Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Neither Am I Ready To Work With Pres. Muhammad Buhari - Dr Okonjo Iweala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Neither Am I Ready To Work With Pres. Muhammad Buhari - Dr Okonjo Iweala (297 Views)

Trade Nigeria Thumps Up To Fg's Support For Dr. Okonjo-iweala's Ambition / From - Femi Fani-kayode To Muhammad Buhari The President Of Nigeria / Victory Speech By President Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neither Am I Ready To Work With Pres. Muhammad Buhari - Dr Okonjo Iweala by mrkia(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
NIGERIA’S former coordinating minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has put the present failure of Nigeria’s economy on the doorstep of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, an ex-president whom she described as lacking in ‘zero political will to save during the oil boom, whereas the Olusegun Obasanjo’s erstwhile administration saved $22 billion in face of global economic meltdown.

This former World Bank President did not mince words by hitting hard on the profligacy and spending spree of Nigeria’s resources under Jonathan, a situation she said was unfortunate for any resounding growth in economy.

Read the details of the Honorable Minister's speech here:

http://www.zymloaded.com/2018/11/exclusively-see-what-dr-ngosi-okonjo.html

(1) (Reply)

Two Awards And A SUV, Williams Uchemba Grateful To God / Wasteful Governance Comment: Akpabio Vows To Shun Attah's Birthday Symposium / BREAKING!!! AKHS Orders Immediate Sack Of Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.