Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos (43306 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Ogaga87(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Like that network; everywhere you go WICKED PEOPLE
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by jadams: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
When will these Igbo guys stop their evil acts ?

The other day it was a gigolo pastor, one of his girl friends and a church member that were killed inide the church.

Now its kidnappers killing teenage girls.

The state government wont do anything and the criminals will continue with their evil crimes.

This is just so so sad and painful. The worst part is that when you lose a loved family member to death the pains never go away.
May God Almighty heal the other sister and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by tgmservice: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

From the story , the younger sister died because she was stingy with her survival organ i.e her kpekus

The elder one was wiser, after all what is the use of a kpekus if she dies? She gave them willingly.

Meanwhile...say no to kidnapping.
s
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by tgmservice: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
tgmservice:
s
you will forever be foooolish
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by lereinter(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

From the story , the younger sister died because she was stingy with her survival organ i.e her kpekus

The elder one was wiser, after all what is the use of a kpekus if she dies? She gave them willingly.

I'm not sure you are mentally stable

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I am ashamed that a woman will utter these from her mouth, knowningly that rape is the most disgusting weapon that can be used against any female in this world. Madam your stupidity can only come from Igbo tribe. Igbo amaka, continue that was why god gave you nnamdi kanu as your leader.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Vinstel: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

WTF?

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by almakiyyun(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is always the result when a girl exposes 70% of her body. Cover your body you no gree cover. Even holly Mary used to cover herself with decent clothing. But these ones will be flaunting every things while those boy are in one corner watching her.
You can hardly see such case in the north because they cover and protect their beauty.
Am not a northerner anyway.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by cicero(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This is not funny
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Gkemz: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
What is going on. What has this country turned to? No more regard for human lives. Could you just tell what have they committed to deserve this inhuman treatment. May God deliver our nation from wickedness.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by funnyrich(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

them Don come ☺☺☺☺
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by efeski(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Am I missing something or are you and Nwamaikpe actually contending for an award for who makes the most stupid comments on nairaland?
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
They don't even love themselves...land of the rising sun indeed.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Xander85: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
This OP seems to have a penchant for digging out negative news, mainly from the south-east, and rushing to post on Nairaland!
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by thedondada(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nwamaipke your wife has spoke what more stupidity do you want to add??
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Xander85: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
jadams:
When will these Igbo guys stop their evil acts ?

The other day it was a gigolo pastor, one of his girl friends and a church member that were killed inide the church.

Now its kidnappers killing teenage girls.

The state government wont do anything and the criminals will continue with their evil crimes.

This is just so so sad and painful. The worst part is that when you lose a loved family member to death the pains never go away.
May God Almighty heal the other sister and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Forget all the other posts! This one i'm quoting here is the main reason for creating this thread and rushing it to front page!

Lots of crocodile tears for the Igbos today!

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
kingthreat:
These bastardds deserve death. Slow torturous death
The kind of death that would last for weeks and would shock even make the devil
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
My problem is not that people are dying in this country... My problem is that it is the wrong people that are dying!
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by DKM123: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

The mods keep allowing you post the most insensitive and wicked comments all in the name of a joke but will run to ban someone else for stewpid reasons.

To what end are the rules for ban? What does those rules seek to achieve. If this comment is accepted while others are banned, what exactly is the rationale?

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by davillian(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

But her kpekus was a virgin kpekus
You know for girls to give virgin kpekus is not easy some even prefer to die and take the kpekus back to were it came from unused.
She will join the 77 virgins.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by bmos(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
lobinche101:
Gegdgdegsgv

Just see what the Head of kidnappers Association of Nigeria has brought to Nigeria. May he rotten in DSS cell.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by creatorsverse(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Calling u foolish is an insult to foolish people

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by janejive(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
What will a person gain by torturing someone to death? Who created this people? This life is a mystery.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by GenFunction: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
wickedness in high places
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Str8talk21: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
This criminal act can only be perpetuated by hausa-fulani terrorists that has flooded every nook and cranny of Nigeria using rearing of cows as means of penetration.

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Krak(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I think the mods should start banning any monicker associated with you and your childishly insensitive talks.

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by delishpot: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Iceman2017:
Wickedness...
The rate young guys indulge in crime these days is something else. Thou the quest to make money and impress female folds since they only follow guys with cash.
But my country people let's take life easy

Would you excuse bleaching ladies cos men only follow yellow girls? This silly habit of making excuses for criminals is why Nigeria is where it is today. Man rape you blame women dress, he rapes younger ones you say why did she not say it since? He steals or kills you say it's because of women. Would you excuse female crime if she does it to impress a man?
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by JayEntaur(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

What an insensitive & most callous thing to say. Are we now so attuned to the death of a fellow human, that we would trivialise it so?!

I don't blame you. It's the eggheads who egged you on, by liking & sharing that trash you typed up there, that I blame. If you don't get 1 single person to like your puny & futile attempts to be funny, i'm sure you & your ilks would have since stopped.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Just as your mum gave her kpekus willingly to have you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja / Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / 4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.