Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day (33880 Views)

This Illness Is Threatening My Peace (photo... User Discretion). / Rain Soul Wellness For Life Threatening Diseases. / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by mikaael(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
MobileGees:
Everyday I keep hearing people saying I could die tomorrow but 20 years and counting man still dey alive

Death Is Overrated 

They will right one day bro....Death is inevitable
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
So y we never die
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by sameras(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nawa oo,awa pipo really dey do
All this things,I still dey among ooo
N
A
O
N
L
Y
G
O
D
G
O
S
A
V
E
U
S
!!!
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by abbey621(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Deckline:

I don't pray you get involved in an escalator acciedent. Its really terrible. No machine can function permanently for too long. Its GOD that guides and guards us.

My friend keep quiet, car accident, house fires are real dangers, yet people continue to build house and buy cars!
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by 24hoursreporter: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbey621:
One of the dumbest articles ever written. I'm not even going to dignify the writer by debunking all the points but one is so glaring:

The use of escalators...lol

You work in skyscraper wih over 70 floors, your office is at the 68th floor, are you going to climb the stairs? Ridiculous!

It is very easy to point out a teenager on nairaland. You are definitely one of them. Next time always keep quiet when adults are talking, that is the easiest way to learn
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by JuanDeDios: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
24hoursreporter:

#1. Charging Your Phone Under The Pillow Overnight

Charging your phone under the pillow is one of the life threatening things people do every day. As a matter of fact, charging your phone under the pillow overnight is as risky as leaving your gas cooker on all through the night. When the charger gives up the heat, it usually has nowhere to go as there is no ventilation. This will automatically set the pillow on fire.

Bolded is dangerous?
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Deckline(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbey621:

My friend keep quiet, car accident, house fires are real dangers, yet people continue to build house and buy cars!
If you were sageous enough to comprehend simple sentences,you would understand what i meant when i said "machines don't work perfectly forever"faults occur,hence the acciedents.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by abbey621(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
24hoursreporter:

It is very easy to point out a teenager on nairaland. You are definitely one of them. Next time always keep quiet when adults are talking, that is the easiest way to learn

Lol....Empty barrel.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by abbey621(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Deckline:

If you were sageous enough to comprehend simple sentences,you would understand what i meant when i said "machines don't work perfectly forever"faults occur,hence the acciedents.

Machine don't work forever because they are not properly maintained, escalators especially require constant maintenance and here in the U.S. they must be inspected at certain intervals. The probability of getting injured from an escalator due to faulty equipment is less than the probability of getting injured while running down the stairs. Please save your rhetoric for those who are not enlightened!
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by sagebot(f): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
MobileGees:
Everyday I keep hearing people saying I could die tomorrow but 20 years and counting man still dey alive

Death Is Overrated 
MobileGees:

Death Is Overrated 

Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by paix(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:
Best thing is to not do anything. But then again you will die (according to the article) from boredom.
So that is to say man is meant to die anyhow.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by jadams: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
MobileGees:

Death Is Overrated 

I pity you in advance

When you lose a close friend or a loved familymember, then you will know the true meaning of death
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by sisisioge: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Well @ no 6 is still a problem for me. I haven't been able to get on an escalator without being coerced grin. I just fear that thing like kilode.

I will sure live long by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sleeping is the most life threatening of all.. Op abeg relax grin
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by sarcasticdude(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
#10.Shouting "Sai Baba with an empty stomach on nairaland everyday by day is also life threatening/risky

Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
paix:
So that is say man is meant to die anyhow.
Yep.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
jadams:

I pity you in advance

When you lose a close friend or a loved familymember, then you will know the true meaning of death
Don't mind the kid.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
I'm guilty of no. 3 And 9. If boredom really kills faster than HIV, I'd have been long gone.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
That your number seven is a lie A slippas will throw you down faster on a wet tiled bathroom floor than your bare feet Use your bare feet
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by bluefilm: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Elevators in naija?

Hmmm... na wa o!

All these copy and paste bloggers who steal from oyibo sites eh...
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Crossing NIGERIAN ROADS
GOING TO WORK UNDER CRAZY SNOW grin LIKE A GOAT
HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX
LOOKING AT MY WIFE, PRAY I DONT CATCH YOU

1 Like

Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by OyinO: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ufedolove:
My dear, every day of our lives, we face we face 1001 ways to die.

Na God dey watch person
Na God dey watch persin, and many people are dying everyday? Where was God when they are dying?
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Ufedolove: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
OyinO:

Na God dey watch persin, and many people are dying everyday? Where was God when they are dying?

You know the way to heaven? If yes, go and meet God there and direct your question to him. Safe journey in advance
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by DonMekino(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Living in Nigeria is already life threatening.... So should we stop
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by OyinO: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ufedolove:

You know the way to heaven? If yes, go and meet God there and direct your question to him. Safe journey in advance
NO HEAVEN anywhere, hence there's NO WAY TO HEAVEN. Also, Hell No means No Hell. No God anywhere is watching over anybody. When it is your time, you die and go. Those dying are dying because their day and time is come. Those alive are alive because their day and time is not ripe. If God is watching over everybody, then NOBODY WILL DIE BEFORE THEIR TIME.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Ufedolove: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
OyinO:

NO HEAVEN anywhere, hence there's NO WAY TO HEAVEN. Also, Hell No means No Hell. No God anywhere is watching over anybody. When it is your time, you die and go.Those dying are dying because their day and time is come. Those alive are alive because their day and time is not ripe. If God is watching over everybody, then NOBODY WILL DIE BEFORE THEIR TIME.

Contradicting yourself.

Good luck bro
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Observer007(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbey621:
One of the dumbest articles ever written. I'm not even going to dignify the writer by debunking all the points but one is so glaring:

The use of escalators...lol

You work in skyscraper wih over 70 floors, your office is at the 68th floor, are you going to climb the stairs? Ridiculous!

You know what? Yours is perhaps the dumbest response, no offence intended. But I felt you needed it for calling someone dumb.

Reason: An ESCALATOR is different from an ELEVATOR (aka lift).

Next time do some research before attacking people and calling them dumb.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by babapressy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
if u have watched this movie Final Destination you realise that everytin we do in life is a risk.even go to the toilet to take a poop na risk cheesy.
Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by emmyN(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
OP please reconstruct the list as it applies to Nigerians. These kind things nor dey kill us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days / My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.