Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You (371 Views)

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by lightblazingnow(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Why do you say you are worshipping the creator of the Universe and you are not real, within you, you know you are fake, we are asking why?

If you wanted to love God Almighty who you have not seen, you should love the man you can see.

1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1 John 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

So this is it. We are talking about being real life that you work on yourself everyday to be able to attain. Not that you have attained, grasped the mystery of Christ in you.

But this one thing you should do.

Philippians 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

3:16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Work on your mentality, your thoughts pattern, your life program. The mystery revealed how much of it have you accessed through. Or you are busy chasing Satan, shouting out out and all day long. We've been called to study to show ourselves approved by God Almighty a workman, bearing fruit part of eternity, the visible part of love, who is not ashamed,but rightly dividing the word of truth. The bread of life from heaven, that means being selected for glory, for rewards now and time to come.

Look at the character the wonderful precious Almighty God is asking you to possess, to bear, he wants you to do these every day. What a mighty God he is. Have you ever asked yourself why folks don't believe in God Almighty. Because they want to be free to do as they please. But oblivious of the fact that within them evil is present, because in iniquity you were conceived and born into a sinful world. So tell us what can you change by your power Good or bad energy??

The heart of man is desperately wicked, haven't you heard of that, and this heart the man's brains is unaware of the present evils.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

But the Almighty God is saying

Isaiah 1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

When you have done the above you can now come

1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: 1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Amen
Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by Righteousness89(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hallelujah!!

HE is GOD ALMIGHTY!! Only HIM is worthy of our Praises
Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by IamTheAnswers: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Our praises are waiting for you LORD God Almighty
Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by lightblazingnow(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Glory
Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by lightblazingnow(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by tstx(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Following
Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by orunto27: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2018
With all your Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength in The Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

1 Like

Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by lightblazingnow(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Amen
Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by lightblazingnow(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Excellent glory
Re: What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2018
We love you LORD God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' Face' Uncovered At Ancient Church In The Israeli Desert / How Popular Pastor, Sunday Adeleja Is Trying To Pull Down Men Of God / Transforming From Mortal To Immortality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.