Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson (15543 Views)

You Can Start Learning German Today. This Creator Helped Me. / Learning German Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by ridboy94(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Hadampson:

Bro, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Germany isn't easy to enter like before. You can try Germany and some other countries in Europe like Austria (they speak Austrian German) or Switzerland (German is the prominent language over there)

Now is the time to gather information. Just check the thread and click follow. Start from the beginning and read everything till you reach the last page. I wish you good luck in your endeavours

Thanks boss. I’ll look into it.If I have any question about the admissions later , I’ll let you know. Keep up the good work and God bless you
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by excanny: 2:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Haha. The most difficult language on earth. grin
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hadampson(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
ridboy94:

Thanks boss. I’ll look into it. If I have any question about the admissions later , I’ll let you know. Keep up the good work and God bless you

I may not be available when you need me bro. The best place to ask your question is https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by ridboy94(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hadampson:

I may not be available when you need me bro. The best place to ask your question is https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8
Okay thanks boss
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Hotspotbro(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bis bald
Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by bonnuel: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2021
You can as well learn online by emailing ideutschsprachschule@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Deutsch Lernen Mit Hadampson... Learning German With Hadampson by Abcquizzify: 9:20am On Apr 02
Learning German with Google Translate is good, but I found YouTube videos to be even more helpful. The channel "Deutsch Lernen Mit Spass" is fantastic. They have a section where you repeat after the tutor, which is great for improving pronunciation. Plus, there's a section dedicated to learning how to pronounce words. Trust me, it's a lot of fun!. Here is the channel video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuY3N8pts18

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Rams Into A Bridge In Niger State / FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports / Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.