Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Angel Secret Pads - Sanitary Pad That'll Make You Go Bananas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Angel Secret Pads - Sanitary Pad That'll Make You Go Bananas (2616 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Secret Pads - Sanitary Pad That'll Make You Go Bananas by Uchenaija: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Angel Secret Pads - Sanitary Pad That'll Make You Go Bananas

The menstruation period is a time many women dread for the pains, itching, embarrassing smelling flows and discomfort. Some well meaning people have even suggested one week monthly leave for every woman at her work place. (I think I can hear you say laughable cheesy)

This has lead some women folks to try different methods to stop the pain. Some say avoiding sugary drinks helps them, others say having regular sex has helped them, still others recommend different kinds of foods, tiring exercises and much more.

The most shocking one I heard is a lady who came to a pharmacy where I work asking for medication that will delay or alter her menstrual period. shocked After telling her that it has serious side effects she still insisted that she needs it, that she knows what she is doing. She even claim she was optometrist, that is to say she was in the medical line too, so she knows one or two about medications. Well we ended up not suggesting any drugs to her. Who wants to responsible for the death of a desperate lady? tongue

Recently some scientist made a powerful discovery of a small village in china where about 90% of the old people died beyond 100 years. What was the secret to their longevity? Further studies revealed that the village has a large concentration of negative ion in their air which was a result of a certain fountain in the village.

You would be surprised what this negative ion can do to your health. You might want to read Where Can I Buy Cotton Sanitary Napkin[/url] for some revelations on the power of these negative ion to health growth.

Thankfully this discovery has led to the making of a unique sanitary pad called Angel Secret Pads - Best Sanitary Pad for every woman. The Angel Secret Pad has been made with the negative ion strip in such a way it solves all the problem that women have during their menstrual period. Talk of risk of infections, embarrassing liquid stain on the outside of your cloth, risk of cervical cancer, vaginal itching, vaginal discharge, odor, and much more.

I don't want to boast a lot about the Angel Secret pad, I just want you read a little about it and the review about people who have used this. I bet you'd go bananas about it. Here is a link to Angel Secret Pad – Best Sanitary Napkin for Every Woman[/url] to get all you need to learn about Angel Secret Pads.

Then you try using the Angel Secret Pads that is when you'd really go bananas and you would come back to this thread and tell me, "why did I make you go mad?' Lol grin cheesy

By the way anyone heard about Angel Secret Pad here? Please share your thoughts, lets know. Thanks.
Re: Angel Secret Pads - Sanitary Pad That'll Make You Go Bananas by subtlysuave(f): 1:10am On Jun 03, 2019
I used this "angel ultra slim pad" made with anion chips and produced somewhere in china �. If that is the pad you are talking about then you or it all wrong. It gave me painful rashes and bad terrible itching. OmG! It's horrible
Re: Angel Secret Pads - Sanitary Pad That'll Make You Go Bananas by subtlysuave(f): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2019
I used this "angel ultra slim pad" made with anion chips and produced somewhere in china �. If that is the pad you are talking about then you or it all wrong. It gave me painful rashes and bad terrible itching. OmG! It's horrible sad
Re: Angel Secret Pads - Sanitary Pad That'll Make You Go Bananas by Pojomojo: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
I think she's right what do you think?
Condoms should be sold and pads should be given for free because sex is a choice but menstruation isn't and young girls without money are suffering out there

(1) (Reply)

#coronavius: FG Set To Pay Every Citizen #15,000 Before A Total Shutdown / Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? / Green World Nigeria - Kidney Care For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.