remember a part of his ear he lost, if he fails he will remember a part of his ear lost.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Humanbeing1st:

Na them oo igboamakagrin,wicked people, if to say na Yoruba, they will be shouting afonja up and down, brainless people
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless our parents sha.
They want the best for us, but they prove it in the weirdest of forms.

This guy's father reminds me of my mother who almost cut off my preek when she heard I consented to experiment with the househelp.

Where would I have been today without it?
you know say dey mad grin grin
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by jayesmalling(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
For Career development and Professional Certification Training. Please Check my signature.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
WHY ?
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Sholaco: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good for him.....if u don't put them under control by the time he grew up nd become a notorious, the shame nd faults will be all yours....
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
This should be stone
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
AJNIGERIA:
The father is a monster n deserves to be put in a psychiatric home for 10 years. Ur child, u treat with so much horror. This will linger in the boys mind for ever n he would never forgive his father. The boy will hate his father for life.
#Outrageous

Seems like you're speaking from experience. Maybe you shouldn't have been such a stubborn kid.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
The man want to reshaped the boy's head bcs the boy head is not FLAT enough like his own. frustrated father every where. It's not a sin to use c.d or hide your face instead of bringing a child to this suffering earth. This is the type of father that used their children for ritual or sell.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by ladyn4real(f): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
AJNIGERIA:
The father is a monster n deserves to be put in a psychiatric home for 10 years. Ur child, u treat with so much horror. This will linger in the boys mind for ever n he would never forgive his father. The boy will hate his father for life.
#Outrageous
the question is..... what did the boy did that made his Dad cut his ear?
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lifestone:
Head or tail this boy will remember his father's attempt at making him a good boy. If he succeeds in life he will remember a part of his ear he lost, if he fails he will remember a part of his ear lost.

I loved the way you reason, you're on point.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Bloooody(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
ladyn4real:

Did you even read the post before commenting
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Toblesh(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Humanbeing1st:
Lmao!!!

Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by nnaeyes6: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
That's cool for me, my popsi did even more to train us and the stuff is still in us. is just that the media carries all these in great deceit. Some kids are just like" mehn pass me that gun"

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy's father reminds me of my mother who almost cut off my preek when she heard I consented to experiment with the househelp.

bad guy
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
ogasurebet001:
winnings are great , we doing it again today, call or whatsapp to confirm.
Oga play ur sure game alone and become a millionaire nao,why you de do advert for us angry

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Cindy08: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lol see as news dey spread na my sister handle dis case ooooo
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
ladyn4real:

No child deserved to be treated like animal, disregard of their behaviors, if God treat us as this one, do you think we will be alive, bcs every minutes our body will be filled with bruises and scars, check very well, does who treated their child in this manner are the poor with their frustrated lifestyle.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

baddest guy ever liveth
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
nnaeyes6:
That's cool for me, my popsi did even more to train us and the stuff is still in us. is just that the media carries all these in great deceit. Some kids are just like" mehn pass me that gun"

If this child stab one of your relatives tomorrow and you go to court and you lose the case, I hope you will not say OJORO?........ Advanced country are not like this, this is 21st century different from dark ages.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by simplyOJ(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin Wonder what the boy would tell his kids when he is older
because this's going to be permanent scar.

But seriously, children can be very heady most time, but restraint is needed
on the part of parents, else regrets would always follow.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by africandictator(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
An apple does not fall far from the tree that planted it
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by jetson06: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
IPOB and violence are like Bonnie and Clyde.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by AJNIGERIA(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
ladyn4real:

Nothing should make sane humans discipline their children with actions that would cause regret after. Are parents perfect, some are even worse. The thing be say dem don born.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by AJNIGERIA(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:

Seems like you're speaking from experience. Maybe you shouldn't have been such a stubborn kid.
Lawyer, chief judge of the federation how market.
I have never had an experience of this nature in my life. It is just that, i feel unhappy wen fellow humans treat other humans with disdain because u feel they can't react. Maybe not now but time tells alot.
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Icon79(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
I believe in spanking but this one is a pure child abuse. Whoever did that thing to this boy should be in jail!

O pari
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by willyo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Humanbeing1st:

Is that you on ur DP?
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
cut off the father's both ears....simple!!
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
AJNIGERIA:

Lawyer, chief judge of the federation how market.
I have never had an experience of this nature in my life. It is just that, i feel unhappy wen fellow humans treat other humans with disdain because u feel they can't react. Maybe not now but time tells alot.
Ever think maybe the kid might not be faultless?
Re: Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) by ClassiqueMan: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
When he was eventually found, his dad flogged him, mercilessly, before using a razor blade to cut one of his ears. He was, however, later rescued and take to a hospital for treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.