Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (29465 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 09, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Buhari is not going anywhere! I don't know you anti Buhari elements don't understand this country.
f*ck da hell off my mentions! BUHARI IS THE MOST USELESS THING I EVER VOTED & THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR MUST GO TEND TO HIS GAY COWS COME 2019! #FACT.

2 Likes

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by uuzba(m): 5:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Zehavi:
Nigerians are to be blamed for the current misery in which they find themselves today . In 2015 , a political debate should have been setup so that Nigerians would know the plans and thoughts of those seeking to rule the country . But this never happened; people were not willing to think ; they were too eager for a "Change " ,forgetting the fact, that a change, can be positive or negative.
We are an impatient and light-headed people, easily swayed by artifacts. Oyibo gave us umbrella and mirror. We sold all our relatives to them as slaves.
Till date, there is no umbrella or mirror factory in Nigeria. Rather than learn how to make these things and more, we idly import more and more foreign goods. And keep being swindled by top policies.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by greatiyk4u(m): 5:46am On Nov 09, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A family friend just told me what her family has been going through under Buhari and i shed tears

How did your tears remedy the situation
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Stalwert:
The only thing miserable is those gouges you call a nose that routinely licks out your brain.

gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by AdamuAudu: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Grayxme:
What a slanderous statement. Must people lie to get votes?...Pat Utomi is obviously not a patriotic Nigerian and he is advised to retrace his words as it will only bring shame to himself. He should tell Nigerians his efforts to make Nigeria a better place during all his years in government
If you are normal this morning, am sure you will know that there is not even an inch human substance in your Buhari and his team members. Imagine the minister of informatiom telling the world that millions of naira is used for the feeding of El zarzarky. These are the people you call leaders abi and you are expecting normal people to approach, talk and convince them to change for better abi? Brainless fools every where
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by searchlight: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2018
kanubiafra:
He Was Part Of The Problem So What Is He Saying?
maybe but did he said the truth?
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Raalsalghul: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2018
AngelicBeing:
l left Nigeria as a student to North America for post graduate studies but before then I have been to Asia, several African countries, Europe and Middle East for work but I am currently in the West, l want to remain anonymous because of monitoring spirit on Nairaland grin
Fair enough.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by kanubiafra: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2018
searchlight:
maybe but did he said the truth?
remind me the exchange rate of words with no actions?
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by awgumayor: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
"Suffering and smiling" Fela. " Nigerians are fools ruling by fools" Bakare. "Only in Nigeria will thieves regrouping to loot the nation and the youths whos' future will be stolen celebrates them" Wole Soyinka. "Nigeria is a zoo", Nnamdi Kanu. "Nigeria is a shithole" Trump. "Nigerians have lived so much like animals it's very hard to convince them on how to live like humans". I think these people were right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biyi Adeleye Reveals He Kidnapped Ogun LG Party Chairman / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.