Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,480 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges (35150 Views)

Why I Have Been Away From The Movie Industry – Actor Chidi Mokeme Opens Up / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by cooldipo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stay safe

See the links below
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by Lhimeet(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is the guy a sickle cell patient?

He is always sick from time to time.. sad

Get well soon Bro
smiley
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by Yommy23(f): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Am sure what u consume has hand in ur sickness,get well soon bro,but limit drinks and drug
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by RomeoEmpire(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
Rich men Big sickness
While the rich travel out for treatment, the poor ones are here languishing in poverty yet still chanting Said baba!!
God help us all
Swirie
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Get well soon bro. God heal u. Amen
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by Davidfash10000: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please Keep Tekno In Your Prayers. He Just Confirmed That He Suffers From...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY3vzxwl9oQ
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by Stanweezy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Folake please give my man love so that he will come and sing, you know na only dey touch his rod
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Get well soon the only Nigeria musician I genuinely like. cry cry cry
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by babapressy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
get well soon
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by hector: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Get well soon bro. I like you and I don’t even know why
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by FBIL: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
The Nigerian Choir Master, get well soon!
Do and come and continue your good work since the other musicians are just shouting and beating drums.
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by perryy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
HIV/AIDS

Ode. Why david'o' and wizkids with multiple baby Mama's never got infested ?
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by Bacteriocin(m): 5:32am On Nov 09, 2018
francescainnoce:
When you get back on good health, I pray you would remember to live a life that glorifies God. It don’t matter how much we pray for you but what your intentions are after we pray for you and you become well. Is it to start singing seductive and abysmal lyrical songs, smoking and showing it off on the media, influencing young lads wrongly.

Get well soon
But more importantly
Get it right as you get well soon.
God bless you for this. This is the most annoying part of the story: misleading the young ones with their videos.

1 Like

Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by def111(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
HIV/AIDS

HIV/AIDS better ... Just pray its not cancer, that one once e reach stage 4, you are gone...
Re: 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
perryy:

Ode. Why david'o' and wizkids with multiple baby Mama's never got infested ?
HIV/AIDS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) / Peter And Paul (psquare) In A Show Back In 2001 / Juliet Ibrahim And Tekno In A Dapper Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.